Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Diary Of A Dark Futo Girl. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diary Of A Dark Futo Girl. (481 Views)

Chiamaka Rachel Oforkaja, FUTO Top Model Stuns In New Off Shoulder Makeup Photos / Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned / Epic Throwback Photo Of A Dark Skinned Nollywood Icon, Jide Kosoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Dark Futo Girl. by ChocolateAda: 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
This is not my story. It is the story of a fictional character I created. Any relationship with a living person, or thing, is purely coincidental.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Week One: Monday.

Monday started like every normal day. I woke up around 7:00 am, said my prayers, came down from my bunk and went to fetch water. As was the usual, a long queue met me at the hall c manpower. I should have known better than to wake around seven, when my normal waking time was 12: am, on nights, when I had a book or two to read, and 5:am when I had none.

The recent installation of borne hole water in the hostel did not stop the girls from being water hungry all the time. They made it their "Right" to always have water, every minute.

After waiting till it got to my turn, which was about, an hour later, I filled my buckets and started for my room. 30 minutes later, I was on my way to 750 capacity hall, my lecture hall. I had just passed the famous "coca-cola spot" when my phone rang. "Hello" I answered, with a lack of intrest .."why did you run away like that eeh chioma"?

Gabriel.

His voice sent shrills down my spine, and I stood transfixed to a spot. Gabriel was someone I met during my predegree days. I had a no-intimate-friendship-with-boys policy and I had stuck by it until I met Gabriel. We had decided to be casual friends, with nothing serious attached, and he understood perfectly. He was my FUTO husband, as many would call it, and was ever ready to help me solve all my small small problems. He usually came to my hostel every evening, well,most evenings actually, and we would sit by the aboki's shop just infront of the hostel,and we would gossip about almost everything. All was well, or so I thought.

"Chioma" He called again,jiving me back to reality." I am talking to you".
"Nothing" I answered, obviously not intrested in whatever he had to say.
"Nothing? , what do you mean by that"?
"Gabriel please, just leave me alone, I trusted you, you were my friend,no, I thought you were my friend,but what did you do, what did you do Gabriel Matachi Nwachukwu, you tried to rape me, your one true friend. Oh I should have listened to Ifunanya"

My whole body was shaking. Memories of what happned the previous night kept rushing back at lightning speed. I wanted to stab him through the phone., Oh if only there was a way to do what.

" Chioma biko, forgive me, I do not know what came over me, I am sorry"
"NO"
"what did you say "?. He asked.
"No Gabriel, do not ever call me again.. I do not ever want to see you near my room, if I do, I'd let Ifunanya do whatever she wants to with you".

I switched off my phone and looked at my watch, it was almost 10:00 am and Engr. Nwadike's lecture was scheduled for 10:00, I increased my pace " Things would get better" I told myself, "things would definitely get better. OH lest I forget, my name is Chioma, I am an undergraduate, and this is my diary.

Visit www.aladyandlife..com

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Throw Back Picture Of Malcom X When He Visited Nigeria / Wizkid Win Artiste Of The Year #MAMAMTV2016 / Iyanya Joins Mavin Records, 3 Months After Leaving Ubi Franklin’s MMMG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.