Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader (7165 Views)

Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. / ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos / Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader by tinziemaine(m): 8:02am On Oct 11, 2016
The leader of a cult group who was over the weekend arrested by the operatives of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) of Lagos State Police Command in Jakande Estate, Ajah area, Lagos suburb, said that no amount of gun-shot can penetrate his body.
The cult suspect, Andrew Awalebi, 35, who belonged to the Eiye Confraternity, was arrested on Friday morning at a beer parlour in company of three other cult members around 8:00 a.m. Two other members of the cult group, Adegoke Adeleke (30), Kehinde Adebogun (31), were also picked up early Saturday morning at an hotel in Ikorodu.

Re: Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader by tinziemaine(m): 8:03am On Oct 11, 2016
Awalebi, from Ilaje Local Government, Ondo State was given out by Michael Thompson of the same Eiye Confraternity as a cult leader.

Re: Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader by tinziemaine(m): 8:04am On Oct 11, 2016
Thompson was arrested a night before for robbery in National Stadium Surulere, Lagos. Awalebi disclosed that he worked with a popular land owner in Lekki. He claimed that he earns N40, 000:00 monthly from the property dealer for helping to protect his landed property in the axis.
He told investigator that the gun-shot protective charm was specially prepared for him by an herbalist in Ijebu-Isiwo, Ogun State, to save him from gunshots of land grabbers in Lekki

Re: Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader by tinziemaine(m): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2016
He added: “I was initiated into Eiye Confraternity in 1996 by Banji Omisore, and later in 1997 I was promoted as its topmost leader after the death of Omisore…. We are eight member cult group. We meet very early in the morning or late at night. I have been arrested by Special Anti- Robbery Squad sometimes ago when my cult group caused mayhem in Jakande Estate, inflicting injuries on passers-by in the area.”

1 Like

Re: Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader by Cutehector(m): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2016
And some stvpid girls will be tripping

3 Likes

Re: Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader by tinziemaine(m): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2016
Arrested alongside Awalebi were Michael Thompson (24), Adegoke Adeleke (30), Kehinde Adebogun (31), Koffi Kwame (17), Daniel Olayiwola (36) and Tosin Issac (26) as they all confessed to be members of Eiye Confraternity.

1 Like

Re: Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader by tinziemaine(m): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2016
While confirming the arrest, the image maker of Lagos Police Command, Superintendent of Police, SP Dolapo Badmos, warned parents and guardians to be wary of their children and wards’ behaviors.

1 Like

Re: Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader by tinziemaine(m): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2016
“Charity begins at home. But this should end in homes alone. Parents should help police to tackle cultism in their respective localities. They should endeavor to report to the nearest police station around them if they suspect movements of their children. This will help the Police to nip the cultism to the bud,” she advised. The cult suspects have been transferred to the State Criminal Investigative Department (SCID), Panti, for prosecution.

1 Like

Re: Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader by INTROVERT(f): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2016
See lips like burnt bread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader by Wininno(m): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2016
Dis one na automatic unanimous presido for prison, d incumbent carpon go look am just relinquished power give am like how Jonathan carry power give Buhari with i beg.

3 Likes

Re: Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader by tinziemaine(m): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2016
Re: Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader by Omotayor123(f): 8:14am On Oct 11, 2016
He should have been able to resist arrest then... Mumu undecided
His body never receive Better Bullet.

2 Likes

Re: Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 11, 2016
Watin Una gain ? Watin be power if they fit catch u ?
Re: Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 11, 2016
this guy ugly pass cow pooh weed d show For the leader mouth n body like wire

1 Like

Re: Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader by dacovajnr: 8:24am On Oct 11, 2016
Somebody tell this idiot that M4 and M16 series are no fucking Dane gun he's used to..see as e be sef.. grin grin
Re: Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader by pyyxxaro: 8:26am On Oct 11, 2016
Koffi Kwame

Even Koffi of Ghana follow dem join EIYE

*issorai undecided
Re: Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2016
Old news from mid 2015 recycled as new. Fake blogger inc.

3 Likes

Re: Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader by sarjay1000: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2016
Sadly some people will come online and abuse these guys.,when we have many Fine boys in Banks, Oil industry, as Senators nd powerful men in the society. Ask urselves... How do they get finance and sponsorship? ...we have them in our religious houses. But they will be the first to type and shout "Crucify them"...God will Judge us all

1 Like

Re: Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader by justmenoni: 5:25am On Oct 12, 2016
What are you saying exactly?

sarjay1000:
Sadly some people will come online and abuse these guys.,when we have many Fine boys in Banks, Oil industry, as Senators nd powerful men in the society. Ask urselves... How do they get finance and sponsorship? ...we have them in our religious houses. But they will be the first to type and shout "Crucify them"...God will Judge us all
Re: Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 12, 2016
The shape of this guy mouth and colour! Hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader by Opistorincos(m): 6:53am On Oct 12, 2016
Omotayor123:
He should have been able to resist arrest then... Mumu undecided

His body never receive Better Bullet.

U neva see beta jazz
Re: Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader by olumaxi(m): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2016
Dis kain guys are called STURBORN in my street
Re: Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 12, 2016
Ode...if so, send him to Zambia forest to join our soldiers
Re: Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader by moonloved(f): 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
D guy lips na die

1 Like

Re: Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader by dnawah(m): 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
tinziemaine:
Awalebi, from Ilaje Local Government, Ondo
State was given out by Michael Thompson of
the same Eiye Confraternity as a cult leader.
samuel peter punch
Re: Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader by osemoses1234(m): 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
Who no go no kno

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested For Heroin Trafficking In India / I Can’t Do Without Sex Daily –10years Old Girl Confesses / Court Orders Destruction Of 14 Containers Of Tramadol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.