Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags (4413 Views)

Jesse Jags Album Didnt Move 100k Units, Saucekid Was A Flop! / Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! / Never Judge A Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by tosinaded(m): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2009
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdUS9NPfgkw&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]

u dont wear fake blings and call urself Mr Bling Bling, you cannot come out with what i did 2006 and call urself swagga swagga!!! I am swagga swagga, ure swagga jacker - aimed at terry G

[i]Sauce kid says “What is Jagga Swagga? Alot of dudes don’t have swag… You can’t tell me you have swag if I’ve never seen you pull up in a S-500 Benzi] - aimed at Jesse Jags
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2009
First of all i gat 2 say Big ups to Tosin on this one,
Its an exclusive info which i was planning to bring to y'aall bt its was broken sha,
Now to the thread,i personally think sauce is a bit off point cuz of one thing:
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF SWAGGER OR ZWAGGER?
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by tosinaded(m): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2009
me thinks the terry G part was needed!!! sum1 just had to tell him the truth undecided
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by HohDee(m): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2009
oga oo, saucekid ti n be sad(don dey jump), c'mmn dog
all dis shit ya sayin is off point cry, Am nat diggin dis
@ all, sad
To bad SAUCE cant even giv da real meanin of SWAG undecided jst perambulating grin
Am a lil bit of a fan,bt dis shit u spittin is disappointin. angry
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by DLetterC(m): 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2009
Sauce Kid should know that he can't lay claim to the word 'Swagger' 'cos its auniversal hip word like 'dawg' or 'kicks' or 'shorty'. I agree its one of the most used and abused words in the Naija music industry now and Sauce should be trying to protect it but no name calling please. (whatsupnaija..com)
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by lalaboi(m): 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2009
tosinaded@:

me thinks the terry G part was needed!!! sum1 just had to tell him the truth undecided

Na wa oh . . .tosin

you not feeling terryG again? . . . . grin grin
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by ofokasibe: 7:34am On Oct 20, 2009
am feeling terry g a lot , but sauckid is speaking the truth, truth is bitter sometimes, but sauce no send
as he said he is a man of his words,! he says whatever he wants no matter what u feel about it .
now thats a real nigga . no need to fake ur comments cuzz some people might be offended,
if he feels like saying anything he will fcukin say it !

saucekid appeals to me all the time  no matter how yall twist the interview. cool moreso , he was laughing all thru , he is just having fun yall wanna kill una sef,
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by Genuflect(m): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2009
Now thats how you start beef. Sauce has always been fearless. He never cares. Not like I agree but just gotta respect that. Them Choc Boys are prolly going to do 'Somebody Wants To Die 2' and they would be scared to mention Sauce's name[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by khanye(m): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2009
na every body won beef Terry G now grin
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by Genuflect(m): 10:15am On Oct 20, 2009
khanye:

Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by Genuflect(m): 10:35am On Oct 20, 2009
khanye:

I swear. The guy suppose do another freestyle dispel all the haters. Btw, did anybody see his performance at the Felabration? Twas crazy!!
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by Isuata: 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2009
of all the goats in the Naija music game, SAUCE KID?######
are yu kiddin me, testin yur self gainst jesse jagz
, scoffs,

wot a joke
sauce kid ke, lati bo si bo,
mshewwwwwwwwww
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by HohDee(m): 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2009
ok!! lemme say, deff i respect da fact tht his brave enough
to speak out, & its quite true tht 9ja artist is makin SWAG
sound wack to me, so many of our artist ain't ga swag,bt
immediately dey drop a party tune,dey start sayin sh*t like
feelin ma swag, ginger ma swagger,  I feel SAUCE pain in dat.
 Bt tryna relate names wit it jst dnt sound rite to me, Terry deserve
bin diss, Bt Jesse(hell naww), i quote"ya can't tel me u av swag,if
i've neva seen yo pull up in a S-500 Benzi" nw thts wack,doesn't make
sense @ all, Hw does pullin up in S-500 Benzi relate to SWAG? c'mmn
y'all, lets b realistic.(@ least 4 1ce)
"ya can't tel me u av SWAG,if i've neva seen yo pull up in S-500 Benzi"
thts da problem i av wiv dis interview, cuz i dnt c any correlation  btw
SWAG & S-500 BENZI.
MA 2 CENT
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by khanye(m): 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2009
Genuflect:

I swear. The guy suppose do another freestyle dispel all the haters. Btw, did anybody see his performance at the Felabration? Twas crazy!!

