Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! (1679 Views)

Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster / Top Five Reasons why God Didn't Create The Universe / In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by JSoE(f): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
Aaronsrod:
God punish the Haitia because is the devil worship dey pray o. Dey must suffer.

Your fellow human beings are dying and this is all you have to say.
Who on earth told you they are satanists?
Have you gone there?
Even at that, where is the all forgiving and merciful god?
Is it too big to forgive sins?
What of the children involved in the disaster do they have the consciousness to know they're worshipping satan?
Christains are the most wicked people I've seen on earth even more wicked than Muslims. Yes, do you know why? It is because I've come to see that without the threat of eternal lake of fire y'all will be cruel to others without thinking twice.Very wicked bunch.
How did we get here?
Why all the hate?
I hope you'll enjoy people talking about Nigeria the way you just did when a tragedy like this strikes.
Even if its not a hurricane or an earthquake remember disease/epidemics break out.
I hope you'll tag your affected family members 'satan-worshippers' too.

I weep for humanity. I weep for the African mind. We have a long way to go.

2 Likes

Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by akintom(m): 2:38am On Oct 11, 2016
Aaronsrod:
God punish the Haitia because is the devil worship dey pray o. Dey must suffer.

If there's any one major reason i had and will continue to enlighten the religious folks on the inimical implications of religious beliefs, it's this your religious mentality (which is also shared by all adherent of Christian faith), that has numbed your empathic capabilities towards fellow humans.

Christians are capable of the worst extremism stance.

1 Like

Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by Niflheim(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
@Kolaish,

Which abomination?!!! Do you eat cow meat?!!! Don't you know that you have committed the highest abomination in Hinduism, by eating pomo?!!! But if you do not recognize or respect the wishes of the horrendous hindu gods, then neither shall we respect or recognize the wishes of "Jehovagina"!!!
Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by sonmvayina(m): 10:47am On Oct 24, 2016
akintom:

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

God is responsible for everything.....No devil or. satan in the equation.
Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by Weah96: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2016
Niflheim:
@Kolaish,

Which abomination?!!! Do you eat cow meat?!!! Don't you know that you have committed the highest abomination in Hinduism, by eating pomo?!!! But if you do not recognize or respect the wishes of the horrendous hindu gods, then neither shall we respect or recognize the wishes of "Jehovagina"!!!

Do Hindus have hellfire too. The rate at which I eat beef, I'm headed for Hindu hell.
Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by kolaish(m): 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
Weah96:

Do Hindus have hellfire too. The rate at which I eat beef, I'm headed for Hindu hell.
May the Almighty God have mercy on you. Even if you do not respect God, that name you called HIM is too embarrassing. Please repent before God's anger visits you.
Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by Weah96: 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
kolaish:
May the Almighty God have mercy on you. Even if you do not respect God, that name you called HIM is too embarrassing. Please repent before God's anger visits you.

Who are you talking to? What are you talking about? Take your meds please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Deep Prayers That Will Get You Out Of Deep Troubles Dr Dk Olukoya / . / God Cannot Seem To Do Anything Except Irrelevant Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.