Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Toke Makinwa’s Estranged Husband, Maje Ayida Reveals His Breakup With Her Nearly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa’s Estranged Husband, Maje Ayida Reveals His Breakup With Her Nearly (366 Views)

Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida / Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life / Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa’s Estranged Husband, Maje Ayida Reveals His Breakup With Her Nearly by Grovebase: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
Maje Ayida, Toke Makinwa’s estranged husband recently granted an interview where he detailed his ordeal after his marriage to Toke Makinwa crashed.

He spoke on the scandalous breakup that ended up in his marriage crash, and how he’s been coping as a baby daddy.

He also spoke on getting his former girlfriend pregnant, becoming a father and more.

Speaking on how he’s handling his new family and more, he said:

“I am still learning. Its a whole new world. Its a whole lot of self discovery to come so I just take each day as it comes. Its life. Like is evolving. Life is crazy. You just got to hold on, strap up and move on. About remarriage, No. I don’t know”

Speaking on lessons he learned from the breakup, he said:

“I learnt that people could be vicious. People could be judgmental when they no nothing about you or anything about your story or where you are coming from but its fine. Hold on to the people that do know you. They are the ones that matter and don’t get derailed”

WATCH VIDEO HERE:http://grovbase.com/2016/10/09/toke-makinwas-estranged-husband-maje-ayida-reveals-his-breakup-with-her-nearly-ruined-his-business-watch/

Re: Toke Makinwa’s Estranged Husband, Maje Ayida Reveals His Breakup With Her Nearly by Thylord(m): 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
K
Re: Toke Makinwa’s Estranged Husband, Maje Ayida Reveals His Breakup With Her Nearly by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
Before you try to prove to someone how much you love them, play bet9ja with your school fees

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Movie Actor Femi Adebayo Surprisingly Ties The Knot The Second Time / America's Got Talent Season 12 Auditions, Registration Venue And Date / Breaking: Ken Saro-wiwa Jr. Reportedly Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.