Most Def.
Check Gbosa and Trowey on his album!
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by zugoboss(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2009
Sauce kid should come out with hit tracks that are original before we take him serious though I feel his swag alot & I also think that the word 'swagger' has been over used & mis-used by wannabes in naija.
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by tosinaded(m): 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2009
lalaboi:

Na wa oh . . .tosin

you not feeling terryG again? . . . . grin grin

sure i do!!!!
just that sum1 had to tell him, he aint mr bling bling undecided

i gbadun terry G anyday cool

Hoh-Dee:

Terry deserve
bin diss, Bt Jesse(hell naww),

same thing i told him(sauce)
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by vicade(m): 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2009
whatever. Terry G is the new phenomenon. He is a hit making machine and he has helped a lot of upcoming talents that other producers might have refused to work with .

Word to Sauce Kid: Free Terry G Right now. Now he has an album out so it is even more publicity for Mr. terry G

Sauce Kid has less than five major hits: Yebariba.Omoge wajo . The Finest(Won Beri). , undecided can someone please complete the list

Terry G has over 20 hits both his and featured and the free madness video is not even out. In this sector the consumers decide and most consumers are feeling terry G so sauce kid should Beri at least for now
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by Genuflect(m): 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2009
Hoh-Dee:

ok!! lemme say, deff i respect da fact tht his brave enough
to speak out, & its quite true tht 9ja artist is makin SWAG
sound wack to me, so many of our artist ain't ga swag,bt
immediately dey drop a party tune,dey start sayin sh*t like
feelin ma swag, ginger ma swagger,  I feel SAUCE pain in dat.
 Bt tryna relate names wit it jst dnt sound rite to me, Terry deserve
bin diss, Bt Jesse(hell naww), i quote"ya can't tel me u av swag,if
i've neva seen yo pull up in a S-500 Benzi" nw thts wack,doesn't make
sense @ all, Hw does pullin up in S-500 Benzi relate to SWAG? c'mmn
y'all, lets b realistic.(@ least 4 1ce)
"ya can't tel me u av SWAG,if i've neva seen yo pull up in S-500 Benzi"
thts da problem i av wiv dis interview, cuz i dnt c any correlation  btw
SWAG & S-500 BENZI.
MA 2 CENT

khanye:

Most Def.
Check Gbosa and Trowey on his album!
O tun na. I don hear the album wella and I feel am die.
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by ponyonm: 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2009
This is music biz. If them choc boys hit back,it becomes a good marketing mix for storm on sauce's new album. It's the season of beef and am wondering why no one is fishing. (laughs). In all fairness,sauce came with the swagg thing and everyone went swagger jackal. It's so bad how the word has been bastardized. Part of the incredients of a good rapper is the ability to create necessary controversy and attention that can aid the marketing of a soon to be released album. Sauce is definitely on point with this. If jesse doesn't reply,then it's bad rep for choc city. They've just been boxed to a corner.
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by Genuflect(m): 12:08am On Oct 21, 2009
Didn't Sauce swagga jack Juelz 'I can't feel my face' sh!t? Guess the fingers are pointing right back at him. Lol[color=][/color]
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2009
It's kinda complicated.
Y will sauce kid wanna take shots @ Terry or Jesse?
Well,i think he's feelin insecured.But insecured about what?
Sauce is outta his mind, Let him find a worthy rapper,drop his beef joint on his doorsteps and c what will happen.
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 21, 2009
Here this part of the Story as sent to me on FB by Jamal Yardman October 19 at 2:54pm Reply

Yebariba crooner Sauce Kid recently wrapped up an interview with Liz Yemoja. In the interview, he calls out Terry G as a “swagga jacker” …literally! Apparently, Sauce sights his “Yebariba Swagga Swagga” joint from 2006 as the birth of the term “swagga” in Nigerian music.

Referring to Jesse Jagz's track titled "Jagga Swagga", Sauce Kid says “What is Jagga Swagga? Alot of dudes don’t have swag… You can’t tell me you have swag if I’ve never seen you pull up in a S-500 Benz…” Omo! Sauce no send anybody!

However Storm Records reportedly asked Liz Yemoja and Notjustok.com (the sources of the video of the interview) to take the video down.

