Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Lenovo Laptop For Sale ***SOLD*** - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Lenovo Laptop For Sale ***SOLD*** (2756 Views)

SOLD❎❎❎ Core i7 Lenovo Laptop With Red Keyboard Light / 750GB Hdd / 8gb Ram / Lenovo Yoga 920: Have You Seen This 400k Lenovo Laptop? / My Lenovo Laptop Is Very Slow( Pics) HEEELLP!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lenovo Laptop For Sale ***SOLD*** by Sellfish(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
A very neat Lenovo IdeaPad Z370 Laptop is available for Sale.

Core i3 at 2.2ghz Processor speed

4gig ram

750 gig Hard-disk

13.3 inch screen

Wireless, optical drive and Bluetooth present and fully functional

Windows 7

BATTERY life: at least 4 hours

PRICE: 65k... slightly negotiable smiley

Location is Jos, Plateau State

Pls Call or Whatsapp 08036236090 for further negotiations and purchase

Re: Lenovo Laptop For Sale ***SOLD*** by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
40k cash... provided am convinced you have ownership and not just possession
Re: Lenovo Laptop For Sale ***SOLD*** by Sellfish(m): 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
NgcoboP:
40k cash... provided am convinced you have ownership and not just possession

The fact that you are negotiating 40k for this specs of laptop in this current dollar crises means you are either very ignorant, or a professional receiver of stolen goods who has become too used to awoof smiley

See a s e dey talk the '40k cash' as if I bought the laptop with Cowrie shells sad

Thanks for stopping by sha... both you, your 40k, and your 'ownership and not just possession' grin
Re: Lenovo Laptop For Sale ***SOLD*** by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sellfish:

The fact that you are negotiating 40k for this specs of laptop in this current dollar crises means you are either very ignorant, or a professional receiver of stolen goods who has become too used to awoof smiley

Thanks for stopping by sha... both you, your 40k, and your 'ownership and not just possession' grin

being insultive will not help your cause... it doesn't prove it is not a stolen item
Re: Lenovo Laptop For Sale ***SOLD*** by Sellfish(m): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
NgcoboP:

being insultive will not help your cause... it doesn't prove it is not a stolen item

Thanks for stopping by Sir smiley
Re: Lenovo Laptop For Sale ***SOLD*** by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sellfish:

defaming me will not help you either
Re: Lenovo Laptop For Sale ***SOLD*** by Sellfish(m): 8:41am On Oct 11, 2016
Still available smiley
Re: Lenovo Laptop For Sale ***SOLD*** by Sellfish(m): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2016
Still available
Re: Lenovo Laptop For Sale ***SOLD*** by Sellfish(m): 7:45am On Oct 15, 2016
Still available smiley
Re: Lenovo Laptop For Sale ***SOLD*** by Yabiola26(m): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
50k bro
Re: Lenovo Laptop For Sale ***SOLD*** by Sellfish(m): 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
Yabiola26:
50k bro

Re: Lenovo Laptop For Sale ***SOLD*** by Sellfish(m): 8:59am On Oct 18, 2016
Still available smiley
Re: Lenovo Laptop For Sale ***SOLD*** by Sellfish(m): 8:43am On Oct 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Lenovo Laptop For Sale ***SOLD*** by ctrlunlimited: 12:19am On Oct 20, 2016
Sellfish:
A very neat Lenovo IdeaPad Z370 Laptop is available for Sale.

Core i3 at 2.2ghz Processor speed

4gig ram

750 gig Hard-disk

13.3 inch screen

Wireless, optical drive and Bluetooth present and fully functional

Windows 7

BATTERY life: at least 4 hours

PRICE: 65k... slightly negotiable smiley

Location is Jos, Plateau State

Pls Call or Whatsapp 08036236090 for further negotiations and purchase
Those buying Laptop from this young man by name victor should please apply extreme caution. I bought his last sold HP pavillion DV6 and the battery he claimed last for 3 hours only last for 30 minute and once in a while the laptop brings up the "BSOD error".

Efforts made to channel my complaint to him proved abortive as he has refuse to take my call and when I tried texting him his reply was " he had no business with me anymore". Few days ago I checked him on this same forum where I the found the ad. and found out he has some more laptop on sale and he has been on it since August 2016 which is why I decided to whistle blow.

Mind you, his reason for selling the laptop to me was that he was getting distracted by it and needed to focus on his studies plus he has an alienware he also uses and when I inquired about the receipt he just made up stories, not knowing he is a salesman.

Please once again exercise caution and if you know anyone that has sold you something bad don't keep silent he could help someone out there.
Re: Lenovo Laptop For Sale ***SOLD*** by Sellfish(m): 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
ctrlunlimited:
Those buying Laptop from this young man by name victor should please apply extreme caution. I bought his last sold HP pavillion DV6 and the battery he claimed last for 3 hours only last for 30 minute and once in a while the laptop brings up the "BSOD error".

