Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

NL Shark Tank - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / NL Shark Tank (990 Views)

Tank Farms For Sale / Skid Tank For Lease In Very Good Area / Investment Needed - Full Disclosure On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NL Shark Tank by jossy26: 7:40am On Oct 11, 2016
Hi nairaland,
I recently stumbled on a programme on YouTube, it's called Shark Tank, am sure many people here must of watched it since something like that was aired in Nigeria a couple of years ago, I think Dragons Den was successful then but don't know when and why the programme was stopped.

I'm thinking we may start something like that here on this thread where entrepreneurs, business minded men and women tell us about their business model, type, if and how they making profit in the business and have identified what they need in order for the business to be more successful or if they would like to expand the business.

We also expect investors, especially young people that have legit means of livelihood to meet with the entrepreneurs, let's see if we can replicate those deals they make on shark tank.

The watchword here is honesty, many people have the means(money) and many others have got ideas but no money to progress the business but if we can honestly connect money and ideas together I believe we can improve our economy. I also hope the thread can be pushed to get more traffic.

So let's get the ball rolling, what ideas have you got? What business are you doing, how much do you need to expand and what percentage of the business are you willing to part in exchange for the required fund. Please remember you not soliciting for loan, just ask for how much you need and the percentage of the business you willing to part with.

God bless Nigeria

cc - lalasticlala
Seun

(1) (Reply)

Flee: Clickerswealth.com Is A Fraud. Just Got Scammed / Solid Investments For Big Boiz & Upcoming Millionaires / I Have A Problem With My Bitcoin Wallet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.