Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,646 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

3 Armed Robbers Dies As They Fell Off Eko Bridge With Their Stolen Car - Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Armed Robbers Dies As They Fell Off Eko Bridge With Their Stolen Car - Photos (743 Views)

"I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady / Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out / 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Armed Robbers Dies As They Fell Off Eko Bridge With Their Stolen Car - Photos by bumi10(m): 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
Who says their is nothing like nemesis? Three armed robbers and a mechanic simply identified as Nwamba, lost their lives after a grey colored Hyundai ix 35 with registration number SMK 485 CM which they had earlier stolen, skidded off Eko bridge by Iddo terminus in Lagos and landed on a mechanic who died instantly yesterday October 9th.

Preliminary investigation revealed that the vehicle was suspected to have been snatched at gun point with five suspected armed persons. Three of the suspected armed robbers died immediately; one escaped with injury while the fifth person was taken to the Hospital for treatment by LASAMBUS. The dead bodies ( three suspected armed robbers and one other person identified as a mechanic named Nwamba) were handed over to SEHMU and were subsequently taken to the Mortuary, while vehicle was towed to Denton Police State Ebutte Metta.

Items found on them include : One locally made double barrel pistol with five live cartridges; one laptop;GSM phone and a dollar note The General Manager LASEMA, Mr. Adesina Tiamiyu advised Lagosian to always be security conscious all the time and further said that proper investigation would be carried out by the Nigerian Police Force on the incident.

Come to think of it, i noticed that LASEMA is really good and quick on this responses. More grace guys. Na police work be this ooo but no wahala...

More pics below....

more pics @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/10/3-armed-robbers-loss-their-lives-as.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy missyb ishilove

Re: 3 Armed Robbers Dies As They Fell Off Eko Bridge With Their Stolen Car - Photos by youngest85(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ehya...hope no life lost?
Re: 3 Armed Robbers Dies As They Fell Off Eko Bridge With Their Stolen Car - Photos by nicerichard05: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hope they all DIED? foolz

check my signature abeg mak una help me beg seun na 2045 big o
Re: 3 Armed Robbers Dies As They Fell Off Eko Bridge With Their Stolen Car - Photos by yomi007k(m): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
nicerichard05:
Hope they all DIED? foolz

check my signature abeg mak una help me beg seun na 2045 big o

yea....I wish sm1 with a gun can put a bullet in dir forehead jus to mk sure.

(1) (Reply)

This Young Man Has Been Declared Missing In Ogun State (photos) / Watch Out! Npower Scammers Have Begun Circulating Fraudulent Messages / Charms, Coffins, Underwear Found In Edo Church (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.