Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars (24666 Views)

German Vs Japanese Automobiles. / American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? / German Vs Japanese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by Mustack: 7:45am On Nov 28, 2016
victorazy:

They produce most fuel economical cars now.

I was surprised to see my friend's C-class benz of V6 using 12plugs of 2plugs per cylinder or u call it piston esteed of 6plugs. This means there will be COMPLETE combustion, there will be no room for any fuel to escape through exhaust because adequate spark is been produced. This thinking alone marveled me to presume how intelligent Germans are.
me too..
am no a physician buy I love it when car save lots of fuel, rugged and classical.
Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 28, 2016
Awho:
German and Japan slim body size while America bigger body size

The reason is because Americans are very big in body side because of their processed and fertilized food they consume.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:49am On Nov 28, 2016
German - bmw, benz, volkswagen, audi, opel

japanese- toyota, acura, honda, isuzu, suzuki

american- pontiac, chevy, Dodge ram, lincoln, cadillac, jeep, Plymouth, chrysler, buick, scion

Nigerian cars - innoson, innoson, innoson and innoson (classy, inexpensive, our own, made in naija

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by legibow: 7:49am On Nov 28, 2016
Germany cars: good for Nigeria road and expensive to maintain( Mercedes, Porsche,Audi)

Japan car: afforable and cheap to maintainable( toyota, honda)

American car: beautiful, big, expensive, occasional(hammer)

1 Like

Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by princetom1(m): 8:00am On Nov 28, 2016
tahoe:
no forget fiat Chrysler

America has the best pik up. so depends on what you need

Thank you for this. Most people dont even know about pick ups. American loves pick up, and the likes of ford f-150 are some of the most rugged and never dissapointing vehicle on the road. And it sells like crazy in the US too
Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by dafe99: 8:05am On Nov 28, 2016
modelmike7:
German : Very Durable. Japanese : Beautiful and Durable. American : Classy, Flashy and Expensive. . . .
boss, american cars are the cheapest in all, compare a sedan like chevrolet impala to a japanese saloon like toyota avalon or a mercedes E350(they same size grade) and give me a reply.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by vioment: 8:09am On Nov 28, 2016
American cars for me any day. Comfort and rugged are the big factors in my choice. Innoson is my second choice. And then others. If not for parts issues, American cars will be Nigeria's car staple.
Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by x6blade(m): 8:10am On Nov 28, 2016
I use a daihatsu it's small but efficient enough ,it's a Japanese car

Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by dafe99: 8:14am On Nov 28, 2016
KunmiHuston:
American - Cadillac Dodge Jeep Hummer GMC Chrysler Chevrolet ford Lincoln (big, muscular,)

Japanese - Honda Toyota subaru Mazda Mitsubishi Nissan Lexus Infiniti

German - Volkswagen Audi Mercedes BMW Porsche

Sweden - Volvo Saab pagani

Korea - kia hyundai

UK - rolls Royce, Aston martin, land rover, mini, jaguar, lotus, morgan Bentley McLaren

Italy - Ferrari Lamborghini maserati Alfa romeo fiat

France - Peugeot Renault Bugatti

Personally, I love Swedish cars
Boss, pagani na Italian oh
Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by odinese(m): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2016
Mustack:

me too..
am no a physician buy I love it when car save lots of fuel, rugged and classical.
physician grin grin grin
Bro its physicist

1 Like

Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 28, 2016
German Cars all the way! My brand, Audi! 7 Gears forward! The drive-ability is just amazing.. The balance, engine, speed, twin turbo is just out of this world...
Can't really see myself driving a non German car!

All or most of these crazy Japanese cars are full of sh*t... I've tried them before!

1 Like

Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by dafe99: 8:32am On Nov 28, 2016
Horladortune:
German Cars all the way! My brand, Audi! The drive-ability is just interesting.. The balance, engine, speed, Twin Turbo is just out of this world...
Can't really see myself driving a non German car!

