Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

The Winning Secret Of A Defeated Life Is In The CLOSED BIBLE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Winning Secret Of A Defeated Life Is In The CLOSED BIBLE (513 Views)

All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. / The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. / 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Winning Secret Of A Defeated Life Is In The CLOSED BIBLE by enm(m): 7:31am On Oct 10, 2016
The winning secret of a defeated life is in the CLOSED BIBLE.

Many are living but they are not living because in the spirit they are already dead, what you see about is just a carcass or remains of their body.

They are dead in the spirit because they have allow defeat to creep in on them. Giving in to defeat is not something we should welcome not to talk of entertaining because we all are born conqueror, created in God's own image with the ability to multiply and replenish the earth and also power and authority to have dominion over everything including fear, defeated life and the evils of this world, Genesis 1 verse 28.

If what's written in genesis 1 vs 28 is the truth, why are things different from what the scripture is saying?.

The fall of man is responsible for what people are experiencing. Satan, the chief deceiver, deceive man into disobeying God commandment. Satan cast down from heaven to earth after unsuccessfully leading a rebel against God, was very envious of man because of the position God placed man. Man a creature of God was placed in a position with mighty power and authority to dominate everything on earth including satan and his followers. Meaning in the beginning YOU are above satan . Gen 1 vs 28 and psalm 8 vs 4-9

So satan envious of man blessing,power and authority put in motion and successfully deceive man and taking over man position.

You see in the beginning, man created in God own image was a god here on earth, a divinity with divine connection to God The Father. Man was not subject to any law except the law of life which is the law of the spirit which mean man was not subject to death. Man was untouchable by satan and his cohort. Man was living in divine health, no sickness. Man was abundantly living in affluence and wealth because God The Father made it so, providing all that man need to live, to flourish, reproduce, multiply and have power and authority to have dominion but after the fall things change to the opposite. Read genesis chapter 1,2,3 to the end.

As you can see, you were not created to live a defeated life, a depressed life, a life full of anxiety, you were not created to be running up and down from pillar to pillar in search of solutions, you were not created to live a terrible married life, you were not created to live in lack and want, to be unfruitful, in fact the truth is you were not created to suffer and nobody is either irrespective of tribe, country, status and colour. Man; you were not created to fear, worship and bow before the devil it is the other way around.

Is all hope lost?

The answer is no, a very resounding capital NO. God The Father, Our Creator who created us in His own image and clothed us in His Glory sent forth His only be gotten son "The Hope of Our Salvation" "Jesus" to come and redeem us back to Him.

Why?

Because God The Father love us so much. He is a loving Father whose love for us His Children is unquantifiable and irreplaceable. Because of that He sent "Jesus" His Only Son.

How do i know all this? simple "THE BIBLE" it contained the word of God.

You see every manufacturer always provide a book for every user of their product.

The bible is the manual that God gave to man and this manual contained the secret of life, things to do to enjoy life because it carries the word of God and the word of God is not just ordinary word but a living word. A word that live and breathe life.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:  Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.  For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou? And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.  And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No. Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?  He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias. Book of john 1 to 23

Now as you can see from the above scripture, The Word, His nature and power is revealed to us. The Word was there when God The Father was creating man, The Word is the Force behind creation. God spoke the Word and things came into being and Jesus Christ is that Word, the Word that contained our winning secrets and the bible contained the Word in written form. That's why the titled of this write up is The Winning Secret Of A Defeated Life Is In The Closed Bible.

Many people today have bible in their home gathering dust, some use theirs for decoration and as part of their dressing to church. The bible is not meant for such. A lot of people are suffering today and many Christian are among them.

