Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,930 members, 7,845,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (967764 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:19am On Dec 29, 2016
PrettyMizQdot:
10ks 4 d upd8s.
lol thankus too
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2016
DTOBS:
Am here.. .
Who is yungtemy? Na sepe brand or pure water name?
#TrailerJam Loadingggggg.. ..

Angel baby... Don't worry, you are covered.
lol i was beginning to think you won't come to my rescue. Thanks honey!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2016
chocodaviva:
Bar man please one bottle of orijin for dis lady
plus ogufe one plate :-D

ghost mode finally deactivated
m stalking u right to d end
Babes thanks alot. Muah!

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2016
DTOBS:
Angelinastto is the best... grin grin grin
Baby too Sabi.. .

Oya tell everybody say this one na #SoftWork oooo
lol everybody this one na soft work o.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2016
DTOBS:
Angelinastto is the best... grin grin grin
Baby too Sabi.. .

Oya tell everybody say this one na #SoftWork oooo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2016
Lankyannie:
Angel honey,y is u doesing dz to us laa?
Coman gv us update b4 we strt updating our self ni,abi u nva finish for za oza room?more mb 2u bebe.
lol hehe...moi sister iyaf vex. Waiting for you to drop the next update o
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2016
teel123:
Lankyannie. I will join u wth d update. Lol
lol sis. You too?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by prince985(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2016
Angelinastto:

I am
u are wat? copying it??
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2016
rachealfst:
I just love the way this story turned out. This is the same story that almost got me crying when Nancy was suffering in the hands of her Uncle and his wife, see where she is today.
Angel you are the best!
Awwn thanks sis! You are the bestest!

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 9:36am On Dec 29, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol Tuteh. You should have climb palm tree instead nao
grin grin shocked shocked you wan make my leg break?? The palm tree wey dey my villa no be here oo na 20ft tall, I can't shout
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 29, 2016
Angelinastto:
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
meaning?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lankyannie(f): 9:51am On Dec 29, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol hehe...moi sister iyaf vex. Waiting for you to drop the next update o
nxt update ko?u knw am nt talented as u ar nah so i wn update ma own self.
Na beg i dy beg u biko.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 9:52am On Dec 29, 2016
prince985:

u are wat? copying it??
Bloda do you know something that we don't?? If someone is plagiarising the work do well to inform author not asking all this ambiguous questions! Jah bless
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by teel123(f): 9:54am On Dec 29, 2016
Angelinastto:
lol forreal?? Lemme finish it now now
right behind you.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Seyzi(m): 9:55am On Dec 29, 2016
Kudos to the writer, going by this story, I loves the rhymes, puch line, suspense and hw metarphors are used, bravo to u keeps it up
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by cerowo(f): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Intriguing writeup we need more updates Angel
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by RolaDiva(f): 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Intelligence always beats good looks but am glad you got both.......

You have really motivated me and given me a reason to continue my story.

I think it is time I pull off the cloth of laziness and squeeze a way to write my story even tho am quite busy with things.....

Nice writeup, nice plot....

