Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (965647 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2017
olatex25:
Hmm.. Dat moment is here.. Let me preserve my Red Label 4 d next episode, av been waiting 4 dis moment since decades. Thank God Angel decide to let it cum 2 pass... Angel one Liqour 4 u...

Don't kip me waiting plssss
We go pop red label 2geda..grin no 4get.. itz nancy wedding day. xo api 4 ha.cheesy

Angelinastto i cnt say u are doing a great work coz d word 'great' iz an understatement.. i cnt find a word 2 qualify ur work. U're really legend angel.. more wisdow 2 u dearsmiley
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Ridwan1821: 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
@Angelinastto, am enjoying d story d more.. More ink to ur pen.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 12, 2017
U're such a good writter and i am feeling every bit of the story.kindly mention me on your next post oo and madam,abeg! Don't kip us waitn.@angelinastto
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:57am On Jan 12, 2017
DTOBS:
Abi you wanna use style cover up?
*Whistling* *oluwa ni, you don see Oluwa ni*
lol dtobs when you tear eyes like this?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:58am On Jan 12, 2017
Kaodek:
Amen!!! Thanks Honey
you welcome

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:02am On Jan 12, 2017
Missperfect28:
oyese oh.(at least i still fit type am na,make i still recive small update oh grin oyese oh.(at least i still fit type am na,make i still recive small update oh
lol.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:18am On Jan 12, 2017
hatchetman:
Abeg take more..
thanks honey
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:28am On Jan 12, 2017
rachealfst:
Eh ya..... I knew this will happen. She will definitely remember her parents especially her mother. Nancy you are not alone.
aunty rachelfst is with you o

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:28am On Jan 12, 2017
oluwatymylehyn:
She couldn't but thought about her parents... I wish they were alive to witness all these wonderful moments... Cheer up Nancy, their thoughts are with you wherever they are. Nice update, very concise but elaborate enough. Thumbs up to you, more wisdom.
thanks honey
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:31am On Jan 12, 2017
MizXplendour:
so i have been following this story 4 sumtime nw nd ave bin unable to comment (lng story)
to cut it short i appreciate nice works when i see one trutfuli nice is an understatement the story is superb thumbs up
as kum comment nd appreciate am make e no do u to dey fall my hand wit update
in baba's voice ''kwantinue"
#sips_yorghurts
lol sis is not as if ion want to update o. Have abandon my project since but when i saw my course mate submitting chapter two and i never submit proposal, nah im i think twice.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:32am On Jan 12, 2017
Eronsammy:
Am frm irrua bt i live in Ibadan..I cnt speak much too due to the fact dat i was born n bred in Ib city..
haha. Why nao?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:33am On Jan 12, 2017
EmmahO:
Wow.... at las I made it here. well done Angelinastto like Ya stori following to da end... grin
thanks honey
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:34am On Jan 12, 2017
olatex25:
Hmm... Its like am out of compliment, cos i cnt reali find d rite word to comprehend ur effort.. U are making a lot of senses wit ur write up, u are damn good.. Kip it up dear, more grace..
Awwn. Thanks honey!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:36am On Jan 12, 2017
triplemmm3:
What Nancy feel is Normal, weldone Angel
thanks honey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:37am On Jan 12, 2017
ASBEE:
Uncle mike shey yhu hear weytin nancy talk.....superb from Angelinastto
lol thanks dear

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:40am On Jan 12, 2017
Oly23:

YES now that's more like it!!!! GO NANCY!!! grin grin grin in other news Angelinastto not only did you travel for the shopping without me you con remove me from ashebi DAIRISGODOO!! cry embarassed cry embarassed
lol i know you like trouble.
Haa i called nao you did'nt show up
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:50am On Jan 12, 2017
DTOBS:
Who dey give Nancy Liver to stand up to uncle Mike? Heheheheehe.. .wonder sha never end oooo.

Nice update dear! Well-done.
lol. Nah the pammy you give her nao
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:51am On Jan 12, 2017
StephanieElla24:
grin grin angry I just love dis episode wen one get money he Iz bold and that is wat is happening to Nancy nw.......Mike or whatever you call urself beta get up
from dat chair bf security pple will come nd drag you......wonderful story Angel
thanks swidy
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:54am On Jan 12, 2017
olatex25:
Hmm.. Dat moment is here.. Let me preserve my Red Label 4 d next episode, av been waiting 4 dis moment since decades. Thank God Angel decide to let it cum 2 pass... Angel one Liqour 4 u...

Don't kip me waiting plssss
will give skillful01 the liquor.
Lol i won't. THANKS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:06am On Jan 12, 2017
oluwaseun15:
Nice one Nancy...he deserve more than that.......more grace babe
thanks honey
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:06am On Jan 12, 2017
Jellymusty:
Nice one, Nancy really impress me, thanks Angelinaesto
hmmm............. You welcome honey
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:09am On Jan 12, 2017
Missmossy:
Serves him right grin he wants to reap where he did not sow. Nancy should give him what he deserves. More wisdom and inspiration to you Angelinassto. Keep it coming dear.
thanks for dropping a comment sis
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:12am On Jan 12, 2017
Erudite202:
Good! I love that. up you Nancy! you can not reap where you did not sow.
Uncle Mike ntorrrrrrrrrrrr
lol why do you hate him this much?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:12am On Jan 12, 2017
morounranti:
Following.... Well done Nancy.oops! Sorry well done Angel Darling
lol thanks honey
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:13am On Jan 12, 2017
Hadampson:
We go pop red label 2geda..grin no 4get.. itz nancy wedding day. xo api 4 ha.cheesy

Angelinastto i cnt say u are doing a great work coz d word 'great' iz an understatement.. i cnt find a word 2 qualify ur work. U're really legend angel.. more wisdow 2 u dearsmiley
lol thanks honey pie
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:15am On Jan 12, 2017
Ridwan1821:
@Angelinastto, am enjoying d story d more.. More ink to ur pen.
thanks dear
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:17am On Jan 12, 2017
odinobrown:
U're such a good writter and i am feeling every bit of the story.kindly mention me on your next post oo and madam,abeg! Don't kip us waitn.@angelinastto
i sure will swidy. Thanks
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 12, 2017
Eronsammy:
Why is everyone nt seeing dat there is a danger lurking around dis story?My best guess is dat they will have problem getting a child unless miss angelinato will change the plot...Gud mawni all
You are not alone. I cant seem,to shake the feeling of brewing heartache.

The author knows best.......for now........lets get ready to TurnUp
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2017
Hadampson:

i trust Mi guy...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lankyannie(f): 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
See as i dy one corner dy observe dz bae wey kal herself 'moi anjel' since,so u fittnt ask of me bah?no lemme use vex collect dt ur boo wey dy burst ur brain ooo(snatching things on point).
Cus of say nancy dn bkum second 1st lady na y she dn tear eye to dz xtent bah?buh i wn ask u smtin angel,dt mike daughter no kum 4d wedding?i dy miss dt babe ooo.i wn travel go china 2import weed,bera gimme plenty update b4 i kari maself kum bk 4dz 9ja ooo.tel me wt i wil buying 4u hun?
Stay safe till i return*winks*.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
Angelinastto:
lol thanks honey pie
U're highly welcome; sugar pieDgrin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
olatex25:

i trust Mi guy...
Mi gentle.. iyam jez following d path u laid down 4 megrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.