Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Have You Experienced Sleep Paralysis Before? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Experienced Sleep Paralysis Before? (573 Views)

Which Bank Have You Experienced This? Customer Service Failure / Life In The Street... Many Of You Experienced This. (photo) / How To Prevent Sleep Paralysis And Nucturnal Emission(bed Wetting). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Experienced Sleep Paralysis Before? by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 09, 2016
For those who don't know what sleep paralysis is " Is a scary experience, mostly when you feel the physical presence of a stranger(s) usually trying to attack you when you sleep" 15 years ago I experienced this I saw a group of strangers trying to steal my heart, I couldn't scream nor move, I was helpless. I was trying to call the name JESUS, but I found it difficult, but fortunately when I eventually called the name "JESUS", they disappeared. I haven't shared this testimony with anyone, but am still grateful even after so many years. If you doubt in the power of the name "JESUS" then am sorry wrong. JESUS is real..
Re: Have You Experienced Sleep Paralysis Before? by RoyalBlak007: 9:37am On Oct 09, 2016
. you were just having

a nightmare bro
undecided
Re: Have You Experienced Sleep Paralysis Before? by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 09, 2016
u were conscious but ur body wasn't active (Brain active, body sleeping)
Re: Have You Experienced Sleep Paralysis Before? by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 09, 2016
Ezechinwa:
For those who don't know what sleep paralysis is " Is a scary experience, mostly when you feel the physical presence of a stranger(s) usually trying to attack you when you sleep" 15 years ago I experienced this I saw a group of strangers trying to steal my heart, I couldn't scream nor move, I was helpless. I was trying to call the name JESUS, but I found it difficult, but fortunately when I eventually called the name "JESUS", they disappeared. I haven't shared this testimony with anyone, but am still grateful even after so many years. If you doubt in the power of the name "JESUS" then am sorry wrong. JESUS is real..
take this from someone who has experienced sleep paralysis countless number of times. and it's such a terrible helpless situation that I won't wish for anyone but thank God for our lord Jesus Christ and the word of God, I have been able to gradually overcome them by prayers and fervency in the spirit. all glory to God, the devil cannot have dominion over me
Re: Have You Experienced Sleep Paralysis Before? by Eberex(m): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
why not call it spiritual attack rather than sleep paralysis? so we understand the area where you are coming from
Re: Have You Experienced Sleep Paralysis Before? by Pistolx(m): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
It happens to me many times especially wen I over sleep or sleep in the afternoon facing up

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian's Friend Stephanie Shares Never-before-seen Images Of The Star / 5 Simple Ways To Upgrade Your Life In 2017 / BB Naija: These Were The Things We Cut From BB Naija Viewers – Ebuka Read More A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.