Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Social Media Manager In An Entertainment Industry Needed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Social Media Manager In An Entertainment Industry Needed (255 Views)

Somto Cody Akanegbu Is Making Waves In The Entertainment Industry,and He's Sexy! / ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz / Top 5 Big Brother Housemates Who Will Be Relevant In The Entertainment Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Manager In An Entertainment Industry Needed by ariesbull: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
Are interested to work in an entertainment industry, are you ready to meet with the movers and shakers of the industry ? Are you a digital native ?

Are you social media guru?can you pull followers on IG,facebook,twitter?can you bring your skills and ideas on social media to make an account interesting?

If yes, then Cashgang Ent is looking for you.....https://etimesafrica./2016/10/10/entertainment-jobs-available/#more-1960

(1) (Reply)

Burn 20kg Of Weight Within 30 Days With The Foods You Eat, Is So Real!! / Watch Diamond Platinumz At Afrimma / I Give Buhari 100% Support On Action Against Judiciary – Actor John Okafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.