Efforts made to channel my complaint to him proved abortive as he has refuse to take my call and when I tried texting him his reply was " he had no business with me anymore". Few days ago I checked him on this same forum where I the found the ad. and found out he has some more laptop on sale and he has been on it since August 2016 which is why I decided to whistle blow.

Mind you, his reason for selling the laptop to me was that he was getting distracted by it and needed to focus on his studies plus he has an alienware he also uses and when I inquired about the receipt he just made up stories, not knowing he is a salesman.

Please once again exercise caution and if you know anyone that has sold you something bad don't keep silent he could help someone out there.

Since you Sir, have decided to be foolish, I have no choice than to oblige you..

Dear nairalanders, this is the sequence of events leading up to this point of the transaction between this dude and
myself:

1- He chatted me up on whatsapp and indicated interest in the laptop during a weekend. ..he insisted I send him more pictures of the laptop apart from the ones abundant in its thread on this forum ... I obliged him fully and answered his questions, among which I told him I can't find the receipt of the laptop, but the carton is available tho not in very good condition... we bargained the price of sale down to 85k and he agreed to pay the amount.. i also tell him that in lieu of the receipt, i can write on an agreement of sale between us, attaching my nysc id card as means of identification ( i was still a corper lawyer den... tho i am done with nysc now)...he says that wont be necesary....dude says he will get back to me on Monday because he needs to contact some of his friends who stay in Jos so they can help check the laptop for him, since he is in enugu and can't come do that personally.

2- Monday morning, he calls me and says he has a friend in Jos, named Victor too, who works in Union Bank there in Jos.. he said I should take the laptop to the 'Victor' so he can check it out, get back to him, and then he will send the cash immediately his guy confirms the laptop's condition

Being a lawyer, I am.an extremely busy person..but I manage to sneak out of court that afternoon and take the laptop to his friend right there in his Union Bank, Jos office. .. the dude checks the laptop out, and communicated his findings to this dude...

3- This dude calls me after some time, and tells me to wait for the transfer of the money; at this point he backpedals on the agreed price, and still beat the price down to 83k, saying that since he is going to pay for the laptop's waybill, i should be considerate...i still agreed to that..and that his friend in Union Bank will get back to me soonest that day.... later that same evening, he called me to tell me that the person who he is ordering the laptop for is incommunicado, so he couldn't get the funds... and he started saying i should get him a laptop carton, inspite of the fact that i had previously told him that the carton is in a sorry state...he then agreed to send 1k for me to help him buy a carton, and also send 3k for the laptop's waybill. ..please note that it was at this point that i got to realize that this dude was merely acting as middle-man... he was buying the laptop for someone else, who by his actions later, he wanted to present the laptop to as a brand new one or close to that at worst

3- the next day, he gets the money and transfers it to his friend in Jos who had earlier checked out the laptop on his behalf. .. when I go to drop the laptop and collect my cash, this dude then calls me, and starts saying I should go get a receipt from a laptop shop for him to cover the laptop... I then ask him if he were the laptop shop owner, he would issue a receipt to someone he doesn't know for a laptop he knows nothing about. .. his friend, Mr Victor also helps explain to him that this particular request is very unreasonable. ..he also insisted I write a sale agreement between us, and attach a photocopy of my nysc id card as identification ( this was an idea I had given that he had brushed aside earlier on in the negotiations )...unfortunately, I wasn't with my nysc id card then, So i just wrote and signed both the sale agreement, and a document for receipt of 88k from his friend, promising to bring to his friend the photocopy of my nysc id later. his friend then gave me the money totalling 88k, being 83k for the laptop, 2k for the laptop carton I was to help him get, and 3k for the laptop's waybill...

4- because of rainfall that particular evening, I was unable to waybill the laptop that same day, but I bought the laptop carton for him, packaged the laptop, its charger, and the wireless game pad I had promised to give out to the buyer of the laptop... I called him and told him all these and he understood. ... for some reasons bordering on the laptop's safety and refusal of some transport companies to accept the laptop as waybill, I was unable to send the laptop till like 3 days later... and he was in the know of why the laptop could not get to him, of which he fully reasoned with me and understood..

5- the dude received the laptop in perfect condition. .. and I didn't hear from him for like a week after... about a week after the receipt of the laptop, he called me to remind me of the issue of the nysc id which I promised I will get across to his friend in Jos. .. I explained to him how busy I was and that I will surely get it across... like 9 days later, he then calls me to tell me that the person on whose behalf he bought the laptop, is complaining that the laptop's battery doesn't last for up to an hour. .. I then reminded him that I told him that the laptop's battery lasts for 3 hours while watching movies, and more if merely working on Microsoft word... and that the laptop's battery can't be reasonably expected to last that long if the dude is doing graphic intensive work on it, or other heavy tasks... he says ok, that he will get back to the user, and confirm what the laptop is being used for that drains the battery that fast

