Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,186 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Fraud In Slot Limited Ikeja Lagos - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fraud In Slot Limited Ikeja Lagos (6109 Views)

Blackberry Aurora Spec : First Blackberry Phone With Dual SIM Slot / Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Price In Slot & Jumia Nigeria 2018 / The Fraud In Slot Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraud In Slot Limited Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
This isn't fraud brother, learn to state your complaint properly

1 Like

Re: Fraud In Slot Limited Ikeja Lagos by joshbouy(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
franklynsunny:
It's rear to c original powerbank
I brought 2 samsung Powerbank frm dis nairaland last 3month,it was delivered to me at my lodge back den at N4000 each

Same story,d man ask me to use 200 type of chargers
Both of dem don't last 30mins to charge my BlackBerry passport?

D last time I called him,he sounded tired of my calls,i wanted to blackmail him here bt I jus over loooked d iss

Powerbank is nw scam

They put heavy iron n call it 50,000mah
Mehn.... It's sad.....so now no ones sure of what ones getting again, the rate at which fake stuff circulates no be here o
Re: Fraud In Slot Limited Ikeja Lagos by joshbouy(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
optimusmind:
This isn't fraud brother, learn to state your complaint properly
please elaborate....cause I bought a product in full and expect it to perform well for the reason I did... And now that it didn't, I voiced out my concern. Or how else am I to go about it, lay quiet and just let #6500 go to waste...
Re: Fraud In Slot Limited Ikeja Lagos by joshbouy(m): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
mysticgal:
I have the same problem but this time with chargers.
I bought two infinix hot note fast charge from slot... Guys you wouldn't believe that my 5000 naira burnt the next day.... I have evidence and receipt. I tried reaching them but it wasn't possible....
Money is not that easy to come about.... I would love to join you on.
Just make your way to the office where it was bought and lay your complaint, with the nice reception I got when I did mine today ... Am hoping they do the same to you and hopefully replace the burnt ones... So dont waste any more time, take your receipts and the burnt chargers and head down there... Wish u the best
Re: Fraud In Slot Limited Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
joshbouy:
please elaborate....cause I bought a product in full and expect it to perform well for the reason I did... And now that it didn't, I voiced out my concern. Or how else am I to go about it, lay quiet and just let #6500 go to waste...
Have you taken it to them? Do they know you are not satisfied? If the answer is no, then you are trying to gain needless publicity for defamatory matters
Re: Fraud In Slot Limited Ikeja Lagos by armadeo(m): 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
Currently havimg an issue concerning a laptop i bought.

Still trying to work ish out. Let's see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Fraud In Slot Limited Ikeja Lagos by Electronzeez(m): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
joshbouy:
Yes I did... Left their office not long ago, laid my complaint and was told to come back on Wednesday, since this particular one is out of stock and will be available by Wednesday.... So on Wednesday am going to swap it for the newly available one, just hoping it doesn't yield the same results with the former

Keep calm ,it will be resolve , I know them for that .

Now can you at least rexonstruct your tittle .
Re: Fraud In Slot Limited Ikeja Lagos by optimised: 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
[/quote]
franklynsunny:
I brought 2 samsung Powerbank frm dis nairaland last 3month,it was delivered to me at my lodge back den at N4000 each

D last time I called him,he sounded tired of my calls,i wanted to blackmail him here bt I jus over loooked d iss

Powerbank is nw scam

Sorry for the nasty experience. But there are still original power bank. I do import them from credible source for many people. If you are interested, contact me. I will order from China to your address through Post Office. Xiaomi, PINENG, Romoss, Besiter & Remax are very good. Pls don't use that fake PB on your expensive BB Passport to avoid killing your phone battery gradually, and be informed that Samsung does not manufacture Power Banks, so all Sammy PB are 100% fake.

[/quote]
mysticgal:
I bought two infinix hot note fast charge from slot... Guys you wouldn't believe that my 5000 naira burnt the next day.... I have evidence and receipt. I tried reaching them but it wasn't possible....

** For anyone with Infinix Hot Note, pls note that the phone is equipped with pumpexpress fast charge technology, so the Charger has special charging system & no other charger can replicate that. Original replacement charger is about $10.
However, I will advise you to buy another charger that can replace the "follow come" charger.

My review: https://www.nairaland.com/3194435/review-blitzwolf-dual-usb-wall#47021807

http://m.banggood.com/Qualcomm-Certified-BlitzWolf-QC2_02_4A-30W-Dual-USB-EU-Charger-Adapter-With-Power3S-Tech-p-1020008.html

or a better option:-

http://m.banggood.com/Qualcomm-Certified-BlitzWolf-BW-S6-QC3_0-2_4A-30W-Dual-USB-EU-Adapter-Charger-With-Power3S-Tech-p-1047935.html

I can hep you buy if you so desire; having done that to some nairalanders here.
Re: Fraud In Slot Limited Ikeja Lagos by mysticgal(f): 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
optimised:

Powerbank is nw scam

Sorry for the nasty experience. But there are still original power bank. I do import them from credible source for many people. If you are interested, contact me. I will order from China to your address through Post Office. Xiaomi, PINENG, Romoss, Besiter & Remax are very good. Pls don't use that fake PB on your expensive BB Passport to avoid killing your phone battery gradually, and be informed that Samsung does not manufacture Power Banks, so all Sammy PB are 100% fake.

** For anyone with Infinix Hot Note, pls note that the phone is equipped with pumpexpress fast charge technology, so the Charger has special charging system & no other charger can replicate that. Original replacement charger is about $10.
However, I will advise you to buy another charger that can replace the "follow come" charger.

My review: https://www.nairaland.com/3194435/review-blitzwolf-dual-usb-wall#47021807

http://m.banggood.com/Qualcomm-Certified-BlitzWolf-QC2_02_4A-30W-Dual-USB-EU-Charger-Adapter-With-Power3S-Tech-p-1020008.html

or a better option:-

http://m.banggood.com/Qualcomm-Certified-BlitzWolf-BW-S6-QC3_0-2_4A-30W-Dual-USB-EU-Adapter-Charger-With-Power3S-Tech-p-1047935.html

I can hep you buy if you so desire; having done that to some nairalanders here.

Optimized I need a power bank, strong and durable.... Can you do that without scam? Moreover, slot has promised a change of charger for me.
Thanks
Re: Fraud In Slot Limited Ikeja Lagos by nani667: 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
You can try using the Power Bank to Charge the phone while it's off.. I'm sure you'll get better results ....
Re: Fraud In Slot Limited Ikeja Lagos by optimised: 5:06am On Oct 15, 2016
mysticgal:

Optimized I need a power bank, strong and durable.... Can you do that without scam? Moreover, slot has promised a change of charger for me.
Thanks
Contact or whatsapp me on 0.8.0.2.8.5.3.3.9.6.6

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gionee Marathon M6 Full Specification / See The Wonder Of This Small Data Cable Called OTG / How To Download Photos And Videos From Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.