Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo (46566 Views)

Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again / Wizkid: For Missing Banky W's Weddings, Angry Fans Blast Singer / Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by AwesomeHIM: 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
person still go by the name "kid", you still expect him to act mature! undecided
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by willibounce1(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
The guy needs to calm down with the smoking... he is really looking skinny and unkempt...and that's what too much weed/drugs do to people
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by Maximus85(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
mezynaija:
After Wizkid finished performing yesterday in Mombasa, the starboy went in one of the rooms to kush some flames. After covered with much smoke, he took a photo and posted on his Instagram page with the caption #God Forgive us.

Fans so far has been reacting how the starboy has become so addicted to hard drugs and other concoctions. In one of the comments, a fan told him that he might just pass on soon if he continues this way. See comments below.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/10/this-guy-go-soon-pass-on-fan-blasts.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLW4ya2g4i9/?hl=en

What of his parents? Abi na how old be this boy? Because he's filling his parents accounts with loads of money doesn't mean they keep quiet and watch this small boy selfdistruct.

Smh
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by CynthiaVal: 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
Who did this to wizkid?
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by HERSLEY(f): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
Jarizod:
Some Nigerians are very terrible.. for club them go dey drink anything.. smoke sk and every kind of Igbo available.. these same people will come online to beef celebs of crimes they themselves are guilty of.( Internet has made every one judge ,King and executioner)..Damned pretenders grin

But make we talk true sha..Wizzy dey smoke grin but naim life sha cheesy
people club one in a while n get high once in a while, celebs get high everyday...the question is how often. Too much of everything is bad they say
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
HERSLEY:
people club one in a while n get high once in a while, celebs get high everyday ..the question is how often. Too much of everything is bad they say

True..too much of everything is bad..but

I know people that club every fùcking day..
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by DavidEsq(m): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
Fact is this dude has little or no sense of restraints or behavioural boundaries. I dey lie abi? OK, why d hell wld he suddenly start smoking like a damn chimney and drinking like a sponge, since he started interacting with dope fiends like Chris Brizzy who has grown thin from addiction to dat substance (don't rmbr d name sef), he has been galloping down the part of self destruction? No mata my vices or wateva, there must be some limits. It wld earn u so much respect and I've learned that over time.
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by HERSLEY(f): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
Jarizod:

True..too much of everything is bad..but

I know people that club every fùcking day..
club everyday? Or every Fridays? 60% of the clubs I know are Friday bound
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by PoundspassDolla(m): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
Linda come and see... Your haters have turned against their beloved oooo..... SMH grin grin grin
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by prettytolanee(f): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
Wizkid continues being a kid as he grows older.
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
HERSLEY:
club everyday? Or every Fridays? 60% of the clubs I know are Friday bound

where I stay the clubs are open every night but FRIDAY is always the biggest night cos thats when the G Bois and the spenders come around most times..
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by STILESGANG: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
Amelian:

When money and fame comes at the wrong time, this is what you get as the result.
Wizkid is just killing himself slowly with his own money...He can't even get a grip of himself.. angry What a junkie..
At least he should learn from davido and banky W and be focused.
So davido doesn't smoke abi?.or do you live with him personally?
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
STILESGANG:
So davido doesn't smoke abi?.or do you live with him personally?

Can't u read and understand? Sighs
Did I mention davido doesn't smoke?

At least everyone can see davido does not look like a junkie with gaunt sunken eyes and lean structure like wizkid.. And we all know davido own is all about women and bling bling.
So what's your problem this hot afternoon?
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
anyicash:
na ur wish
dats his wish
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by mekd: 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
Rozaystunna:
weed cannot kill you man stfu
hey...and wat makes you think excess of it can't cause death
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by ItzHoludex(m): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
KissChris:
Where's the fresh innocent Wizkid? cry
#BringBackOurWizzy cry
assin d wizkid of pakurumo, d wizkkd of I love my baby
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by Louiscutedude(m): 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
He needs serious advise from his parent..
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by HERSLEY(f): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
Jarizod:

where I stay the clubs are open every night but FRIDAY is always the biggest night cos thats when the G Bois and the spenders come around most times..
where do 7 stay
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
ItzHoludex:

assin d wizkid of pakurumo, d wizkkd of I love my baby
The wizkid of holla at ur boy
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by ItzHoludex(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
KissChris:

The wizkid of holla at ur boy
DAT wizkid av join band gang
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by jeff1607(m): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
He isn't a kid anymore and knows what his body needs an doesn't, when he starts begging for money for kidney or one health related problem his eye will clear.

I hear men don de do contribution already
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by Rozaystunna(m): 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
mekd:
Nah it can't kill you bouy
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by ExInferis(m): 7:07am On Oct 11, 2016
talktonase:
I can imagine a combination of weed,codeine,meth,extacy, mixed with urine that has been buried for 6months....chaiiiiii

You sound like a dealer.
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by mekd: 6:43am On Oct 12, 2016
Rozaystunna:
Nah it can't kill you bouy
are u speaking out of assumption or experience
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by Rozaystunna(m): 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
mekd:
are u speaking out of assumption or experience
experiencing
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by gemale(m): 7:39am On Oct 13, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
So, yesterday, my mum and I were strolling when we walked past a weed joint. My mum started coughing cos of the smell. I had to start coughing too so it won't look like I've joined bad gang cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin My nigga!!!! Chop knuckle! Ur head is very dere cheesy
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by gemale(m): 8:06am On Oct 13, 2016
mekd:
Dude excess quantities of anything wld kill a person (eg extreme intake of water wld lead 2 turgidity of cells & subsequent lysis which leads 2 death, even inspiring highly concentrated oxygen is deadly) so if we wnt 2 go by ur principles, everything wld b banned because @ a certain quantity, it cld kill pple. 2 ansa ur questions, it has bn scientifically proven dt it wld take d ingestion of abt 700 pounds of weed 2 kill a human being. Dts abt 350 kg (d equivalent of 7 bags of rice or cement). So tell me is it possible 4 som1 2 consume 7 bags of rice (or sugar) @ a go? If som1 tries it, wldnt d person die? Besides b4 d person reaches ingesting dt amnt of weed, he wld hv passed out long ago. So u c dt weed is as deadly as rice, water, oxygen, sugar & oda things u use.
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by reyvape: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hello, i will advise you to get nicotine gums and an ecigarette that contains a significant amount of nicotine to help him quit smoking.You can aslo get,rolling papers, vaporizers, shisha and other cool stuff. you can check on [url]reyvape.com[/url] , nigeria number one smoking accessories store

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) / Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply / Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.