Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Strictly For Portsmouth Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Strictly For Portsmouth Fans (1020 Views)

Portsmouth To Punish Nwankwo Kanu For Continued Absence / Premier League: Portsmouth (0) Vs Manchester United (1): 25 August, 8pm / Portsmouth Vs Manchester United In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Portsmouth Fans by senator100(m): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2006
we are the champs (as in 3rd position) we are we are ,we are, Arsenal sliding bottom slowly.We are winning all matches, home ,away you name it.If chelsea is not careful.I repeat if chelsea is not careful.A word is enough for the wise.My man benjani,taylor ,primus(his brace yesterday was superb).the confident david james intimidates striker when hey have a one on one chance. and the great papilo(one striker , 4 defenders on him)
we too much oooooooo
Re: Strictly For Portsmouth Fans by Grizzly(m): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2006
I wanted to get angry when i saw this thread,
but on second tots i tink its very funny, haaaaaaaaaaaa!!! grin
Portsmouth fans my freckled ass,
I can predict the next pips to post on this thread

@Senator
Enjoy urself man, Portsmouth are going to Europe
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! i'm having a laugh
Re: Strictly For Portsmouth Fans by senator100(m): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2006
From all i can see.you are a gunner.Oh yes saw the thread by mukina on ''arsenal fans, ''.
you are chelsea,mourinho's man .well bro i got good news for you  in Fratton park  for the return leg .your slim 2-1 win over us at stamford bridge was  a mere fluke .and for your info what is funny about us seeking  a uefa champions ticket

pompey the great
Re: Strictly For Portsmouth Fans by tosinadeda: 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2006
O ma run down
pompey fans
or
papilo fans
which one
Re: Strictly For Portsmouth Fans by amoke115: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2006
The author himself is a as confused as the club is, lol
Re: Strictly For Portsmouth Fans by rikkyjen(m): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2006
Dem Portsmouth get fans? wink . maybe cos of Kanu!
Re: Strictly For Portsmouth Fans by toshmann(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2006
YEEEE shocked shocked PORTSMOUTH GET FANS? LOL grin NAWA O, WONDERS SHALL NEVER CEASE
Re: Strictly For Portsmouth Fans by sunny4all(m): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2006
i no blame u jack of all trade today man u 2 moro chelski
why did u started supporting pompey?
Re: Strictly For Portsmouth Fans by senator100(m): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2006
TO Y'll -i have monitored pompey since their dark days in division 1 and when they climbed to the elite division,this was our chance to prove to the world that WE ARE POMPEY THE GREAT.CHAMPS OF DIV 1. certainly(i didnt say hopefully) 3rd this season.next season winners.INSHA ALLAH , BY THE GRACE OF GOD
AND 4 ALL UR INFO .KANU IS NOT THE REASON I AM WITH POMPEY.I have been a fervent fan.The never say die spirit.
Of course mY team have always been barca since i was born but dudes i needed a premiership team.I had no choice than to identify with the team with the team spirit,the never say die spirit ,the team with a bright future , the one , the only
p-----o----m----p----e-----y
Re: Strictly For Portsmouth Fans by tosinadeda: 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2006
Oni ro
Re: Strictly For Portsmouth Fans by senator100(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2006
i am telling u the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Re: Strictly For Portsmouth Fans by kitaun(m): 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2006
Senator 100, ur brand of politriks would be needed more in the Politics Section, u r even contradicting urself! Portsmouth never say die spirit? which year was the home video released?lol
Re: Strictly For Portsmouth Fans by mukina2: 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2006
senator . .you love ur team really well . . .
keep it up . .pompey for real grin grin
Re: Strictly For Portsmouth Fans by Mustay(m): 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2006
Pompey FIRE! like middlesbrough, like yak. like martins like newcastle, i hope u still remain when kanu goes
Re: Strictly For Portsmouth Fans by senator100(m): 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2006
mukina2:

senator . .you love your team really well . . .
keep it up . .pompey for real grin grin

10ks mukina jare.
Re: Strictly For Portsmouth Fans by senator100(m): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2006
kitaun:

Senator 100, your brand of politriks would be needed more in the Politics Section, you're even contradicting yourself! Portsmouth never say die spirit? which year was the home video released?lol

LMAO yes football is politics nowadays
Re: Strictly For Portsmouth Fans by devimcy: 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2007
pls are everton yobo and anichebe fans here

Re: Strictly For Portsmouth Fans by wormedup(m): 10:18am On Jan 09, 2007
devimcy:

please are everton [b]yobo [/b]and [b]anichebe [/b]fans here

YES ! cool
Re: Strictly For Portsmouth Fans by kitaun(m): 11:09am On Jan 09, 2007
Lmao. . .
Re: Strictly For Portsmouth Fans by loyika(m): 11:30am On Jan 09, 2007
nigerians actually support Pompey

Wow i thought i had seen it all, but i guess i still have a lot to learn undecided

Are there any NL supporters of Swansea, or Luton town Please guys come out now oh!! not when the teams start playing well, then you will all come out of the woodworks (top secret guys cry I am actually a closet Accrington Stanley supporter cry cry I only started supporting Arsenal because they were popular and a London team sad there you all have it, my well hidden secret; that i have lived a lie for 17 years cry Thank you Senator and co for finally making me see the light, and for making me be proud of my true team!!)

HURRAH!! I am a free man!! COME ON YOU ACCRINGTON STAN CHAPPIES LETS BE HAVING YA!! cool

cool GOONER undecided errr SORRY!!i mean cool ACC STAN 89
Re: Strictly For Portsmouth Fans by mukina2: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2007
Loyika . .leave gunners you have permission to do so
what you just said warrants a court martial angry grin
Re: Strictly For Portsmouth Fans by kitaun(m): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2007
@Loyika. . .u got me cracking man, whats gud 2day?

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Squanders Newcastles Trillions / Al-ahly ,a Dubai Football Club To Pay 100,000 Dollars For 'papilo' Kanu Nwankwo / John Obi Mikel - 2010/2011 [hd] The Best Clip Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.