Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,423 members, 7,958,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? (4009 Views)

‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / My Brother Is Too Lazy. / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? by PaigeTaylor: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hello mas and pas.
Re: Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? by Cutehector(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
Story don't look real

4 Likes

Re: Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
Home video script.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? by PaigeTaylor: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
please I need mature responses here. I've not been able to discuss this with anyone other than my husband, because I don't want to believe what my mind is telling me. its not normal. if the above isn't real, I won't bother getting another username here, to hide my identity. IT IS VERY REAL. I need ur opinions please.
Re: Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
Op

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? by Samyj247: 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
The op above is confuse....ahhh see this chick....she don de give me green light since o..no more dulling she go enter my place today nd chop ripe banana

1 Like

Re: Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? by TheArchangel(f): 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
Buy a new sim card and inform him that you are aware of his sexual obsession to his baby sis.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? by PaigeTaylor: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
no insults please. is it possible I'm just over reacting?
Re: Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
You are PaigeTaylor Mohammed, your brother is Obinna Tailor Mohammed and your father's name is Lie Mohammed, cos you can lie for africa. . . grin

11 Likes

Re: Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? by Pidggin(f): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
The OP is obviously a male and sharing his fantasies

3 Likes

Re: Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? by Pidggin(f): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
PaigeTaylor:
no insults please. is it possible I'm just over reacting? but why flashing on my wedding night? Why should his mind even go to what's happening in my hubby's bed? is it normal?

All these lies to be on FP?
Re: Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
op

Re: Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? by PaigeTaylor: 12:43am On Oct 10, 2016
I thought family section is for mature peeps, I can see that it's been infiltrated by kids. it's OK.
Re: Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? by sisisioge: 4:32am On Oct 10, 2016
PaigeTaylor:
please I need mature responses here. I've not been able to discuss this with anyone other than my husband, because I don't want to believe what my mind is telling me. its not normal. if the above isn't real, I won't bother getting another username here, to hide my identity. IT IS VERY REAL. I need ur opinions please.

Babes, I don't know why your brother looks at you like that but I thank God for you that you are out of the house now. You are a married woman. Stay that way and stop speculating... don't even think of it.

By the way, while growing up, my brother was quite interested in b000bs too. He named my, my sister's and friends booooobs...nothing sexuuuual there though. Guy is safely married to his Russian girl with two lovely girls now. So ease up...you might be unnecessarily paranoid.

1 Like

Re: Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? by eyinjuege: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2016
Stop thinking or making up issues out of nothing.

He's never acted inappropriately towards you, so why not remove your mind from the gutter.

He looks at you all the time? Maybe because his younger sister who he's always regarded as a small girl suddenly grew into an adult without him being aware of how /when it even happened.
He calls you at odd times? Maybe because he's yet to have that talk with you about how 'bad' boys are.
Meanwhile, how can you discuss such an unfounded allegation with your husband? In fact you are using your own hands to break down the relationship between your husband and your own family. How do you think your husband will always act around your brother? And
Don't worry, the day they will still abuse you that you practice incest in your family is still coming.

8 Likes

Re: Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? by PaigeTaylor: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
You all insulting me and thinking I'm paranoid are mad beyond reason. I've spoken out before it goes out of hand. idiots.
Re: Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? by austinereds(m): 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
Aunty pls fear your brother gann oh. And run from him. Haba. well he could be using you to fill his fantasies.

1 Like

Re: Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? by byvan03: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
Understand That some people are freaks. Please stay in your husband 's House and face your work.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? by PaigeTaylor: 1:47am On Dec 21, 2016
OK I've heard. tnx.
Re: Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? by PaigeTaylor: 9:59am On Feb 22, 2022
PaigeTaylor:
Hello mas and pas
Re: Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? by Jennyclay(f): 10:09am On Feb 22, 2022
You created this thread 2016, and if since 2016 your brother haven't still change, then he's cursed.

Sick men everywhere!!
Re: Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
PaigeTaylor:

But you are married now so you ought to be safe except... You know the except.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Behind Abino (pics) / Making Your Marriage Work - Wisdom For Women / He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.