All or most of these crazy Japanese cars are full of sh*t... I've tried them before!
If you've used a brand new jap before you wouldn't talk like this.
Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by nyabinghi(m): 9:10am On Nov 28, 2016
Kobicove:
German - Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, Volkswagen,Porche

Japanese - Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Acura, Nissan, Infiniti, Mazda, Isuzu, Subaru,Suzuki, Mitsubishi

American - Cadillac, General Motors, Ford, Lincoln, Chevrolet, Chrysler
kagawa, okazaki, inamoto lol
Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by Originalsly: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2016
German cars.... speed and luxury/comfort.... for countries with good roads and highways where driving fast for long periods is normal. Maintenance by professionals is a must since these cars have very little flexibility.... no substitution or deviation from what is required of the manufacturer. .. reason for sooo many fine looking German cars parked/abandoned.
American Cars... power and luxury/comfort. Getting better with fuel efficiency but are always powerful... can be fully loaded with hefty passengers plus load and drive uphill....attach a hauling bar and be pulling a trailer. They are rugged..have to be ... because Americans are rugged.
Japanese cars.... it depends. Made in Japan.... fuel efficient. .. have more features... less power... not as safe. Made for North America... more rugged , safer and more powerful... bigger engines. Regardless of where made.... are more efficient, reliable, easier to maintain and have more tolerance that American or German cars. My view!

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by Revolva(m): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2016
to me Japanese car is mostly used toyota Honda
cos of its flexibility then the German cars are there always Benz BMW Audi
as for the yanks all the way SUV model go for dem
ford is a nice company Chevrolet also
hey war bout the British cars
roll Royce range rivers Bentley
Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 28, 2016
dafe99:
If you've used a brand new jap before you wouldn't talk like this.
Lol Bro, After what my first car showed me, I've always bought brand new cars! At least i go wait make my money complete grin

And also i said "All or Most of them Japanese Cars" I once bought a brand new Honda Accord back then in Nigeria and i didn't use it up to 14 months before i disposed it off! Gearbox and some stupid flimzy fault trash! Couldn't stand it man, maybe i wasn't lucky but i have seen similar instances from my work colleagues and friends...

Drove a friend's brand new Nissan Xtrail 2016 2.0L last week and it still felt like toy. It felt like the Nissan was gonna flip over when i handled it the way i would do to my Audi. lol

Some products of Japanese seems to stand out though, honestly i have seen some impressing model of em when it comes to economy but why wont they be economic with their squirrel engine. Some of em are also reliable (But not more than a standard German car) and whatever else you think they can do but definitely not more than German on performance, rugged, speed and power!

Once you go German and you know what you know about cars you will remain German bro! Yes it may be expensive to repair(We know) but only one's negligence will break it down easily while Japanese cars on the other hand are less expensive to repair and more tolerant of poor maintenance generally! You cant mess with a Merc like that!

Cars ain't just about HP(Horse Power) and Torque.

Have you seen the old and new BMW X6?

Have you seen the Audi RS 5 with Horsepower: 450 hp and Engine: 4.2 L V8

The new 2017 Volkswagen Golf "R" The successor of the Golf GTI...

Lets not get to Mercedes Benz C63 AMG or G63 AMG and the Audi Q SUV Series... All theses are the standard German sh*t bro

Just the weight of Audi's door alone! Lol you cant just compare this Japanese M*otherf*ckerz with this real dudes mehn!

3 Likes

Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 28, 2016
Allow me to tell you that yes most used in Nigeria only... Trust me on this one! Toyota and Honda ke!
Revolva:
to me Japanese car is mostly used toyota Honda

cos of its flexibility then the German cars are there always Benz BMW Audi

as for the yanks all the way SUV model go for dem

ford is a nice company Chevrolet also

hey war bout the British cars

roll Royce range rivers Bentley

1 Like

Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by calabardick(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Japanese cars- Popularity, reliable , efficient [Hyundai Nissan]

German cars- Durability, strong , fast , efficient [BMW Audi]

American cars- Exotic, high class, large size and majorly SUVs [Chevrolet Ford]

Nigerian cars - grin [Innoson]

God bless you for remembering our own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by calabardick(m): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2016
princetom1:

Thank you for this. Most people dont even know about pick ups. American loves pick up, and the likes of ford f-150 are some of the most rugged and never dissapointing vehicle on the road. And it sells like crazy in the US too

when i see people shouting Japs and German i shake my head, Nigerians love japs because it's economical and they think that their over-hyped German vehicles are still like before... American cars rock
Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by Awho(m): 9:53am On Nov 28, 2016
Stelvin101:

The reason is because Americans are very big in body side because of their processed and fertilized food they consume.
lol very funny
Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by aloziedaya(m): 9:59am On Nov 28, 2016
Japanese cars are fuel efficient?
Yes, but not the American versions.
Japanese fuel efficient vehicles are that from 1.4 to 2.0 engines.
Please don't mislead people.
Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by kiddkash(m): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2016
mammanbawa:
German: Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, Volkswagen

Japanese: Honda, Toyota, Nissan
American: General Motors, Cadillac, Lincoln
Audi is Italian they also own Lamborghini

1 Like

Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 28, 2016
Das Auto!!

