Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

I'm Not Quitting - Donald Trump. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I'm Not Quitting - Donald Trump. (377 Views)

French Far-right MP Marion Maréchal-le Pen, Has Said She Is Quitting Politics / 'i'm Not In A Cult, All Of This Is My Fault'- S.korea President Apologize / Photo:Obama Write The Lil Girl That Was Crying Last Week:"i'm Not Going Anywhe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Quitting - Donald Trump. by Okd1: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2016
Donald Trump isn't backing down from his bid for Prez ... even though he's taking major heat from the heavy hitters in the Republican Party asking him to call it quits.

Trump spoke with The Washington Post Saturday, saying, "I'd never withdraw. I've never withdrawn in my life." He continues .. read on at http://blueink.ng/newsdetails.aspx?id=2109 .

Re: I'm Not Quitting - Donald Trump. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
For good, positive and honest report of the Nigerian state and its contributions to the improvement of human relations all over the world, kindly visit & subscribe to www.thenigeriandiplomat.com and www.positivenaija.com

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Police To Arrest Citizens Who Don’t Vote In The Forthcoming Election / Extra Allegations Of Sexual Assault On Women Against Donald Trump Hit US News / Canada’s Two Trump Towers Facing Troubles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.