Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,538 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

What Is The Contribution Of Your State (player Wise) To The Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Is The Contribution Of Your State (player Wise) To The Super Eagles (951 Views)

Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances / The Super Eagles Will Receive $24m If They Win The World Cup - Pinnick / Can The Super Eagles Break The Jinx Against Argentina In Russia 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Contribution Of Your State (player Wise) To The Super Eagles by stobery(m): 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
Mine is willian Troost-Ekong, a defender in the super eagles from my state
Re: What Is The Contribution Of Your State (player Wise) To The Super Eagles by Danielomisco(m): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
stobery:
Mine is willian Troost-Ekong, a defender in the super eagles from my state
.men my city rocks... Mikel obi,Ahmed Musa,kenneth Omeruo ,Onazi is my neighbour cnt recall the rest for noW.For sure u know its JTOWN (JOS)
Re: What Is The Contribution Of Your State (player Wise) To The Super Eagles by stobery(m): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
Danielomisco:
.men my city rocks... Mikel obi,Ahmed Musa,kenneth Omeruo ,Onazi is my neighbour cnt recall the rest for noW.For sure u know its JTOWN (JOS)

Omeruo is Abuja base, infact his mum is still selling fish at Kado fish mkt
Re: What Is The Contribution Of Your State (player Wise) To The Super Eagles by Nasa28(m): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
Danielomisco:

Is Mikel from Jos?
Guy u funny oooo
Re: What Is The Contribution Of Your State (player Wise) To The Super Eagles by EMMYLBANKS(m): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
Am sorry but....

United states of b!@fr@ contribution=90% since 1960-2016

if u are stil in doubt watch zambia vs nigeria and count(by theirs names)

we ar jst bless:p
Re: What Is The Contribution Of Your State (player Wise) To The Super Eagles by Danielomisco(m): 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nasa28:

Is Mikel from Jos?
Guy u funny oooo
.not indigeneship bro but the city that made them,where they grew up and all.like saying M.I and Tuface they ar not indigenes of Jos bt they grew up here...myself am nt an indigene bt the city made us.
Re: What Is The Contribution Of Your State (player Wise) To The Super Eagles by firstking01(m): 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
Troost ekong all the way tongue
Re: What Is The Contribution Of Your State (player Wise) To The Super Eagles by stobery(m): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
Who represent your state in the eagles
Re: What Is The Contribution Of Your State (player Wise) To The Super Eagles by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 11, 2016
stobery:
Who represent your state in the eagles

You are gay. May Allah punish you
Re: What Is The Contribution Of Your State (player Wise) To The Super Eagles by stobery(m): 6:46am On Nov 11, 2016
Dimples999:

You are gay. May Allah punish you

Come visit me if i dont tear your punany apart
Gay ko..... Tyson Gay ni
Re: What Is The Contribution Of Your State (player Wise) To The Super Eagles by LordCenturion(m): 8:33am On Nov 11, 2016
Leon Balogun is from Ogun State

(1) (Reply)

See Paul Pogba's New '100' Haircut (photos) / Nigerian Defender Reece Wabara Joins Bolton Wanderers / England Stars Put Through Military Trainings In Army Camouflage Ahead Of World C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.