German Cars all the way VW,Audi Porsche, Benz.

No one builds better cars than the Germans, all other are managing to trail along. grin

Kia and Hyundai they try, but they re still inferior to the German brand.

Germans are all about innovation

1 Like

Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by dafe99: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2016
Horladortune:

Lol Bro, After what my first car showed me, I've always bought brand new cars! At least i go wait make my money complete grin

And also i said "All or Most of them Japanese Cars" I once bought a brand new Honda Accord back then in Nigeria and i didn't use it up to 14 months before i disposed it off! Gearbox and some stupid flimzy fault trash! Couldn't stand it man, maybe i wasn't lucky but i have seen similar instances from my work colleagues and friends...

Drove a friend's brand new Nissan Xtrail 2016 2.0L last week and it still felt like toy. It felt like the Nissan was gonna flip over when i handled it the way i would do to my Audi. lol

Some products of Japanese seems to stand out though, honestly i have seen some impressing model of em when it comes to economy but why wont they be economic with their squirrel engine. Some of em are also reliable (But not more than a standard German car) and whatever else you think they can do but definitely not more than German on performance, rugged, speed and power!

Once you go German and you know what you know about cars you will remain German bro! Yes it may be expensive to repair(We know) but only one's negligence will break it down easily while Japanese cars on the other hand are less expensive to repair and more tolerant of poor maintenance generally! You cant mess with a Merc like that!

Cars ain't just about HP(Horse Power) and Torque.

Have you seen the old and new BMW X6?

Have you seen the Audi RS 5 with Horsepower: 450 hp and Engine: 4.2 L V8

The new 2017 Volkswagen Golf "R" The successor of the Golf GTI...

Lets not get to Mercedes Benz C63 AMG or G63 AMG and the Audi Q SUV Series... All theses are the standard German sh*t bro

Just the weight of Audi's door alone! Lol you cant just compare this Japanese M*otherf*ckerz with this real dudes mehn!
Lol the weight of the door alone! Abeg no kill me with laff

1 Like

Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by joinnow: 10:10am On Nov 28, 2016
American car= fuel guzzler, and oversize,
German machine= luxury and high tech
Japanese car = simple tech and fuel efficient
We in Nigeria prefer Simple tech aka
Japanese
Cos 70% of our mechanic only know how to fix Japanese.
If you buy high tech aka German machine hope you go bring your engineer from Germany to fix it if problem start or you take am meet Kamoru that will join two wrong wire and you car go go into flames.
Buy America only if you are into oii bunkery in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by MrBONE2(m): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Japanese cars- Popularity, reliable , efficient [Hyundai Nissan]

German cars- Durability, strong , fast , efficient [BMW Audi]

American cars- Exotic, high class, large size and majorly SUVs [Chevrolet Ford]

Nigerian cars - grin [Innoson]
you re right grin

and my KiVuKi Land we have the best Ancient ride sure Ostrich,Horse ,Camel,Dolphin,Donkey,Liama,Ox etc grin their distinquished feature is that they natural and they use Environmental Certisfied Natural Bio Fuel which re friendly to all BONE BEINGS. grin

Gyarbonka grin
Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by project8(m): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2016
tmanis:
let me follow you and park my lexus LFA vs mercedes benz G63 6x6 vs dodge challenger hellcat srt8
bad guy
Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2016
Edum13656:
Nigerian cars- Innoson, Akpuruka (my own)
and ike mbe
Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by thunderbabs: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
E duro na, who dey do Range rover, Landrover?
Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by thunderbabs: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
Dude, love your comment here. You know much about cars. wink

1 Like

Re: Japanese Vs German Vs American Cars by Besto(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
clear definition

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ferrucio Lamborghini Who Founded Lamborghini Died On This Day 26 Years Ago / Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today / What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.