"Storm is not here to support anybody dissing other artists or creating or generating beef. Storm have respect for Terry G and Jesse Jagz and whatever personal issues Sauce has with them should not be coming out as if it was sanctioned by us", Obi Asika of Storm Records reportedly stated
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by Genuflect(m): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2009
If Jesse doesn't reply, I'll be disappointed. People don dey hammer im facebook wall with posts
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by khanye(m): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2009
Genuflect:

Didn't Sauce swagga jack Juelz 'I can't feel my face' sh!t? Guess the fingers are pointing right back at him. Lol[color=][/color]

Dont mind the fool, he's a swagga jacker also cool

Genuflect:

If Jesse doesn't reply, I'll be disappointed. People don dey hammer im facebook wall with posts

Jesse Jags go finish em wink
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by tosinaded(m): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2009
i see a lot of people taking swipes at saucekid grin
una just dey take panadol for another person headache grin
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by chrisical(m): 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2009
See beef waxing stronger in naija music industry
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by Genuflect(m): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2009
tosinaded@:

i see a lot of people taking swipes at saucekid grin
una just dey take panadol for another person headache grin
Isn't that the same exact thing Sauce just did to Jesse and Terry G? Lol
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by lalaboi(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2009
olayokun:

Here this part of the Story as sent to me on FB by Jamal Yardman October 19 at 2:54pm Reply

Yebariba crooner Sauce Kid recently wrapped up an interview with Liz Yemoja. In the interview, he calls out Terry G as a “swagga jacker” …literally! Apparently, Sauce sights his “Yebariba Swagga Swagga” joint from 2006 as the birth of the term “swagga” in Nigerian music.

Referring to Jesse Jagz's track titled "Jagga Swagga", Sauce Kid says “What is Jagga Swagga? Alot of dudes don’t have swag… You can’t tell me you have swag if I’ve never seen you pull up in a S-500 Benz…” Omo! Sauce no send anybody!

However Storm Records reportedly asked Liz Yemoja and Notjustok.com (the sources of the video of the interview) to take the video down.

"Storm is not here to support anybody dissing other artists or creating or generating beef. Storm have respect for Terry G and Jesse Jagz and whatever personal issues Sauce has with them should not be coming out as if it was sanctioned by us", Obi Asika of Storm Records reportedly stated

And they took down the video

Typical!
Like say dem Jesse jags and co never see the video! . . . .Taking down the video is just a waste of time, word is out already. . . Sauce likes to run his mouth. . . .And am sure someone has downloaded that video lol. . . . Its a pity Mr OBI has to the clean up everytime. . .What a signing for storm record! grin . .

This naija web world sef. . . .dem too dey fear? How can someone ask you to take down something you did with your own money and time? Its not even that Storm records paid for the interview. . .Its not even that there was an hidden camera during the interview. . .its just a normal interview which nor be say na copyright. . .

Lizzy yemoja. . .if you reading this. . . . I don unsubsrice from ya youtube channel, Theres no point! grin You too dey fear to share news. . . Seriously. . .It wasnt even that you wer controlling sauce's mouth with juju or something!. . . grin

Things like this just get me going! . . . .pffffttt. . .

Am out!
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by Genuflect(m): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2009
lalaboi:

And they took down the video

Typical!
Like say dem Jesse jags and co never see the video! . . . .Taking down the video is just a waste of time, word is out already. . . Sauce likes to run his mouth. . . .And am sure someone has downloaded that video lol. . . . Its a pity Mr OBI has to the clean up everytime. . .What a signing for storm record! grin . .

This naija web world sef. . . .dem too dey fear? How can someone ask you to take down something you did with your own money and time? Its not even that Storm records paid for the interview. . .Its not even that there was an hidden camera during the interview. . .its just a normal interview which nor be say na copyright. . .

Lizzy yemoja. . .if you reading this. . . . I don unsubsrice from ya youtube channel, Theres no point! grin You too dey fear to share news. . . Seriously. . .It wasnt even that you wer controlling sauce's mouth with juju or something!. . . grin

Things like this just get me going! . . . .pffffttt. . .

Am out!
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by lalaboi(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2009
Genuflect:

Why u dey quote me lol
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by Genuflect(m): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2009
@lala Na my browser dey misbehave o.
Btw, are you kidding me? How Storm Records go say make them take down video wey no be their own legally? Unless there has been some under g settlement. Damn, now daddy Obi has to cleaning kid Sauce mess. Lol
Re: Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags by tosinaded(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2009
@lalaboi
stop running your stupid mouth jare!!
last time i checked, the video is still on youtube and notjustok and even facebook!!!

**UPDATE**

***Since the original author of the video hasn’t taken it down after 24 hours of receiving the formal request, we believe we aren’t doing anything wrong in re-uploading it, as it is currently on youtube for the general public to view.

*O.O*

thats from ovie!!!
so wuts ur point?

(1) (2) (Reply)

9ice Album Out Finally / Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To / Bob Marley Show Your Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.