Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,854 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Pastor Launches Anointed Soap That Lures Men, Bring Back Lost Lovers(photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Launches Anointed Soap That Lures Men, Bring Back Lost Lovers(photo) (1410 Views)

Bishop Godday Iboyi Shares Anointed Bread To His Church Members / Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy / Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Launches Anointed Soap That Lures Men, Bring Back Lost Lovers(photo) by bethelmendels(m): 6:24am On Oct 11, 2016
A prophet in Harare, Prophet Tapiwa Freddy of Goodness and Mercy Ministries, has launched anointed soap for his female church members.
The soap is said to enable the ladies lure men into love relationships, among other uses of the supernatural soap. ”All married women your prayers have been heard, if your husband is cheating on you and even if he has lost interest in you sexually, your anointed soap is the answer. All you have to do is wash your underwear with that soap or simply bath yourself, make sure the soap passes where he has lost interest and you will definitely come back with a testimony.

“To the singles if you are unlucky in love, anointed soap is the answer, you will find men approaching you, they will see you attractive and beautiful. Ugly women will be married this season because of what God will be doing through anointed soaps, ” the pastor said.
Congregants storm the church which is located opposite Glen View 8 Poly Clinic, with different colours and shapes, for the pastor to pray and get it converted to supernatural soaps. Talking to reporters after the service, prophet Freddy said:  “I use anointed soaps because God instructed me to do so, these are soaps that they brought and all I did was anoint them. God has his way of doing things depending on the situation. Prophet Elisha used a stick that the ax may be recovered from a river in 2 Kings Chapter 6 verse 6. “At one stage our master Jesus spat on the ground and made clay of the spittle and anointed the eyes of a blind man. A prophet acts upon the word spoken to him by God and that word will produce results. “What is important is telling the congregants not to rely on the anointed soaps but rather to rely on God who anoints the soaps. I am sure that a lot of testimonies will come from those who have their anointed soaps.”

Editor's note

People should beware of where to go to seek miracles. Magicians and fraudsters are on the prowl!

READ MORE HERE
http://vocnewsonline.com/zimbabwe-prophet-launches-anointed-soap-that-lures-men-bring-back-lost-lover/

Re: Pastor Launches Anointed Soap That Lures Men, Bring Back Lost Lovers(photo) by littlewonders: 6:27am On Oct 11, 2016
Something amiss here
Re: Pastor Launches Anointed Soap That Lures Men, Bring Back Lost Lovers(photo) by nerilove(m): 6:29am On Oct 11, 2016
Odi egwu
Re: Pastor Launches Anointed Soap That Lures Men, Bring Back Lost Lovers(photo) by JBUZZ: 7:13am On Oct 11, 2016
Jazz man
The "pastor" go soon dey enter their London to anoint am. grin
Re: Pastor Launches Anointed Soap That Lures Men, Bring Back Lost Lovers(photo) by johnydon22(m): 7:39am On Oct 11, 2016
Biggest circus show in the world just turned out to be Christianity.
Re: Pastor Launches Anointed Soap That Lures Men, Bring Back Lost Lovers(photo) by Eddlad: 7:48am On Oct 11, 2016
johnydon22:
Biggest circus show in the world just turned out to be Christianity.

You got the verse Jesus directs his follows to sell stuff to people? I know you don't know this, but Christianity means followers of Christ. Tailor your future posts with this in mind.
Re: Pastor Launches Anointed Soap That Lures Men, Bring Back Lost Lovers(photo) by johnydon22(m): 7:52am On Oct 11, 2016
Eddlad:

You got the verse Jesus directs his follows to sell stuff to people? I know you don't know this, but Christianity means followers of Christ. Tailor your future posts with this in mind.

I tailor my posts with exactly what your religion does, you may claim what ever you like - exactly not my business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Launches Anointed Soap That Lures Men, Bring Back Lost Lovers(photo) by frubben(m): 8:02am On Oct 11, 2016
My people perish because they will never chase knowledge. Mbanu!!!!!

They always want already made
Re: Pastor Launches Anointed Soap That Lures Men, Bring Back Lost Lovers(photo) by hopefulLandlord: 8:14am On Oct 11, 2016
plot reserved
Re: Pastor Launches Anointed Soap That Lures Men, Bring Back Lost Lovers(photo) by sonofluc1fer: 8:49am On Oct 11, 2016
Finally.. A soap for divine masturbation. The Lawd is good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Launches Anointed Soap That Lures Men, Bring Back Lost Lovers(photo) by sonofluc1fer: 8:51am On Oct 11, 2016
frubben:
My people perish because they will never chase knowledge. Mbanu!!!!!

