Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

N-power Software Let's Meet Here... - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Software Let's Meet Here... (16241 Views)

N-power Software / N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. / N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by stephinnoyewole(m): 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
did u guys received any msg b4 commencing d test?
Also, my surname start wit letter “0“, make I wait til 2mao or proceed doing it now?
Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by Desluv(m): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
N-TECH SOFTWARE ASSESSMENT

Question 1

Adamu just can't help giving alms to the poor. This means that Adamu ________
Select one:
a. gives alms to the poor compulsively
b. does not give alms to the poor
c. thinks poor people do not deserve pity
d. helps the poor only when he has sufficient money
e. None of the options

Question 2
10. The core concept of an Object Oriented Programming language is the concept that models a real world entity (object). The real-world object shares two characteristics: They all have State and Behaviors. The basic idea behind an Object Oriented Programming language is to combine into a single unit both data and, the behaviors that operate on the datA. An Object's behavior provides the only way to access datA. Thus data is hidden and safe from accidental alteration. Data and methods are encapsulated into a single unit. Data Encapsulation and data hiding are the key terms for describing an Object Oriented LanguagE. For example you can see a real world entity (CAR) is related to Object Oriented Programming. Here Car is an Object which has properties (member data) like Steering wheel, Brakes, Tyres, etc, and methods(functions) are behaviours exhibited by the object which could also be used to change the the state some of the properties, such as reverse, moving forward, turning left or right etC. Here we can understand that Car is an Object which combine the properties and functions into a single unit and these functions operate with the help of properties. Which of these is not a method in the Car:
Select one:
a. Stop
b. Move
c. Start
d. Engine
e. Reverse

Question 3
Bose shouldn't have interrupted the teacher, _________?
Select one:
a. should she
b. did she
c. didn't she
d. could she
e. can she

Question 4
Q: Y catches 5 times more fishes than X. If total number of fishes caught by X and Y is 48, then number of fishes caught by X?
Select one:
a. 6
b. 6y
c. 8
d. 8y
e. 48 - 5y

Question 5
Q: Who is the current Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria

Select one:
a. Godwin Emefiele
b. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
c. Alhaji Mai Borno
d. Adamu Chiroma
e. Charles Soludo

Question 6
Q: The closest government to the people is _______
Select one:
a. local government
b. State Government
c. Federal Government
d. United Nation
e. Ward Government

Question 7

Q: There is a chocolate shop. One day the shop announced that for 7 chocolate wrappers they will give one chocolate for freE. So one intelligent kid collected 49 chocolate wrappers and went to shop and he took some chocolates. So the question is how many chocolates did the kid eat?
Select one:
a. 49
b. 56
c. 7
d. 42
e. 0

Question 8

A car can cover a distance of 540 km on 18 liters of petrol. How far can it travel on 16 liters of petrol?
Select one:
a. 302 km.
b. 223 km.
c. 480 km.
d. 255 km.

Question 9
Q: Using the answers provided below, what would be the most effective method to determine the weight of a boeing 747 Aeroplane?
Select one:
a. Find the weight of an item comparable to the plane (E.g. a house or a smaller plane) and guess the weight of the plane using that item.
b. Calculate the amount of sub components in the plane and guess a weight for each sub component
c. Calculate the pressure it exerts on the surface area when parked in the hanger
d. Calculate the amount of sub components in the plane and guess a weight for each sub component including the state of the planE.
e. Calculate the pressure it exerts on the surface area when in flight

Question 10
4 workers get paid N160000 for working for five days. How much will 5 workers get paid for a day?
Select one:
a. N 40,000
b. N 30,000
c. N 25,000
d. N 10,000

Question 11

A computer assisted method for the recording and analyzing of existing or hypothetical systems is
Select one:
a. Data transmission
b. Data flow
c. Data capture
d. Data processing
e. None of the above

Question 12

At this time, do you have any computer programming or software development skills?
Select one:
a. YES
b. NO

Question 13

At this time, which one or a combination of these devices do you own:
Select one or more:
a. Laptop
b. Tablet
c. Smartphone ( mobile phones with Internet capabilities)

