Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

You Can Go Ahead And Kiss My Ass That’s Your Business – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can Go Ahead And Kiss My Ass That’s Your Business – Toke Makinwa (788 Views)

Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Go Ahead And Kiss My Ass That’s Your Business – Toke Makinwa by Joevanni: 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
http://beauld.com/you-can-go-ahead-and-kiss-my-ass-thats-your-business-my-vlog-is-not-for-everyone-toke-makinwa-tells-critics/

Toke Makinwa‘s weekly vlog called “Toke Moments” has quite the fan base but at the same time, it’s not everyone that gets her type of humor or the message she tries to pass across

In a recent episode she advised people to live their lives to the fullest in their 20s – get a tattoo, have a one-night stand, party hard etc – and not everyone agreed with her.

In a series of tweets she has addressed those that had something to say about that episode.

http://beauld.com/you-can-go-ahead-and-kiss-my-ass-thats-your-business-my-vlog-is-not-for-everyone-toke-makinwa-tells-critics/

Re: You Can Go Ahead And Kiss My Ass That’s Your Business – Toke Makinwa by nicerichard05: 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
Enuf of all dis nonsense

like i said in my previous comment some days back

No matter how cute, fresh. expensive, clean and sexy a T0T0 is, it will always be banged by a nigga somewhere for free.

I actually do not place so much value on T0T0.

Bros na ur own wen Osalobua give u, nack am well well
Re: You Can Go Ahead And Kiss My Ass That’s Your Business – Toke Makinwa by youngest85(m): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
Dnt do drug, she wont listen.
Now shez nt normal again!
Re: You Can Go Ahead And Kiss My Ass That’s Your Business – Toke Makinwa by ammyluv2002(f): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
Na she sabi undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dog Owner To Give #100,000 As A Reward To Anyone Who Finds His Dogs(pics) / Why We Choose To Honour Ex-miss Anambra Despite Sextape Scandal –miss Diva Award / Selena Makes Her First Appearance On Instagram After Rehab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.