Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

“my Husband Thinks I Am A Virgin, But I Was Not, What Do I Do?” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Husband Thinks I Am A Virgin, But I Was Not, What Do I Do?” (1083 Views)

Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? / Omotola Jalade -Ekeinde: What My Husband Thinks About My Sex Scenes In Alter Ego / Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Husband Thinks I Am A Virgin, But I Was Not, What Do I Do?” by pinkynatasha(f): 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
Here is the story our reader wants to share with us and get your opinions:
I’ve been married for a year and some months now. When I met my husband, I was not a virgin. I had s ex with just one man in my life. He was a white guy. Later on, we dated for a long time but never had s ex with my husband to be. The week before the wedding I gave in, and we slept together. When it happened, I experienced pain and had some bleeding, too.
It might be caused by the massive man hood size of my husband. The first guy had a smaller thing, so I did not even bleed when we made love. Since the first intercourse we had with my man, he got so excited and positive about me. I believed he loved me and married the girl of his dream.
I was working on his computer and used the calendar to enter a major event, so he would not miss it. I scrolled down the calendar and found another date. He marked the date we had our first s ex.
I thought it was so sweet of him, but he also had a note attached to the date. And I read it. Here is what it said:
“Wow, I am the luckiest man. I did marry a virgin. I am honored to lose my virginity to her as well.”
I was shocked. We never talked about this subject before. I did not suspect it was of such importance to him. And I had no idea he was a virgin when we slept together. Now I feel so guilty. I was not a virgin, but he does not know that! I am not sure if I should tell him that and ruin everything. Or should I keep the silence and carry that sense of guilt throughout my life. Please, help me and give your advice.

please comment your advice via http://sley24..co.ke/2016/10/my-husband-thinks-i-was-virgin-on-our.html?m=1 so she can easily get notifications
Re: “my Husband Thinks I Am A Virgin, But I Was Not, What Do I Do?” by Oluwaplumpie(m): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

1 Like

Re: “my Husband Thinks I Am A Virgin, But I Was Not, What Do I Do?” by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
Which Kind 'Wash Wash' Be Dix Na....Mayb She Wos On Her Period Then,cus I Still Cant Stomach The Ish Behind D Blood Stuv!

(1) (Reply)

Scary! Kourtney Kardashian Dresses As A Vampire Bride / See How Donald Trump’s Victory Was Predicted In 2000 – Shared By Rapper, Vector / “i’m Not The Perfect Husband And Father You May Think I Am” – Veteran Actor RMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.