We as a Christian, follower of Jesus Christ have no right to be living a defeated life because with our salvation comes our divine inheritance of divinity. We have be reborn by the spirit and being born of the spirit we live in the spirit and by the spirit subject only to the law of the spirit which is life, but to operate fully in this realm of divinity which is a winning life we need to step up or upgrade from baby Christians into maturity, we need to stop being spoon feed and start feeding ourselves the word of God and this can only be achieve by dusting and picking up the CLOSED BIBLE and open it, read what's inside, study and meditate on it. Joshua 1 vs 8,

The Word of God is Light, it shed light and illuminate every dark area, its a solution provider, reveal the truth, gives revelation, supply wisdom, strength, wealth, divine health. It is a very fast two edged sword that cut through cleanly and swiftly any obstacles or opposition, it defend and attack simultaneously, a force that is unstoppable. What more study the word of God and putting it into action is very profitable that why joshua could boldly declare to follow God with his entire household. Joshua 24 vs 15

Today people marvel at the hand of God in the life of Bishop David Oyedepo (and other mighty servant of God) and wonder how manage. The answer is mathew 6 vs 33. Assuming he closed his bible and didn't obey the leading of the holyspirit ( despite closed bible the holy spirit still nudge us to open our bible so that He can teach and reveal things to us ) do you think he would have caught hold of that scripture 40yrs ago ?

One more thing,reading, studying and meditating on the written Word in the bible also transform us to hear the Word from God through the Holyspirit, meaning communicating directly with God. Great men and women in the bible could do exploits because they feed on the written Word which make them to also enjoying God speaking to them. With God in your life and with you, you are unstoppable. So pick up your bible and feed on the Word written in it to enjoy all your inheritance that comes with salvation. Isaiah chapter 61, 1peter chapter 2.

My dear beloved there is one thing i will like to point out to you here at this junction. Someone living in sin who has not giving his or her life to Jesus Christ and has not accepted and confess Jesus Christ into his or her life can not enjoy the full benefit of study Word, have the Word living in him and living in the Word. Or you once give your life to Jesus but backslided you too can not benefit from the inheritance and blessing that comes with salvation, you need to make your peace with God through Jesus. You must first give your life to Christ Jesus; surrendering all of you to His Lordship and confessing Him as your Personal Lord, Saviour and master. Why because sin is a thing of reproach unto God, very offensive in His sight. It was sin that disconnect man from divinity and from God ( in the beginning God used to come down from heaven to fellowship with man ) so you can not be in sin and expect the Word of God to fully work in your life.

Don't let anything hold you back from giving your life to christ, no matter the sin don't let it hold you back. Giving your life to christ is your birthright so don't let any seductive or manipulating voice to stop you, it is the devil trying to stop you knowing that once you give your life to christ and begin to operate in newness of life in Christ Jesus he will instantly loose authority and power over you making him powerless before you. So claim your birthright, Jesus Christ has paid the price and free you from the bondages of sin. All you need to do is acknowledge and claim it.

Right now take a step of faith by going down on your knees telling jesus you are sorry and confess the speech below

Father in heaven
You loved the world so much You gave Your only begotten son to die for our sins so that whoever believes in Him will not perish, but have eternal life. Your Word says we are saved by grace through faith as a gift from You. There is nothing we can do to earn salvation.

I believe and confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son and the Saviour of the world. I believe He died on the cross for me, bearing all of my sins and paying the price for them. I believe in my heart that on the third day You raised Jesus Christ from the dead.

I ask You to forgive my sins, and i confess Jesus Christ as my Personal Lord and Saviour. According to Your Word, i am saved and will spend eternity with you! Fill me with Your Holy Spirit to live in me and guide me in Your ways. Give me ears to hear your Voice so that i may follow you from this day forth. Thank you, Father. I am so grateful! In Jesus name, i pray. Amen

Congratulation on your new life. Your winning life. Now sing and rejoice unto God.

To reach me with enquiry, counselling and studying of God Word. PM me for my contact details

(1) (Reply)

Religious Impact On Nigeria By-an Unknown Writer / Where Does Cain Got His Wife From / Thousands Gather As Water Seeps From Jesus Statue In An Indian Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.