Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Is It Adivisable To Keep Facial Hair When Going For A Job Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Adivisable To Keep Facial Hair When Going For A Job Interview? (838 Views)

Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP / See Nine (9) Dos And Don'ts While Going For A Teaching Job Interview In Nigeria / My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Adivisable To Keep Facial Hair When Going For A Job Interview? by Ola2much: 10:42am On Oct 09, 2016
I am a lover of facial hair,saying it loud,i look so cute with it.while waiting for the commencement of NYSC batch B 2016 mobilisation and looking forward for a prospective job hunt.i would like to know if it is professionally advisable to keep facial hair when going for a job interview.
Re: Is It Adivisable To Keep Facial Hair When Going For A Job Interview? by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2016
While some employers may not mind, it is advisable you don't even attempt it
Re: Is It Adivisable To Keep Facial Hair When Going For A Job Interview? by deusp: 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
As long as it is clean,well shaped and not too much...only if it's an hotel job sha then you have to shave it off
Re: Is It Adivisable To Keep Facial Hair When Going For A Job Interview? by sanandreas(m): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
If I am an employer I would not employ you. It gives people bad impression. If you want to please let it be neat.
Re: Is It Adivisable To Keep Facial Hair When Going For A Job Interview? by sirusX(m): 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
It;s all a matter of preference to the recruiter...but being mindful that not all are welcoming to the hairy look. I know of one that said you should have no beards at all, else you've lost him at the beginning. sad

When you get the job...then you can flex ur look in a neat way wink grin
Re: Is It Adivisable To Keep Facial Hair When Going For A Job Interview? by awaky: 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
If the job is of marketing type you're gud to go. Once your facial hair can bring in money for banks n contracts for coys who cares? Otherwise....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help a Nairalander to Get this Job with this Information! / Job Vacancy At Sanden Intercool (Nigeria) Limited, A Company In Ibadan. / New Vacancies At Laura Foods Limited (5 Vacant Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.