Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Plz, Christians. Help Me Analyse This Situation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Plz, Christians. Help Me Analyse This Situation (731 Views)

Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) / Why Are Christians Such Liars? / 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz, Christians. Help Me Analyse This Situation by oviepuege(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2016
Now, assuming your husband is a police officer, and he has a gun, . Both of you have 4 matured grown up kids. Is it wise n safe for your husband to keep his gun in an open central location, then he will warn his grown up kids not to touch the gun, else they will die.

Now, God built d tree of knowledge and life in the center of the garden of Eden, he knew dat if adam n even ate d fruits, dey will die.
Yet he jos warned dem, yet he kept the tree in the central of the garden.
Y didn't he jos hide or destroy the tree.
Quite easy abi.
Please answers, good or stupid answers are welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plz, Christians. Help Me Analyse This Situation by EyeHateGod: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2016
grin That shit Never Happened the person bellow me Just returned from psychiatric hospital

1 Like

Re: Plz, Christians. Help Me Analyse This Situation by honourhim: 10:08am On Oct 09, 2016
OP You already have a stupid answer from the person above.
Re: Plz, Christians. Help Me Analyse This Situation by malvisguy212: 10:30am On Oct 09, 2016
@op. Why did God create man knowing fully well that man will sin ? If God create you and command you to love one another, but if you fail, is it God fault ? Your dad bought a gun for protection, and warn you not to touch it, if you disobey his warning, is it his fault ? The reason you ask this question is because you don't know the purpose of God creating you. Why are we here? God didn't have to have us,
He WANTED us. God created man with the intent of having something to share His love with and to be loved by. You might say, well, that failed. True, but it was not God's fault. God gave man free-will. He could have very easily created some human robots that loved Him and did what He said no matter what. That would be great, but think of this. If you love someone, and they love you because they think they HAVE to, or because they think it is the right thing to do, that is a far different love from someone that WANTS to love you. That is why God did it. He wanted that kind of love. When we choose to love and choose to obey, that is greater and more far reaching than anything we could ever imagine.
Re: Plz, Christians. Help Me Analyse This Situation by MrRichmond: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2016
we may conclude that God was testing his master piece creation - man, u know how an inventor tests a new device he makes, to see if its perfect without flaws. well, this was man's test. and guess what? he failed...
Re: Plz, Christians. Help Me Analyse This Situation by MrRichmond: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2016
malvisguy212:
@op. Why did God create man knowing fully well that man will sin ? If God create you and command you to love one another, but if you fail, is it God fault ? Your dad bought a gun for protection, and warn you not to touch it, if you disobey his warning, is it his fault ? The reason you ask this question is because you don't know the purpose of God creating you. Why are we here? God didn't have to have us,
He WANTED us. God created man with the intent of having something to share His love with and to be loved by. You might say, well, that failed. True, but it was not God's fault. God gave man free-will. He could have very easily created some human robots that loved Him and did what He said no matter what. That would be great, but think of this. If you love someone, and they love you because they think they HAVE to, or because they think it is the right thing to do, that is a far different love from someone that WANTS to love you. That is why God did it. He wanted that kind of love. When we choose to love and choose to obey, that is greater and more far reaching than anything we could ever imagine.

The gun is something dangerous and was kept in the center of the house when the logical thing was to keep it far away from the kids.
the fact that the people we are dealing with are children and are prone to foolishness, so why would a loving father place a weapon within the reach of kids and warn them not to touch it knowing fully well that he is dealing with kids who are not mentally prepared for the world, innocent and therefore curious?
is that a wise thing to do? give kids a test they are bound to fail?
That is what the garden of Eden feels like, a test that man was bound to fail from the start.

3 Likes

Re: Plz, Christians. Help Me Analyse This Situation by malvisguy212: 11:30am On Oct 09, 2016
MrRichmond:

The gun is something dangerous and was kept in the center of the house when the logical thing was to keep it far away from the kids. t.

the tree of the knowledge of good and Evil, did you know were God planted the Tree ? At the middle of a big river. Yet man disobey God command, whose fault is it ?
Re: Plz, Christians. Help Me Analyse This Situation by EyeHateGod: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2016
MrRichmond:
we may conclude that God was testing his master piece creation - man, u know how an inventor tests a new device he makes, to see if its perfect without flaws. well, this was man's test. and guess what? he failed...
What does an inventor do to things he create and then gets faulty?
Re: Plz, Christians. Help Me Analyse This Situation by EyeHateGod: 11:41am On Oct 09, 2016
malvisguy212:
the tree of the knowledge of good and Evil, did you know were God planted the Tree ? At the middle of a big river. Yet man disobey God command, whose fault is it ?
Where did this one come from again can u gimme reference from your Bible that it was planted at the middle of a BIG river? so Eve swim?

1 Like

Re: Plz, Christians. Help Me Analyse This Situation by segmond(m): 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
malvisguy212:

Hmmm...I'm hearing this for the first time. Keep lying for your god... comments like dis keeps me far away from religion.

1 Like

Re: Plz, Christians. Help Me Analyse This Situation by raphieMontella: 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
malvisguy212:
how did adam and even know that theey were disobeying God...if they had no standard of morality? #why punish someone for what they dont know?
Re: Plz, Christians. Help Me Analyse This Situation by oviepuege(m): 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
malvisguy212:

.if God truly loved us, he wud av locked up d tree or hidden it. Or kuku lock up d serpent. Simple
Re: Plz, Christians. Help Me Analyse This Situation by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
When the Lord placed the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil in the garden, it was not to cause Adam and Eve to fall, but to give them an opportunity to prove their OBEDIENCE.
There can be no true obedience unless there is a freedom to disobey.

(1) (Reply)

Vice President's Speech On His Visit To The Lord's Chosen Crusade. / Questions To Today's Christians On Repititions In Prayer / 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.