Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

I’m Still Recovering From Separation From Toke Makinwa, Says Estranged Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Still Recovering From Separation From Toke Makinwa, Says Estranged Husband (338 Views)

Photos From Toke Makinwa's Slumber Party / 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book / Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Still Recovering From Separation From Toke Makinwa, Says Estranged Husband by princeofthecity: 7:53am On Oct 10, 2016
Maje Ayida, estranged husband of Toke Makinwa, on-air-personality, says he’s still recovering from the effects of their separation, a year later.

In a recent interview with Thecla Wilkie, the fitness expert said their separation had a negative impact on his business.

“I had quite a dramatic year last year and it affected my work in a big way. I am still trying to slowly climb back out of that hole”, Ayida said.

“I focused on my work and I let my work speak for me. A couple of the big brands I worked with got spooked and they withdrew so business was not exactly going well.

“From that incident, I learned that I do good work because I was able to focus on my work. Also, people can be vicious and judgmental even when they do not know your story.”

Maje, who’ll soon turn 44, said he could not separate his life from the relationship with Toke Makinwa, and noted that being a father is a new experience which he’s learning a lot from.

“We met a long time ago at the book club in Lagos. It’s part of me, the relationship is part of my life so I’m not going to try to separate myself it. Like I said, she is a great person and she is going to keep flying.

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/toke-makinwa-maje-ayida-divorce/

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Announced As The National Youth Ambassador Of FADAN / Poverty, Frustration Almost Turned Me Into A Prostitute – Hilda Dokubo / Fuel Price Increases-nnpc Increases fuel By N4/litre At Its Mega Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.