Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience (14454 Views)

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) / The Rate Of One-chance Criminals Is Alarming - Abuja Residents Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by emekatimsu(m): 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
kingphilip:
Op this is a cooked up story.. If i swallow this story hook, line and sinker you will have played me one chance

Sorry I'm not deceived

Probably other gullible people will

Receive brain....Na your type dey fall victim pass

1 Like

Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by kachi19: 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
kingphilip:
Yeah and was finally spiced with curry
Oya clap for yourself
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by stainless239(f): 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
Mbaise again?
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by chayoski: 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
There re those that will always doubt until they experience it. Try to pick a positive from every post other than trying to see a cooked story nd a raw one.

1 Like

Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by abdo123: 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
I've had similar experience in Abuja where I fall victim and I lost close to 38k in December 2015. Please nairalanders take dis seriously..
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by bryan360: 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
there's always this Oga thy served for 8yrs.. hw he died nd he took his money..in my case,those alawadas took me to 1 bush nd asked me to go back home nd bring the money i kept nd that of my mother's..if i tell anybody about it i wee die in 7days..the moment i got home i told ma mum..i neva went bak dia..am alive 2day..this was 2yrs ago..
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by samuelchimmy(m): 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
veekid:
Ehn ehn; I just wasted some seconds of my life reading this; no lesson learnt abi ayam not understanding?
Flat headz sef
yes you are not understanding, until you meet them, it is then you would understand what the op is trying to say

the op escaped if not, they will take him to the said shop, and make him believe the bag of money is under a big spell, and it would require a native doctor to break the spell before they can share the money,

then one of them will recommend they take the bag to one baba he or she knows, to break the spell.

the baba who is probably a member of the gang, will require you guys to bring a stated amount of money before he does his work,

by then you would be so desperate to do anything to get your share,

of course at the end you will be the one at the losing end,

shine your eyes.....

CrazyNaijaDude

#NightCrawler
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by samuelchimmy(m): 11:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
kingphilip:
Op this is a cooked up story.. If i swallow this story hook, line and sinker you will have played me one chance

Sorry I'm not deceived

I just pray you don't come across this people, if not you are in for a long thing if they meet you..

anyway I learnt about them and their characteristics before I came across them.........

be careful guys
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by anyicash(m): 12:08am On Oct 11, 2016
veekid:
Ehn ehn; I just wasted some seconds of my life reading this; no lesson learnt abi ayam not understanding?
Flat headz sef
iwu anu mpama.
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by anyicash(m): 12:08am On Oct 11, 2016
fools die
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by Boyooosa(m): 12:29am On Oct 11, 2016
@op, you have a creative mind, you can be a good story creator you know?
pple sha wan see demselves in FPNL by all means.
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by consultancy: 12:30am On Oct 11, 2016
veekid:
Flat headz sef
instead of u to pay attention and learn something you never knew about, you are making jest of igbos and waiting for likes and shares
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by Boyooosa(m): 12:32am On Oct 11, 2016
consultancy:
instead of u to pay attention and learn something you never knew about, you are making jest of igbos and waiting for likes and shares
wetin concern igbo now bro angry
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by consultancy: 12:34am On Oct 11, 2016
Boyooosa:

wetin concern igbo now bro angry
what did he mean by the phrase flat heads?? considering the incident happened in Abia state??
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by CHARLESTON007(m): 1:36am On Oct 11, 2016
Have experienced such too in benin on my way back from school for the weekend when I boarded a taxi from ramat park to new benin but In my case the man said he was coming from Kano and that his oga died in Saudi Arabia during hajj and his servants were all running away with what they could find and that he was the only one who knew where he oga dey keep money when he was asked how much was in the bag he said 10m dolls!!! But my talk true when I hear this one my ear stand thinking of the things I could do with 1m the guy said there was one problem though say he oga put tira on top the money say them need strong pastor to pray put the guy in front then said he knew a prophetess in aduwawa and that we should go there Na there I laugh they surprise say I dey laugh Na I tell them say even if u wan Jones person no be AAU student naw and my papa Na big man for police say I dey there so I put am on call throughout their comvo they jst stopped the car I came down then they zoomed off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by HoneyBee23(f): 4:49am On Oct 11, 2016
veekid:
Flat headz sef

No lesson learnt ,sorry till you fall victim coz I sense you a greedy type, dumb clown
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by ceejay80s(m): 4:59am On Oct 11, 2016
veekid:
Flat headz sef

