Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,605 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Share The Craziest Bet You've Seen Someone Place. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share The Craziest Bet You've Seen Someone Place. (870 Views)

You Think You've Seen It All?! The Weirdest Japanese Game Shows Ever!!! / 18 End Time Poses... Just One You Thought You've Seen It All / When You Think You've Seen Them All On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Craziest Bet You've Seen Someone Place. by Bibline(m): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
It was during my undergraduate days... I had this friend fatjoe by name... He was a devourer. I remember buddies placed a bet that he couldn't finish 15 wraps of #50 naira fufu( as far back as 2009)with 2 pure waters. I mean fufu wey grabbbb. This my guy finish am ooo

I also experienced one with two of my cousins.. one bragged he could finish a cracker biscuit (The hard one with yellow wrapper) within the count of 1-60... Lol!! even if he had counted to 500 he wouldn't have finished it.

keep the fun alive... share urs
Re: Share The Craziest Bet You've Seen Someone Place. by Thylord(m): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
Mine is who mess pass and i won the bet because i can mess.
Re: Share The Craziest Bet You've Seen Someone Place. by Bibline(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
I also experienced one with PES 2012... "Non of your players would touch the ball throughout first half". I was like.... even if u be Konami... How my hand no go touch ball. Nain I ginger carry pad.. Dudes. I no touch ball ooo. The guy go pass around.. pass give in keeper... do own goal.. do pass 1, pass 2... repeat am.. till first half pass. I won cry that day
Re: Share The Craziest Bet You've Seen Someone Place. by Luizkid(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bibline:
I also experienced one with PES 2012... "Non of your players would touch the ball throughout first half". I was like.... even if u be Konami... How my hand no go touch ball. Nain I ginger carry pad.. Dudes. I no touch ball ooo. The guy go pass around.. pass give in keeper... do own goal.. do pass 1, pass 2... repeat am.. till first half pass. I won cry that day
Guy easy na
Re: Share The Craziest Bet You've Seen Someone Place. by Sunnybabe(m): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bibline:
haha. that guy wicked ooooo. baba wahala niyen ooo
Re: Share The Craziest Bet You've Seen Someone Place. by cocaineaddict(m): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2016
back in the days 4 uni me and my guys dem bet say I no fit finish 6 cans of alomo and I neva chop by den. I dey 5th can begin de vomit blood com faint o. I wake up 4 hospital d next day. I 4 don die becos of 1k bet

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Joke: Three Envelopes WARNING! Emmyloaded.ga / Do You Know That Even If You Just Came From Prison African Girl's..... / Miss Rivers Beauty Contestant Embarrasses Herself During Q&a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.