Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today (46644 Views)

BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) / Phyno Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Talk2Bella(f): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2016
My crush grin
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by kollinpowel(m): 8:33am On Oct 09, 2016
Phyno Hbd bro
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by sarutobie(m): 8:34am On Oct 09, 2016
the guy eyes fine shaa..#nohomo

7 Likes

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Cutehector(m): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2016
Talk2Bella:
My crush grin
cool
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Maskus(m): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2016
Happy born to Mr. Phyno!
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Ujumira(f): 8:40am On Oct 09, 2016
HarryTellMe:
Lets talk true once and for all...
Are those his real eyes or contact lens....
Been wondering though?
main I wanted to ask as well
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by antosly(m): 8:41am On Oct 09, 2016
Gimme his number make ah tanana em.... Ezege
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Lankaline(m): 8:41am On Oct 09, 2016
TVTKOKO:
To me,, that guy is not a musician but a business man
That "to me" in your comment made alot of sense

5 Likes

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Barigaboy(m): 8:42am On Oct 09, 2016
rawpadgin:
why did i even quit the game

he looks old @ 30 anyway
Maybe becos Music requires a lot of money. Recording a track in studio now ranges from 20k to 300k. How many song r u planning to drop. Atleast 7 to 12 in an album. Shooting Video is 300k to 5million. How many video r u planning to shoot. Radio promo no be free. Even if u never get money once your music blow my brother u cant walk freely on d street anymore . U can not hustle any how or enter commercial bus. I hardly walk on d street sometimes back. I go everywhere on bike with area boys stopping me at junctions once they site me. My brother before I go out n return I wud have sent like 5k that was like 7years back. I cant go n hustle except u r station is an office. My brother no be small thing o. I still go to studio but I don't go to shows like before n m free alittle bit now. Faze told me that when its get to a time I need to leave my area go somewhere more civilize meaning my cost of living will be getting higher.
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by oluwafemi113(m): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2016
This dude look 39
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Edum13656: 8:43am On Oct 09, 2016
TVTKOKO:

You sir, are a spunktrumpet of the highest order. Go forthwith, and fucketh thyself.

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by martineinstein(m): 8:45am On Oct 09, 2016
abeg,phyno,u are closer to 40...even from the close photo.i could see some hidden wrinkles waiting for u to clock 'age of wrinkles'

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Oyimzy(m): 8:49am On Oct 09, 2016
Happy Birthday Phyno! To all those who don't understand a word of what he raps. You are not alone.
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by tenifayo1994(m): 8:55am On Oct 09, 2016
from one of ur die hard fans even though i dont understand ur language. hbd

3 Likes

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Yeenkeaz: 8:58am On Oct 09, 2016
feliz cumpleanos
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Nnamdikalu: 8:59am On Oct 09, 2016
I ka pasa here,I ga atokwa here,ndia nwetekwa gi,I ga atokwa here...HBD my role model....Ur swag no dey market.

6 Likes

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Nnamdikalu: 9:02am On Oct 09, 2016
onward4life:

Just in case Phyno actually came from the Same local Govt as Flavour (Orumba south) in Anambra.

But both are Enugu brought up and partially Based.

Up Lagos
Tell them abeg,Phyno is not from Enugu he is an Anambrarian...#PROUDLYANAMBRARIAN.
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Iisha(f): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2016
HarryTellMe:
Been wondering though?

I heard they are real. I love the eyes though!

1 Like

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by eherbal(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2016
HarryTellMe:
Been wondering though?
they're real bro. I've seen them myself

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by safarigirl(f): 9:05am On Oct 09, 2016
HarryTellMe:
Been wondering though?
it's real. Lots of people have light-coloured eyes in the East.

I know a guy with grey eyes and a little girl with bluish-grey eyes....it's real sha

6 Likes

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2016
martineinstein:
abeg,phyno,u are closer to 40...even from the close photo.i could see some hidden wrinkles waiting for u to clock 'age of wrinkles'
i guess u will say am 29 if u see me? Am just tired of telling people that somepeople look older than their age, well whether u believe it or not the truth is always the truth
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by rheether(f): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2016
TVTKOKO:

Music is business.

3 Likes

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Nnamdikalu: 9:09am On Oct 09, 2016
eherbal:
they're real bro. I've seen them myself
I know you are lying but continue (somebody help me with that picture abeg)
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by hollywater: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2016
Phynofino everybody ma gig . Happy birthday bro.
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by samuel051: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2016
show some love fam, today is my birthday...

4 Likes

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by gqboyy(m): 9:25am On Oct 09, 2016
phyn boyy
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by philfearon(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2016
Eze nnunnu doesn't really mean "King of Birds". The birds figuratively means girls!

1 Like

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by John902(m): 9:30am On Oct 09, 2016
see hin eyebrows like oyinbo own
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Talk2Bella(f): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2016
Cutehector:
cool

Where u been hiding smiley
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by QuietHammer(m): 9:35am On Oct 09, 2016
Barigaboy:

Maybe becos Music requires a lot of money. Recording a track in studio now ranges from 20k to 300k. How many song r u planning to drop. Atleast 7 to 12 in an album. Shooting Video is 300k to 5million. How many video r u planning to shoot. Radio promo no be free. Even if u never get money once your music blow my brother u cant walk freely on d street anymore . U can not hustle any how or enter commercial bus. I hardly walk on d street sometimes back. I go everywhere on bike with area boys stopping me at junctions once they site me. My brother before I go out n return I wud have sent like 5k that was like 7years back. I cant go n hustle except u r station is an office. My brother no be small thing o. I still go to studio but I don't go to shows like before n m free alittle bit now. Faze told me that when its get to a time I need to leave my area go somewhere more civilize meaning my cost of living will be getting higher.
Please tell us your name.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Cutehector(m): 9:36am On Oct 09, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Where u been hiding smiley
hiding ke.. i'm nearer Dan u can ever imagine
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by yakubuadeiza(m): 9:36am On Oct 09, 2016
Beast from the east....HBD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) / Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC / I Am Richer Than Wizkid - 606 Autos, Sarumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.