Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened (72857 Views)

I Went To See A Doctor Today Because Of My Illness And This Happened / How Do People Feel When They Take These Hard-drugs: Loud, Sisha Or Colorado? / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Gossipblogger: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
Instagram User Peggy Has sent a powerful message to girls, After she almost went blind While Smoking Sisha with Contact Lens on her eyes, According to her, it took more than 30mins to remove the Lenses as the Smoke affected her eye, and the contact lenses were melting inside...
Read her post below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/lady-reveals-what-happened-to-her-after.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by yungkels(m): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
grin

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Uglymugg: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lol dumb bimbo. How can you wear contact and smoke something that makes your eye teary every time you huff and puff

143 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Uglymugg: 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
She said "in other news" but she's still talking about the same news. SMH! lipsrsealed

288 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Kharol1234: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
aunty u wan trend 2

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
Eee dyot

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by dkronicle(m): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
In other news... Lols
But is she a new mbie towards smoke?
Ordinary igbo dey make person eye red e con be songo pipe.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Merimental(m): 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
Xperince is d best teacher
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Olalan(m): 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hmmm, na person future wife and mama be this...... smoking Sisha, wearing eye lenses, clubbing and most likely getting easily laid are obviously notbtraits you find in a decent girl

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Bluezy13(m): 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
Uglymugg:
She said "in other news" but she's still talking about the same news. SMH! lipsrsealed

Hehehe...

1 Like

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Lordbooster(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hehehehehehe girls just can't be natural...anyways don't forget to check my signature we ve gat naija made 18+ contents
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Mtchew....
Her stupid experience has made a consultant.

The most annoying part is that she might not have any vision impairment or defect but all in the glory of an obsolete fashion.
Senseless smoker.

You never go blind....

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

6 Likes

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by CaptainStephen(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
I don't know what people gain smoking that thing sef

2 Likes

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by pweshboi(m): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
He that has ear let him hear
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Emmafe(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chai! Lazy youth

Samsung phones lover check my signature
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Instagram User Peggy Has sent a powerful message to girls, After she almost went blind While Smoking Sisha with Contact Lens on her eyes, According to her, it took more than 30mins to remove the Lenses as the Smoke affected her eye, and the contact lenses were melting inside...

That's kind of her to alert the shisha smoking community.

In some other climes, this is just a bundle of lawsuits begging to happen

-The contact lens people for not alerting customers on possible implications bordering on smoking

- The shisha supplier

And so on

Just kiddin'.

We are all responsible for our actions

P. S. Hookah smoking can be as damaging, addictive, and dangerous as cigarettes, because the tobacco is no less toxic in a water-pipe. In fact, a habitual shisha smoker might breathe in much more poisonous fumes during an hour-long session than a typical cigarette smoker inhales in a few days. -www.quitshisha.com

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by SenorFax(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
So this is news??

Nairaland just wound me...... Am in pains

10 Likes

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by lilmax(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
in low points that's when they remember God.....

I can't roll with people like this though, congrats
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oh nothis is some scary sh#t!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by kaen1317: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
Indian hemp is better
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
Mtcheeeeeew, small girls with big god

3 Likes

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
E pain me say she no blind

7 Likes

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by meobizy(f): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
Another lie lie story on social media. I'm beginning to believe these people get gifts or awards at the end of the day for the best lie concocted.
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
Simplep:
E pain me say she no blind
Witch!!! angry

21 Likes

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by bedspread: 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
Both The contact lens and shishi abi shisha are Evil!!
Desist From Both
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
Mtcheeeeeew, all these small girls with big god

1 Like

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Egein(m): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
The idio.t has the temerity to say "God saved me".

1 Like

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Naijawebmaster: 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
Go and sin no more.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by HypocriticalMod: 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Slay hoe
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
Powerful message to ignorant girls. She is a silly and ignorant one because she ought to know its significance before putting it on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) / How COVID-19 Dead Bodies Are Buried By NCDC Officials (Video) / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.