6- Like 5 days later, he called me in the morning , and I didn't answer because I was in court... around 1 or 2pm of the same day, he sent me a nasty text, telling me how he has been patient of all my 'shortcomings' as regards the transaction between us, and that I shouldn't make him cause trouble for me ( those were not his exact words, but that's the summary of what he said) I sent him a text back, asking him wot shortcomings he is talking about and told him d only issue between us is d nysc id issue, and I had already passed out of the scheme, rendering d id useless anyway.. but that I will still get it across to his friend....but he should quit disturbing me as if I sold him a dummy or faulty or stolen laptop , because his attitude was very uncalled for in the circumstances. .. *I now dare him to upload screenshots of our whatsapp chats before and during the transaction, as well as screenshots of the nasty message he sent me last week, my reply to it, and his response to my reply*... I can't upload them because I got the text message on my Nokia torchlight phone, and I have changed the phone that has our chats, and sadly I didn't back up my chats

As per the issue of whether I sold the laptop as my personal property or as a business, I don't see how that concerns this buyer ... but for whatever it's worth, that hp dv6 was my personal laptop, before I got an alienware as I said... I am yet to hewr of any law in Nigeria that bars a laptop seller from having his own personal laptop, and also selling it whenever he deems fit

Finally. .. I truly fail to see how I have offended this buyer that warrants his coming on my threads to spew this venom... You had a friend check out the laptop, didn't contact me many days after receiving it....please how is it my fault that you presented a laptop sold as fairly used, with the battery life depending on particular use disclosed to you, and no bios problem when your friend accessed it in Jos, and obviously none till almost a month after receipt of the laptop ....And since like almost a month since you bought the laptop, this dude has never complained to me about any 'BSOS' error or whatever... and please he shouldn't say he tried calling me to complain but I didn't answer...the time he used to compose that nasty text he sent me is surely more than enough to send me a text regarding that error. .. but for reasons best known to him, he has decided to inform me via his garbage sermon on my threads ... prior to that text, we have been communicating on phone, and he has NEVER said anything about any error on the laptop

Mr ctrlunlimite, God knows I have dealt with you fairly in this transaction... if for some reason u deemed it fit to spew garbage on my threads without just cause, May God also plant garbage in you and your family's life and dealings ...may you and your family never see, not to talk of experience, any good thing, if you have accused me wrongly .. I have sold 2 other laptops on this forum with no complaints whatsoever ...

Cc dragnet, skydancer, lalasticlala, other mods, and fellow nairalanders. .. abeg make una come judge this matter. .. your comments and advice is highly welcome
Re: Lenovo Laptop For Sale ***SOLD*** by sotall(m): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
Grabs my popcorn and zobo as I sit in one of the V.I.P seats in the other room.
Re: Lenovo Laptop For Sale ***SOLD*** by okooloyun1(m): 5:33am On Oct 22, 2016
Watching in 3d
Re: Lenovo Laptop For Sale ***SOLD*** by odimbannamdi(m): 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
interesting
Re: Lenovo Laptop For Sale ***SOLD*** by computerboy: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
@ctrlunlimited

Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) could happen for many reasons but it's purely software based. It could be incompatible software or drivers. But it's never the sellers fault. You should ask your friend what softwares he has installed or the drivers he has updated. (This is one reason I hate selling laptop to a novice. They will spoil it and accuse you)

On the good part, it can be easily rectified. Let him copy the code to Google and search, it'll surely bring out the cause.

About the battery, it depends on usage. He shouldn't expect the battery to last same duration on any work he does. Also most dv6 have switchable graphics card, he should make sure it's always on "power saving" card. He should switch graphics to "high performance" only when he wants to play game or do graphics.
Re: Lenovo Laptop For Sale ***SOLD*** by Sellfish(m): 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
computerboy:
@ctrlunlimited

Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) could happen for many reasons but it's purely software based. It could be incompatible software or drivers. But it's never the sellers fault. You should ask your friend what softwares he has installed or the drivers he has updated. (This is one reason I hate selling laptop to a novice. They will spoil it and accuse you)

On the good part, it can be easily rectified. Let him copy the code to Google and search, it'll surely bring out the cause.

About the battery, it depends on usage. He shouldn't expect the battery to last same duration on any work he does. Also most dv6 have switchable graphics card, he should make sure it's always on "power saving" card. He should switch graphics to "high performance" only when he wants to play game or do graphics.

Thanks a lot Sir for the clarifications smiley

But it's really surprising how ctrlunlimited has refused to come and defend his position, having read my reply to his accusation..... and he has logged in many times since my reply. .. anyway, I don leave am for God. .. when grave misfortune befalls people like this, they start blaming peeps from their villa, not knowing that it's just nature that he who sows the wind shall reap the whirlwind smiley
Re: Lenovo Laptop For Sale ***SOLD*** by Sellfish(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
SOLD!!!

(1) (Reply)

USA USED LAPTOP DEALS (Lagos: Pay on delivery) / Help Unlock My Zte Mf 180 Modem / US Used Ultraslim Dell Latitude E7240 Core I7 With Keyboard Light 4GB Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.