Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances (66875 Views)

Super Eagles Sing Praises To God After Winning 2-0 Against Liberia: Pics & Video / Super Eagles Sing And Dance To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' In The Dressing Room / Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances by ELVISHOT: 8:22am On Jul 07, 2019
The legend Kanu Nwankwo(Papilo) was on ground to cheer the Super Eagles to victory and they showered him with love by singing the "Kanu" song in the dressing room.

Nwankwo dancing steps is really something else,..Victory is sweet oh.

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/super-eagle-sings-for-kanu-and-his.html?m=1

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances by ELVISHOT: 8:23am On Jul 07, 2019
See Reactions, Watch Video HERE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances by softwerk(f): 8:26am On Jul 07, 2019
grin

FTC just this early morning?! Mummy I've made it!

I dedicate this FTC to Tacha and her stretch marked nipple slip.

Ashawo no get shame!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances by ELVISHOT: 8:30am On Jul 07, 2019
softwerk:
grin

FTC just this early morning?! Mummy I've made it!

I dedicate this FTC to Tacha and her stretch marked nipple slip.

Ashawo no get shame!

Congrats on Your FTC , you have really made it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 07, 2019
Papilo the Nigerian GOAT.
Indomie generation wouldn't appreciate this legend.

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances by Oche211(m): 8:34am On Jul 07, 2019
KANU.....Legend

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances by ELVISHOT: 8:37am On Jul 07, 2019
Cioccolata:

LOL..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances by chibike69: 8:46am On Jul 07, 2019
grin
Re: Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances by Generalyemi(m): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2019
mmmm?
Re: Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances by namiji2598: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2019
grin grin angry
Re: Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances by 9jaArea: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2019
Eto'o nearly finish Papilo with celebration, then there was this very black dude on suit that celebrated with but Kanu and Eto'o anytime either of the teams scored.

What kinda man is that?

83 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances by Offpoint: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2019
Kanu
Re: Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances by emirate0(m): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2019
Goat. Only Okocha and Kanu have songs of their own . Dats greatness .

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances by densiks: 8:49am On Jul 07, 2019
I love football
Since 1900..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances by dotman4real007(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2019
Winning has alot of daddies, mother's, anties, brothers, sisters and cousins, while losing is an orphan ask cameroon boys.

39 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances by ipobarethieves: 8:50am On Jul 07, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed now dat the Pharaohs are out, they shud kick out those useless SA boys.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances by elyte89: 8:50am On Jul 07, 2019
Cioccolata:

Aw is he a GOAT....a man with no AFCON GOAL undecided

6 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances by starbuck(f): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2019
So una no dey go church

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2019
emirate0:
Goat. Only Okocha and Kanu have songs of their own . Dats greatness .
why Goat
Re: Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 07, 2019
Kanu Nwanko. Onyememe. Papilo Nwanko. Onyememe.
Tony one week. grin

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances by Cypher99(m): 8:52am On Jul 07, 2019
It's in u.... That peak advert I'll never forget

6 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances by nairalanduseles: 8:54am On Jul 07, 2019
Still on the soapy dance
Re: Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances by fero07(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2019
ipobarethieves:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed now dat the Pharaohs are out, they shud kick out those useless SA boys.

S A boys are still a threat

But we will defeat them

13 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2019
Footballers are dancers

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances by freemanbubble: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2019
Okay
Re: Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances by deltateam: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2019
ELVISHOT:
The legend Kanu Nwankwo(Papilo) was on ground to cheer the Super Eagles to victory and they showered him with love by singing the "Kanu" song in the dressing room.

Nwankwo dancing steps is really something else,..Victory is sweet oh.

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/super-eagle-sings-for-kanu-and-his.html?m=1

e

This video made me happy. I love Papillo.

He's so inspiring. What he did to Brazil and Argentina at Atlanta '96 can never be forgotten.

Sotay he had to carry the ball when referee refused to blow the final whistle after expiration of added time.

Papillo remains Super Eagles living legend. I can tell you that his appearance there was inspiring for the team as well. He tipped them to win but said if it depended on them entirely since he can't enter the pitch but his entering their dressing room was motivating enough.

Thanks for sharing op.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances by fero07(m): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2019
ipobarethieves:

S A boys are still a threat

But we will defeat them

Victory Nigeria

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) / Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything / I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.