Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,641 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Chris Brown Got A Million Per Minute For His 90-minute Kenya Show With Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Got A Million Per Minute For His 90-minute Kenya Show With Wizkid (1058 Views)

Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid / "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / Burna Boy Brags About Earning N15 Million Per Show With Stacks Of Dollars [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Got A Million Per Minute For His 90-minute Kenya Show With Wizkid by Naijahotloaded(m): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
Yesterday, American pop star, Chris Brown and Wizkid performed in Kenya as headliners at the Mombasa Rocks concert.
On his arrival, Chris Brown was greeted with controversy when fans alleged that he smashed a fan’s mobile phone at the airport for attempting to take a selfie with him.
The rumours died down and the show went on as planned, but fans are not quite happy with the fact that Chris Brown was paid a whooping sum of 90 million Kenyan Shillings for his 90-minute performance in Mombasa.

Read more...http://naijahotloaded.com/2016/10/09/chris-brown-got-a-million-per-minute-for-his-90-minute-kenya-show-with-wizkid-and-fans-are-complaining-about-it/

Re: Chris Brown Got A Million Per Minute For His 90-minute Kenya Show With Wizkid by UrWorstNitemare: 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
and wat did Wizkid get ??
Re: Chris Brown Got A Million Per Minute For His 90-minute Kenya Show With Wizkid by pomide(m): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
=$893,340
=$9,926 per Minute
=4,466,700NGN per minute!
=402,003,000 for a Show.
shocked
*Heads to the studio!*

(1) (Reply)

“my Husband Thinks I Am A Virgin, But I Was Not, What Do I Do?” / See What Patroranking Is Doing With This Guy In His Car / Kelly Rowland Poses Nu De In New Photoshoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.