Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH (3687 Views)

Half Plot Of Land For Sale In Abraham Adesanya Estate / Mini Flat In Abraham Adesanya / Price slash!!! 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Abraham Adesanya Estate, Ajah ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTMRM9dZKsE
Top of the day to you. Wow!!! Good News!!!
*Awesome opportunities are here. Own plots of land at give away prices!!!

ORANGEVILLE
Located just before the Lekki Scheme 2 by Abraham Adesanya
Already around built houses and visible from the road.
Promo Price : N10M
*Title: C of O
Government Lekki Scheme 2 properties going rate is between N15M and N20M
3months 6months instalment

HOW TO GET STARTED? BBM: 7A831D66
☎ Call/WhatsApp 08124579981
08027493735 08035331074

1 Like

Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
1.*LEKKI SCHEME 2 By Abraham Adesanya*
Neighbouring estates
Greenvilla
Primeria Estate
Atikan Beach Estate
Cedar Homes
A lot of private /government project
Accessible Road
This is a great deal with immediate allocation

Price: N8M
Title: Governors consent
Size:600sqm
Note: land around this axis sells from 15m
Instalment plan 3 months 6months

2. L & K ESTATE (Just about 1acre available)
Newly carved out estate on Ado road, Ajah. It is in the middle of a fully developed environment.

Price: N7M
Title: Governors consent
*Allocation : Immediate.
Note: land around this axis sells from 15m
3months instalment and 6 months instalment

3. ORANGEVILLE
Located just before the Lekki Scheme 2 by Abraham Adesanya
Already around built houses and visible from the road.
Promo Price : N10M
*Title: C of O
Government Lekki Scheme 2 properties going rate is between N15M and N20M
3months 6months instalment

4. VIP GARDENS
Located within the Lakowe golf, Lake and county
estate.
PROMO price of N8M(limited plots available)

(VIDEOS OF THE ESTATES ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.

For more information/inspections on how you can key into this opportunity*

Contact us
08027493735 08124579981

1 Like

Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
Real estate investing in Lagos is profitable if you know how and where to invest. When you invest appropriately in Nigeria property, you can easily earn as high as 20 - 30 percent growth in your investment year on year with almost zero work.
Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 12:17am On Oct 11, 2016
Hot properties
Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 12:22am On Oct 11, 2016
Xiaoxing while expressing delight at the upcoming Investment Forum cum Eko Expo said the decision of both the state government and the Honourable Minister for Trade and Investment to support the marketing of investment opportunities in the Lekki Free Zone, underscores the seriousness government attaches to efforts to power the growth of the domestic economy with the free zones.
Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by kenconsult: 8:00am On Oct 11, 2016
Very well said op

2 Likes

Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 9:15am On Oct 11, 2016
kenconsult:
Very well said op
Yes well said
Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 11:12am On Oct 11, 2016
ShoProperties:
Yes well said
Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2016
Invest Now and wait to see how fast it will appreciate
Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
now is the time to invest
Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
When it comes to property investment, it is something most people think about. It is probably the only business venture that is risk free once it’s legit.When it comes to property investment, it is something most people think about. It is probably the only business venture that is risk free once it’s legit.
Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
act now
Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
nice advice to people out there

Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
call now
Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
The Olokola energy project including refinery and petrochemical plants, being developed by the Dangote Group, and to be delivered in less than 3 years in the Olokola Free Trade Zone in Ondo and Ogun States, is expected to become the energy hub of West Africa.
Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
aww
Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki.
Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
Had a discussion with this client i helped in securing a land few years ago, he got the land years ago and he is just now building because the location was just too good to pass up. You need land before you can do a floor plan because that will determine what kind of a house you should build.Try To Picture Your Neighborhood in 5-10 years
Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
OK
Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
Don't Mind those side chicks who want u to buy them Gadgets u had better invest on properties ..Buy now and thank me later

1 Like

Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 12:26am On Oct 12, 2016
Don't wait to buy land , Buy Land and Wait ,Find out where the people are going and buy the land before they get's there
Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 1:17am On Oct 12, 2016
more pics
Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 1:40am On Oct 12, 2016
wow
Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 2:00am On Oct 12, 2016
wow am impressed with the calls ....what are u waiting for pick up the phone now and give me a call
Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 2:39am On Oct 12, 2016
you know what to do
Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 2:44am On Oct 12, 2016
Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2016
Good Morning
ShoProperties:
Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
CLOSE NEIGHBORHOOD:
*The New Shop Rite.
*The New International Airport.
*The Lekki Free Trade Zone.
*The Lekki Deep Sea Port.
*The Dangote Deep Sea Port.
*The Dangote Refinery.
*The Pan Atlantic University.
*The Computer Village Permanent Site.
*The Lagos Business School.
*Two Gulf Courses.
*The International Market District.e.t.c.
Its a solid dry land.

INFRASTRUCTURE:
- Central water treatment
- Electricity
- Recreational facilities
- Good Road Network And Layout.
- Street light
- Sports centre
- Landscaping
- Environmental security.

THE BENEFITS OF THE HOME MADE EASY SCHEME:
• Liberation from the canker worm of the ‘Omo oniles’
• No issue of fictitious Vendors
• Flexible Payment Plan
• Fast land appreciation for speculators
• No agency fees required.
Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
nice
Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
good write up
Re: OH MY !!!Own plots of land at give away price IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH by ShoProperties(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Available And Affordable Luxury Apartment At Lekki Lagos / edit / Is Real Estate Still A Good Investment In 9ja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.