Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Why Do We Have Many Cases Of Divorce Today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do We Have Many Cases Of Divorce Today (892 Views)

Time To Divorce My Wife? / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / Saudi To Notify Women Of Divorce By Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Have Many Cases Of Divorce Today by Gidokblog(m): 1:18am On Oct 11, 2016
Love should be the bedrock of marriages but people divorce like no man's business today. why do you think that is so ? feel free to join the discussion @ http://www.gidokblog.com/2016/10/why-many-cases-of-divorce.html?m=1
Re: Why Do We Have Many Cases Of Divorce Today by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 11, 2016
It's all due to cheating... When a 3rd party kicks in ,the marriage will become so rocky... Only few will hold on to the vows they made but most ppol can't stand with cheating...
Re: Why Do We Have Many Cases Of Divorce Today by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Señora, you don't sleep at all?
Just wondering
Re: Why Do We Have Many Cases Of Divorce Today by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 11, 2016
royalvalentine19:
Señora, you don't sleep at all?
Just wondering

I live in diff time zone... Here the sun is already shining..
Re: Why Do We Have Many Cases Of Divorce Today by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 11, 2016
oh.. My bad

So you holla from the other side.
Kk.. But you were here through out yesterday at noon(night at your zone)
TrapQueen77:

I live in diff time zone... Here the sun is already shining..
Just tell me how you keep up?
Re: Why Do We Have Many Cases Of Divorce Today by Nobody: 1:45am On Oct 11, 2016
royalvalentine19:
oh.. My bad

So you holla from the other side.
Kk.. But you were here through out yesterday at noon(night at your zone)
Just tell me how you keep up?

I sleep at 12mn here and it's prolly 4-5pm in naija..
Re: Why Do We Have Many Cases Of Divorce Today by Nobody: 1:56am On Oct 11, 2016
oh.. No wonders .,
TrapQueen77:

I sleep at 12mn here and it's prolly 4-5pm in naija..
so you be naija bae.. Or half cast?

Since you don't have a diary..
I got plenty questions for you.. Hope you are ready sha
Re: Why Do We Have Many Cases Of Divorce Today by Gidokblog(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2017
http://www.gidokblog.com/2016/10/why-many-cases-of-divorce.html SEE SOME DETAILED VIEWS AND OPINIONS OF SOME INTELLIGENT MINDS ON THIS TOPIC "WHY MANY CASES OF DIVORCE" READ ON
Re: Why Do We Have Many Cases Of Divorce Today by KanwuliaExtra: 12:00am On Jan 25, 2017
Is it by hook or crook to stay married? undecided
Free world o! kiss
Re: Why Do We Have Many Cases Of Divorce Today by Gidokblog(m): 8:53am On Jan 25, 2017
Seriously?
Re: Why Do We Have Many Cases Of Divorce Today by megareal: 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Because we marry for all the wrong reasons.
Re: Why Do We Have Many Cases Of Divorce Today by misspicy(f): 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
Because women are tired of having enough Bullshits from men eg cheating,domestic violence,rituals etc

Call it feminism if you want
Re: Why Do We Have Many Cases Of Divorce Today by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
It's because women no longer have to rely solely on a man for income. In the past, there was no legal divorce. If a man didn't like his wife, he simply sent her back to the family. The woman had no choice but to accept abuse, beatings and maltreatment, because her family would have to return the money they gained from selling their child. Now women are able to provide for their well being and they are less likely to live in misery.
Re: Why Do We Have Many Cases Of Divorce Today by WHOcarex: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
Because shit ain't tasty anymore

(1) (Reply)

Five Bank Accounts Every Family Should Have / Save Our Husbands! / Single And Married!! Is This True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.