Tiger teared face tribal mark
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by ComradeDon: 5:09am On Oct 11, 2016
OP you were very lucky and the banner of the good Lord was all over you if not you would have been charmed immediately you joined the conversation!!! Thank God for you Amen.
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by kabrud: 5:16am On Oct 11, 2016
The story is 100% true. Reason? Flat heads are involved grin grin grin.
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:36am On Oct 11, 2016
Those guys are 419. You're lucky you weren't caught by their charm. Normally, once you start engaging in a conversation with them, the magic spell will catch you.
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by wowo2: 6:43am On Oct 11, 2016
veekid:
Flat headz sef

Happened to me too in port harcourt on Aba road ..after the long meandering story by the supposed thief and contributions by the driver and passengers, they all agreed to go to a house nearby and share the money(apparently hundreds of thousands of dollars and pounds and naira etc belonging to the dead master of the thief). They then asked me if i agreed to the amount they were to collect (something like 20,000 pounds each or 2,000 pounds, the exact figure now eludes me), the first thing that crossed my mind was - it cant be true and if this is really true, where will i tell my family i got the money from and how is this not going to have a repercussion if I should get involved. I was not a prticularly religious fellow so forgive me for not going - is this what Jesus would have done? I went a bit blank and felt light headed but I heard myself saying i was not interested and will drop from the taxi at the next bus stop. The driver stopped the car right there and then and i was pushed out of the taxi on the highway! I walked all the way home afraid to take another taxi. When i got home, the first familiar face person by the gate i started telling the event that just happened, took over halfway and completed the story for me. I did not know it was a rampant thing...those who have ears let them hear. God keep us all.
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by dinggle: 7:00am On Oct 11, 2016
Interestingly if these put use their acting talent in Nollywood movies they would be financially okay to assist the society instead of stealing from it. If it was possible to secretly video them and upload on youtube you would generate huge view which will translate to Ad income. Always be prepared when you go out with secret CAM..
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by youngibeh(m): 8:46am On Oct 11, 2016
veekid:
Flat headz sef

That means you be otondo for real grin tongue
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by maasoap(m): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2016
My experience back in 2007 in Akure! And wife's experience this or last year in Ede. Later, they would tell you that the money is untouchable until sacrifice is made. Criminals everywhere, we should be vigilant and not greedy.
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by maasoap(m): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2016
Boyooosa:
You are not in Nigeria if you think it is fiction, old trick.
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by mizznutrition(f): 10:37am On Oct 11, 2016
lol...as in ehn... he ought to av told d driver to stop him at once,right from wen he started sensing somtin was wrong,rather he decided to press phone nd continue d journey..
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by Boyooosa(m): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2016
maasoap:

You are not in Nigeria if you think it is fiction, old trick.
Initially, I didn't believe that some petty rogues are still using that ridiculous old format. The same template, so I thot the guy just copied, edited to his suit and posted on NL to roll on FP. Not until when I read ur post DAT it happened to you then ur wife recently, a game of late 80s, 90s thru early millennium. Somebody claiming it happened to him in 2016 (the same format and discharging) got me surprised. Anyway, it happened to my ex in 2004 thereabout and they collected her money cos we were not dating again as at then (it wouldn't have happened, trust me). They hiarge her very well cos she was greedy, the reason I left her. I rescued my mum also at a period when she called to confirm may be I had any idea with such things while in their car and I advised her on what to do b4 they finally discharged her just the way the op explained. So I never knew some dunce still play that game or fall for it. We call it Uncut to Wash Wash, ask molete boiz.

1 Like

Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by Bsc(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2016
veekid:
Flat headz sef
are u ok? mean while, i thought ur destination was Umuahia, how come u entered a car going to mbaise after u hv arrived umuahia@op?
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by okey777(m): 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
kingphilip:

Sorry I'm not deceived

My brother, this is real, not cook up.
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by okey777(m): 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
Maj196:
Wait oo, oga hw u take record una conversation abi ur brain get sound recorder.
Human brain records more than recorder
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by okey777(m): 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
Boyooosa:
My brother this real life story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umar Hussaini Jailed 7 Years For ₦‎1.1 Billion Fraud / Policeman, Doctor Killed As Robbers Attack Bank In Osun / Ogun Pastor Sells 64 Babies - Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.