They always want already made
Just like forgiveness for sin was ready-made.. Believe a Jew died for your sins, believe anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Launches Anointed Soap That Lures Men, Bring Back Lost Lovers(photo) by hahn(m): 9:09am On Oct 11, 2016
I will like to market this product. Nigerians go buy am.

Where can I get mine? grin
Re: Pastor Launches Anointed Soap That Lures Men, Bring Back Lost Lovers(photo) by Eddlad: 9:14am On Oct 11, 2016
johnydon22:

I tailor my posts with exactly what your religion does, you may claim what ever you like - exactly not my business.

I take it that you don't have a verse for me then?
Re: Pastor Launches Anointed Soap That Lures Men, Bring Back Lost Lovers(photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:28am On Oct 11, 2016

ANOTHER MODEL OF FR. MBAKA..

THE NIGERIAN PRIEST WHOSE RECHARGE CARDS AND YOGHURT DRINKS CURE DIFFERENT DISEASES AND GIVE JOBS TO THE JOBLESS.

NICE GAME PLAN RELIGION, NICE ONE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Launches Anointed Soap That Lures Men, Bring Back Lost Lovers(photo) by hahn(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

ANOTHER MODEL OF FR. MBAKA..

THE NIGERIAN PRIEST WHOSE RECHARGE CARDS AND YOGHURT DRINKS CURE DIFFERENT DISEASES AND GIVE JOBS TO THE JOBLESS.

NICE GAME PLAN RELIGION, NICE ONE!

There are simply creating the supply for an already existing demand.

That's good business bro grin
Re: Pastor Launches Anointed Soap That Lures Men, Bring Back Lost Lovers(photo) by Blackfire(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2016
so pastor soap.. what will happen if a man like me uses the soap?

mumu people.
women are the most easiest prey... and hit them in what they need most.. gbam.. they are yours.

stu.pid pastor.... foolish cogrega-e di ot.
Re: Pastor Launches Anointed Soap That Lures Men, Bring Back Lost Lovers(photo) by Wilgrea7(m): 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
bethelmendels:
A prophet in Harare, Prophet Tapiwa Freddy of Goodness and Mercy Ministries, has launched anointed soap for his female church members.
The soap is said to enable the ladies lure men into love relationships, among other uses of the supernatural soap. ”All married women your prayers have been heard, if your husband is cheating on you and even if he has lost interest in you sexually, your anointed soap is the answer. All you have to do is wash your underwear with that soap or simply bath yourself, make sure the soap passes where he has lost interest and you will definitely come back with a testimony.

“To the singles if you are unlucky in love, anointed soap is the answer, you will find men approaching you, they will see you attractive and beautiful. Ugly women will be married this season because of what God will be doing through anointed soaps, ” the pastor said.
Congregants storm the church which is located opposite Glen View 8 Poly Clinic, with different colours and shapes, for the pastor to pray and get it converted to supernatural soaps. Talking to reporters after the service, prophet Freddy said:  “I use anointed soaps because God instructed me to do so, these are soaps that they brought and all I did was anoint them. God has his way of doing things depending on the situation. Prophet Elisha used a stick that the ax may be recovered from a river in 2 Kings Chapter 6 verse 6. “At one stage our master Jesus spat on the ground and made clay of the spittle and anointed the eyes of a blind man. A prophet acts upon the word spoken to him by God and that word will produce results. “What is important is telling the congregants not to rely on the anointed soaps but rather to rely on God who anoints the soaps. I am sure that a lot of testimonies will come from those who have their anointed soaps.”

Editor's note

People should beware of where to go to seek miracles. Magicians and fraudsters are on the prowl!

READ MORE HERE
http://vocnewsonline.com/zimbabwe-prophet-launches-anointed-soap-that-lures-men-bring-back-lost-lover/

dem suppose dey flog some kind pastors
Re: Pastor Launches Anointed Soap That Lures Men, Bring Back Lost Lovers(photo) by smartiyke78: 6:13am On Oct 12, 2016
D gullibility of pple rligion or no rligion, is dia biggest problem. My pple perish 4 lack of knwledge. "Hosea 4:6"

(1) (Reply)

Bro Joshua Iginla Loses Father, Releases Burial Plans / Why Did God So Love The World And He Is Preventing Us From Loving It Too? / Cast Your Cares And Live Worry-Free - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.