Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

See Comedian Ay's Lovely Message To Azizat Oshoala For Her 22nd Birthday Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See Comedian Ay's Lovely Message To Azizat Oshoala For Her 22nd Birthday Today (595 Views)

Alex Iwobi Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With His Throwback Photo In Arsenal Kit / Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala's Mother Poses Proudly With Her Daughter's Glo CAF Award. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Comedian Ay's Lovely Message To Azizat Oshoala For Her 22nd Birthday Today by 9jacodedgist(m): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
Arsenal Football Club of England and Super Falcons of Nigeria's skillful attacker, Azizat Oshoala, turns 22 today, 9th of October.

Azizat, who hails from Ikorodu Local Government Area of Lagos State, receives a lengthy and mind-blowing birthday wish from her close friend, stand up Comedian, Ayo Markun.

AY wrote:

"From being your number one fan, you became my precious daughter through @onosky5 who has also maintained her role as a big sister and mother hen to you. From grass to grace, you became that professional footballer who plays for Arsenal ladies.

BBC Women's Footballer of the year:2015

African Footballer of the Year:2014

African Women's Youth Player of the Year:2014

African Women's Championship Golden Ball: 2014
FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup Golden Boot: 2014

FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup Golden Player and the highest goal scorer at the 2014 FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup.

Today may be your special day but each day, you are special! I'm honored to know you and celebrate you, not only today on your birthday, but on every day! Happy birthday to a girl who stole my heart with her God given talent. Don't worry about returning it, it's happy where it is. (my loyal followers, let's give @superzeee a birthday gift by following her well) "

No doubt, AY is a loving fan of Azizat Oshoala.

Happy birthday to Azizat Oshoala!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLV3UcTDhOy/

Source:http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/10/see-comedian-ays-lovely-message-to.html?m=1
Cc:lalasticlala, honeric01, semid4lyfe

Re: See Comedian Ay's Lovely Message To Azizat Oshoala For Her 22nd Birthday Today by pomide(m): 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
The 'I Pledge' pose tho...
there's nothing there! sad
Re: See Comedian Ay's Lovely Message To Azizat Oshoala For Her 22nd Birthday Today by 9jacodedgist(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hbd

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid's Greatest Eleven. Do You Agree? / Did You Miss Last Night Manchester Derby? / Top 10 Most Valuable Athletes In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.