Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,095 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Meet The Lady Who Must Have Sex With Different Man Daily Else... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Lady Who Must Have Sex With Different Man Daily Else... (575 Views)

Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Lady Who Must Have Sex With Different Man Daily Else... by Biggynt(m): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
[img]http://www.naijatalkative.press/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/AFRICAB1-3.jpg[/img]

She was r*ped and the trauma turned her into a lady with an uncontrollable crave for s*x. Her name is Sitawa Wafula. In her article published on Love Matters, she narrates how she suffered the mess until she was able to control her wild desires. Read her touching story:

S*x and mental health made me who I am: I am Sitawa Wafula [from Kenya] and I live with both epilepsy and bipolar.
At 18, I was raped but was never treated for the trauma I went through. That is where the bipolar disorder came from, a mental health condition where one shifts between periods of mania and depression.
I was told that during mania, I would experience days without sleep, moments of talking too fast and that I could be a spendthrift.

No one told me that this illness would come with an excessive desire for s*x.

Every time it happened, I beat myself up. I thought that if I was a man, that would be acceptable, but a woman with an excessive desire for s*x?

There was no place in the world for a woman like that! I questioned myself a lot and asked myself why I had desires that saw no moral barriers.

There was no way to ignore the desires. They demanded fulfillment and often fulfillment from more than one person.

These desires saw men like shoes. I was not satisfied with just one pair [s*x partner]. I wanted them all – the stilettoes, the wedges, the flats, the boots. Each shoe has its purpose. There wasn’t just THE SHOE.

Trying to fulfill my desires, I have had lots shoes [s*x partners] and I was never attached to any of them. I never saw anything wrong with wearing up to three pairs of shoes [s*x partners] in a day, sometimes with no socks [condom].

READ FULL DETAILS VIA http://www.naijatalkative.press/lady-who-must-have-sex-with-different-men-daily-shares-her-touching-story/

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Change By Humblesmith (prod. By Del B) / How I Ran Away From Home To Baba Sala - King Sunny Ade / See Photo Of The Other Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.