Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

I Need Advice On Starting My Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Advice On Starting My Business (622 Views)

Help With Starting My Drycleaning Business / Pls I Need Ur Help On Starting My Fashion Business In Nigeria / Tips On Starting A Small Scale Supermarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On Starting My Business by DiamondL: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2009
Hello friends,
I have just finished uni and have returned back to Nigeria from the United Kingdom. During my entire stay in the UK, I worked in the sales and marketing industries and I believe I gained a lot of experience from my jobs.
I have carefully laid down a good business plan to start an online marketing business for property buyers and sellers.
I need advice on how to go about the registration, where to get a very good website designer and how to also get good investors.
Please any useful information would be helpfull and I would appreciate.
You can reach me on 08135649582.
Thank you,
Re: I Need Advice On Starting My Business by Tayogeorge(m): 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2009
Starting an Oline Business in Nigeria.

Your Dream is not only commendable, but also desirable.
as a professional, i strongly advice you to attend the forth coming "Practical & Fundamental Approach to online Marketing training" to keep you abreast of the questions bothering your mind and to let you find your fit in Nigeria Eco-environment.

More free lecture here http://www.onlinemarketingtraining.mgtimpact.com

Seeing you at the Top,
George
Re: I Need Advice On Starting My Business by steaming(f): 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2009
identify what biz u want to do.

ask questions, what does it take to do such biz, challenges, finances, general logistics etc

develop ur biz plan

those r my basic steps,
Re: I Need Advice On Starting My Business by esuccess(m): 5:17am On Oct 23, 2009
Hello Friend,

How will you like to see some good inflow of N1,000, N2,500 or even N5,000 paid into your bank account in just hours, even when you are attending to other businesses of yours? Here is a once in a life time opportunity.

This bizness will fecth you enough money, cos you too can do it.

(1) (Reply)

Investment Opportunity / Uk Shipping To Nigeria / Jersey Customizing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.