Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,944 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Nasarawa Mysterious Cross Near Mosque-photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nasarawa Mysterious Cross Near Mosque-photos (10613 Views)

Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) / Bishop David Abioye Preaching In Nasarawa State / Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nasarawa Mysterious Cross Near Mosque-photos by youngibeh(m): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2016
On Saturday last week, it was reported that residents of Assakio Development Area in Lafia, Nasarawa State were thrown into confusion following the sudden appearance of a strange cross that measured five feet, away from a central mosque in that community.
The mysterious sighting at­tracted a mammoth crowd from Assakio and its envi­rons with many praying for forgiveness of their sins and blessings. Our correspon­dent who visited the com­munity, observed that al­ready, the community which was deserted in the past due to the incessant religion and ethnic clashes have received an unprecedented visitors from different parts of the state and beyond, purposely to sight the mysterious cross, which was illuminated pro­jected on to the ground.

A 15 year-old-girl, Haja­ra Hussaini, who claimed to be the first person that sight­ed the cross at about 8pm on Wednesday, when she was sent on an errand by her par­ents. She explained that when she saw a strange light, she was gripped by fear and rushed back home to alert her mother, Matan Liman.

According to her moth­er, Matan, she had sent her daughter to visit her grand­mother, when she sighted the cross while returning from the errand.
The Chief Imam of As­sakio Central Mosque, Mu­hammed Iliyasu, who con­firmed the incident, told our correspondent that the ap­pearance of the cross within the premises of the mosque was a revelation from God, affirming that “Jesus is also a prophet of God.”

Also confirming the inci­dent to our correspondent, Very Rev. Michael Dogo of the Evangelical Reform Church of Christ, Assakio, described the appearance of the cross as a sign of recon­ciliation in the community.Other eyewitnesses who spoke to journalists at the scene expressed fear and be­wilderment on the strange development in the com­munity.

According to one Grace Eze, who resides in the Ashige area of the commu­nity, she got healed after vis­iting the scene of the cross.
“I underwent a surgery about two years ago after which I started to experience a movement in my body. But after praying before the cross, I got healed.”

Jonathan Amegwa on his part said he was over­whelmed by the appearance of the cross few meters from mosque.

The Nasarawa State Po­lice Commissioner, Abuba­kar Sadiq Bello, who also visited the scene of the mys­terious cross, told journalists that he visited to ensure that what has now become a na­tional discuss is not used as a means for religious unrest, as he has already instructed his men to be at alert in the event of eventuality. Sadiq Bello, cautioned against any intolerance between the two religions.

Please can someone confirm the truth about this story. NA WAOOOO

Source: http://breaking.com.ng/nigeria/nasarawa-mysterious-cross-near-mosque-police-set-to-forestall-breakdown-of-law-and-order/

Re: Nasarawa Mysterious Cross Near Mosque-photos by Young03(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2016
video or...

iddonbilivit
Re: Nasarawa Mysterious Cross Near Mosque-photos by youngibeh(m): 8:58am On Oct 11, 2016
Young03:
video or...

iddonbilivit

oboy i was with some of my colleague from Nasarawa who confirmed it ooo
Re: Nasarawa Mysterious Cross Near Mosque-photos by kelvinatkins(m): 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
grin
Re: Nasarawa Mysterious Cross Near Mosque-photos by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
iseeeeh
Re: Nasarawa Mysterious Cross Near Mosque-photos by youngibeh(m): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2016
iamodenigbo1:
iseeeeh

OBOY WHERE THE PRAYER NA grin grin grin
Re: Nasarawa Mysterious Cross Near Mosque-photos by Niflheim(m): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
@OP,
1.Someone used their finger to draw on the sand.
2.The mysterious light that the little girl saw was from an insect(fire-fly).
3.The caption was misleading.
4.There is nothing to see here, so I guess we should all just move along now.
Re: Nasarawa Mysterious Cross Near Mosque-photos by Wordwiz007: 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
This your story about a cross appearing near a mosque in Nasarawa is more than 10 days old now but I just wanted to share a piece of information I discovered on another website with fellow Nigerians!

The Internet as a forum is opening many people eyes across the World yet there are many who are still sleep walking!

• For almost two decades the Department of Defense and NASA (USA) have coordinated on a black book project under the codename FIRESIGN. FIRESIGN’s aim is to create a religious “awe effect” in enemy populations to create an instantaneous psychological soft-kill (abject submission). The operation uses high powered lasers to project real-seeming images on the sodium layer 100km above the surface. These images can cover hundreds or even thousands of square miles and can appear completely real, three dimensional, and can move.

Was the purpose of a cross (a Christian symbol) appearing next to a mosque meant to create religious strife and unrest between Christians and the Muslims?

(1) (Reply)

Ifa Divination ~ How To Consult Ifa / All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin / The Crossover Themes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.