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
CONTINUATION

¤¤¤
My heart skipped a bit at the mention of wedding.I looked at kelvin for reply but he only winked and looked else where.
"I hope your parent wouldn't mind having dinner with me on sunday.Am really eager to know my inlaws" the president said, interupting my thought.I smiled and told the president that i would inform my parent.
"No my dear, let kelvin do that. Boy am sure you are man enough" the president said and kelvin noded.
I returned to my sit beside kelvin with lots of thought running through my mind. Everything felt too good with kelvin but i could'nt put out the fact that I was rushing my relationship with kelvin.I could remember how sweet Jordan was when we started but along the line i found out how aggressive he could be. Though i trusted kelvin completely but he was just too good to be true, and this made me honour the thought that just maybe,he could be lacking in some areas as well.Since i was yet to figure out the areas where kelvin was lacking, i felt as if i needed to slow down a bit with kelvin but the president was talking about marriage already.I silently prayed never to regret my actions.
"Nancy, why are you so quiet? Are you shy?" kelvin mom's voice brought me out of my thought.I smile and told her i was fine before she ushered us to the dining room.We all had a nice meal of pounded yam and melon soup. According to kelvin's mom,she personally made the meal.We all showered her with compliments, in a bid to appreciate her cooking skill. After the meal, the president went upstairs with kelvin's mom and i was left with Kelvin and Loretta.Loretta was fun to be with, she took me to her room and told me alot of things about herself, we also had fun arranging her wardrobe.
Time checked 5:30pm, i announced my departure and though the siblings did'nt want me to leave,they saw me off to the door after informing their parent.
I said my goodbyes to kelvin's parent before i left with kelvin, in his car.The drive home was quiet, just has i had alot on my mind, i gussed kelvin's mind was heavy as well.
Kelvin alighted first and opened the door for me immediately we arrived my compound.We both walked hand in hand into the house.
We met my foster parent in the livingroom and we took turn to hug the both of them.
"Get a drink for kelvin" Mi dad said immediately we settled and i rose to get the drink. Kelvin stopped me half way with the excuse that he was full.
"Sir am actually here to seek a favour" Kelvin said, facing Mi dad.Mi dad fixed his gaze on Kelvin and said "Go on my son".
Kelvin composed himself and said "Sir, Ma'am, my dad is here in Ilorin and he would love to meet the both of you. If your schedule will allow you sir, my dad wants you and your family to come over for dinner on sunday."
I could see the shock in my foster parent's eyes.They both exchanged a glance and mi mom winked at me.I could not help but smile, wondering what was going on in the adults mind.
"Of course, anything for my princess.Am suppose to travel on Saturday but am staying back now" Mi dad said with a smile.
Kelvin showed gratitude to my foster parent before he took his leave.
After kelvin's departure, My foster parent put me on the spotlight and made me narrate the day's event to them before i finally escaped to my room after a long talk with them. I called khole and informed her of all that happened before i got ready to sleep. I went to bed with mixed feelings, i was happy my parent would be meeting kelvin's and i was worried about making the right decision or not.
Throughout the week, i anxiously waited for sunday to come.
Time checked 6:00pm, on sunday evening.I wore a blue flowing gown and a pair of wedge sandal.I had my hair neatly packed and with little makeup,i was ready for the dinner at kelvin's.
I was surprised to see Mi mom look drop dead gorgeous in a matching native attire with Mi dad, when i got to the livingroom. She also had a set of expensive jewelry on.I teased her about planning to seduce the president and all both laughed.
Kelvin arrived some minutes later and i left with him, in his car while my foster parents followed from behind in theirs.
We were warmly welcomed when we got to Kelvin's residence.Mi dad and the president talked and laughed out loud as if they were long time friends while mi mom chatted with kelvin's mother like sister.I also had fun playing games with kelvin and loretta after the meal, giving the adults time to talk.
At exactly 8:05pm, Mi mom informed me it was time to leave with a phone call. Though i felt at home already, i could not stay behind.I said my goodbyes and left with my parent in their car.
I could not hide my anxiety in knowing the outcome of the adults meeting." Mom, Dad, whatsup?" I said immediately we settled in the livingroom. My foster parent exchanged a glance before Mi dad said
"Be ready to get married in a month baby!"
"WTF" was the only statement i could make, as my jaw dropped.
TBC

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rosy1992(f): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
Oh my gosh!!!,you are a rare gem,your write up is so interesting, intriguing, captivating, motivating, inspirational, you deserve a Grammy. I have never been so keen to read a write up until I came across yours. More grace to your elbow. You got me glued to my phone screen. grin wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
uhmmmmmm
maka just day observe.pray say dis ajebuta Nancy no go cry last last,cos I smell fish.broda dtobs kuse o
Angel morowore,abeg wu help me see elskillful?tell make e kon gimi owo Obe o.weekend don rich

abi make I fine anada capable OKO ni?
tHiNkInG...............
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol i was beginning to think you won't come to my rescue. Thanks honey!
Always on Point baby grin

hormobolanle:
uhmmmmmm
maka just day observe.pray say dis ajebuta Nancy no go cry last last,cos I smell fish.broda dtobs kuse o
Angel morowore,abeg wu help me see elskillful?tell make e kon gimi owo Obe o.weekend don rich

abi make I fine anada capable OKO ni?
tHiNkInG...............
Madam can't you settle your family palava without disturbing the whole estate ni?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
DTOBS:

Always on Point baby grin

Madam can't you settle your family palava without disturbing the whole estate ni?

wu kal u bfr?y can't u just mind ur bizness
baba ile ookan.abeg park well
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lol hormobolanle mind yourself o! Boo how far nao. I said i want G wagon 4 new year. No falling of hand o
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
hormobolanle:

wu kal u bfr?y can't u just mind ur bizness
baba ile ookan.abeg park well
grin grin nebor my nebor grin grin
Why is you vexing for me... No fall ooo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Angelinastto:

Lol hormobolanle mind yourself o! Boo how far nao. I said i want G wagon 4 new year. No falling of hand o
G wagon it is.. . wink wink cool
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hmm.. I reserve my comment, jst wanna observe for now..

In btw
I dey feel u miss, ur head is dere.. weldone...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
Oly23:

grin grin shocked shocked you wan make my leg break?? The palm tree wey dey my villa no be here oo na 20ft tall, I can't shout
lol nah joke i dey joke o. Lemme call the service provider, they should work on your village light Asap.

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
boffinjay:
meaning?
dunno if i should accept your sorry yet
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lankyannie:
nxt update ko?u knw am nt talented as u ar nah so i wn update ma own self.
Na beg i dy beg u biko.
lol lie lie. You that i know. Talent + brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
prince985:
u are wat? copying it??
No am not sir. Is it copied elsewhere?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
teel123:
right behind you.
lol
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Seyzi:
Kudos to the writer, going by this story, I loves the rhymes, puch line, suspense and hw metarphors are used, bravo to u keeps it up
thank you sir!
Super grateful

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.