Question 14
Do you have any physical disability?
Select one:
a. Yes
b. No

Question 15
Gender?
Select one:
a. Male
b. Female

Question 16
What is your current employment status?
Select one:
a. Full-time
b. Freelance
c. Part-time
d. Unemployed
Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by destino24(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
The questions are different
Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by cirry: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
Desluv:
N-TECH SOFTWARE ASSESSMENT

Question 1

Adamu just can't help giving alms to the poor. This means that Adamu ________
Select one:
a. gives alms to the poor compulsively
b. does not give alms to the poor
c. thinks poor people do not deserve pity
d. helps the poor only when he has sufficient money
e. None of the options

Question 2
10. The core concept of an Object Oriented Programming language is the concept that models a real world entity (object). The real-world object shares two characteristics: They all have State and Behaviors. The basic idea behind an Object Oriented Programming language is to combine into a single unit both data and, the behaviors that operate on the datA. An Object's behavior provides the only way to access datA. Thus data is hidden and safe from accidental alteration. Data and methods are encapsulated into a single unit. Data Encapsulation and data hiding are the key terms for describing an Object Oriented LanguagE. For example you can see a real world entity (CAR) is related to Object Oriented Programming. Here Car is an Object which has properties (member data) like Steering wheel, Brakes, Tyres, etc, and methods(functions) are behaviours exhibited by the object which could also be used to change the the state some of the properties, such as reverse, moving forward, turning left or right etC. Here we can understand that Car is an Object which combine the properties and functions into a single unit and these functions operate with the help of properties. Which of these is not a method in the Car:
Select one:
a. Stop
b. Move
c. Start
d. Engine
e. Reverse

Question 3
Bose shouldn't have interrupted the teacher, _________?
Select one:
a. should she
b. did she
c. didn't she
d. could she
e. can she

Question 4
Q: Y catches 5 times more fishes than X. If total number of fishes caught by X and Y is 48, then number of fishes caught by X?
Select one:
a. 6
b. 6y
c. 8
d. 8y
e. 48 - 5y

Question 5
Q: Who is the current Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria

Select one:
a. Godwin Emefiele
b. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
c. Alhaji Mai Borno
d. Adamu Chiroma
e. Charles Soludo

Question 6
Q: The closest government to the people is _______
Select one:
a. local government
b. State Government
c. Federal Government
d. United Nation
e. Ward Government

Question 7

Q: There is a chocolate shop. One day the shop announced that for 7 chocolate wrappers they will give one chocolate for freE. So one intelligent kid collected 49 chocolate wrappers and went to shop and he took some chocolates. So the question is how many chocolates did the kid eat?
Select one:
a. 49
b. 56
c. 7
d. 42
e. 0

Question 8

A car can cover a distance of 540 km on 18 liters of petrol. How far can it travel on 16 liters of petrol?
Select one:
a. 302 km.
b. 223 km.
c. 480 km.
d. 255 km.

Question 9
Q: Using the answers provided below, what would be the most effective method to determine the weight of a boeing 747 Aeroplane?
Select one:
a. Find the weight of an item comparable to the plane (E.g. a house or a smaller plane) and guess the weight of the plane using that item.
b. Calculate the amount of sub components in the plane and guess a weight for each sub component
c. Calculate the pressure it exerts on the surface area when parked in the hanger
d. Calculate the amount of sub components in the plane and guess a weight for each sub component including the state of the planE.
e. Calculate the pressure it exerts on the surface area when in flight

Question 10
4 workers get paid N160000 for working for five days. How much will 5 workers get paid for a day?
Select one:
a. N 40,000
b. N 30,000
c. N 25,000
d. N 10,000

Question 11

A computer assisted method for the recording and analyzing of existing or hypothetical systems is
Select one:
a. Data transmission
b. Data flow
c. Data capture
d. Data processing
e. None of the above

Question 12

At this time, do you have any computer programming or software development skills?
Select one:
a. YES
b. NO

Question 13

At this time, which one or a combination of these devices do you own:
Select one or more:
a. Laptop
b. Tablet
c. Smartphone ( mobile phones with Internet capabilities)

Question 14
Do you have any physical disability?
Select one:
a. Yes
b. No

Question 15
Gender?
Select one:
a. Male
b. Female

Question 16
What is your current employment status?
Select one:
a. Full-time
b. Freelance
c. Part-time
d. Unemployed

Pls did you use fone or lappy ?
Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
Q1-4

Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
Q5-8

Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
Last set

Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by ComrdDRS: 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
Pls, mine is telling me invalid login, i m using phone thou
Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
ComrdDRS:
Pls, mine is telling me invalid login, i m using phone thou
Used fone too
Try wit ur othernames
Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by ComrdDRS: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
stephinnoyewole:
Used fone too Try wit ur othernames
Ok..... Thanz
Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
Different questions
Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by ijeezlux(m): 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
am some how confused... I did mine but its like I exceeded the 20 mins stipulated time for the test... so before I could ans the last question the page just refresh and took me to this page.
please what do u av to say

Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by efechris(m): 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
I just logged in and completed d test with my phone, 16questions in total, I think 20mins max to answer all . U guys should try it's going now
Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by anthney87: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
just finished mine. no need waiting for text. if u are slated for today just go and log in.
rem... phone number and try all ur names from surname to istname to middle name
Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by anthney87: 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
stephinnoyewole:
Last set
seems everyone have diff questions cos mine is diff from wat u answered tho some are similar
Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by stephinnoyewole(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
ijeezlux:
am some how confused... I did mine but its like I exceeded the 20 mins stipulated time for the test... so before I could ans the last question the page just refresh and took me to this page.
please what do u av to say
Its auto submit
Submitted stated in d pic u uploaded
Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by stephinnoyewole(m): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
anthney87:

seems everyone have diff questions cos mine is diff from wat u answered tho some are similar
Some of d questions are similar
Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by Desluv(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
cirry:
Pls did you use fone or lappy ?
laptop
Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by IshaqAyinde(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
My test is tomorrow, I login now and I'm thinking of doing the tests now.
Hope there is no offense in that?.
Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by Henrodah(m): 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
For Christ's sakes how do you guys login
Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by tomsonlampard: 8:20am On Oct 11, 2016
Good morning guys.. I've not received any message yet, please what time is it advisable for me to login for my test because am scheduled for today?
Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by Spongia1(m): 8:51am On Oct 11, 2016
tomsonlampard:
Good morning guys.. I've not received any message yet, please what time is it advisable for me to login for my test because am scheduled for today?
Same thing for me. When is the best time?
Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by francollimasso: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2016
tomsonlampard:
Better login, because ur test is waiting for you with/without text message.
Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by tomsonlampard: 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
francollimasso:

Better login, because ur test is waiting for you with/without text message.
Thanks bro grin i just finished it couple of minutes ago.
Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by Henrodah(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
Test is slated for 1pm but still can't login....time to give up!!
Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by teeebest(m): 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
Henrodah:
Test is slated for 1pm but still can't login....time to give up!!

Do not give up. I was slated for Sunday but I couldn't log in. I jokingly tried it again few minutes ago with my other names and it went.
Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by khaynoni(m): 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
I was supposed to write the assessment yesterday but because I had no data, I couldn't. Today, someone was being kind enough to subscribe for me and when I tried logging in to the assessment page, I was getting invalid login response. What do I do please?
Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by Henrodah(m): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
teeebest:

Do not give up. I was slated for Sunday but I couldn't log in. I jokingly tried it again few minutes ago with my other names and it went.

Hmmmm! Thanks bro....will kip trying.
Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by ugwum007(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
just concluded mine now
Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by mukhcech(m): 7:23am On Oct 12, 2016
Just finished mine now. over 40,000 candidates applied n-software. although many haven't logged in to take their assessment. maybe that will increase some people chances. Goodluck guys.
Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by MistaBabz: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2016
I still can't access my account
Re: N-power Software Let's Meet Here... by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2016
mukhcech:
Just finished mine now. over 40,000 candidates applied n-software. although many haven't logged in to take their assessment. maybe that will increase some people chances. Goodluck guys.
How u take knw?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

So I Got A Job / Is Guinness Nigeria Plc Downsizing? / Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.