Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Illegal Police Uniform Factory Discovered In Police College (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Illegal Police Uniform Factory Discovered In Police College (photo) (31104 Views)

Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience / Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra / Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Police Uniform Factory Discovered In Police College (photo) by Dottore: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Illegal Police Uniform Factory Discovered In Police College (photo) by chinjo(m): 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
The police should stop making a mounting out of a molehill. it is a common thing to note that in every mammy market, in military and police barracks, tailors are seen on daily basis sewing uniforms and selling accessories to uniform men. for instance it is only in the barracks u can get competent tailors who can sew uniform for all military and paramilitary organizations. it expected that ranks and pin numbers are to be sewn on uniforms I can say without mincing words that nothing is illegal about sewing of police uniform in the barracks. I grew up in the barracks and know that those shops are either owned by policemen of the works department or members of their families.
Re: Illegal Police Uniform Factory Discovered In Police College (photo) by columbus007(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
goldenceo1:
Naija which way
the hustle is real bro cheesy
Re: Illegal Police Uniform Factory Discovered In Police College (photo) by khalids: 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
meettosin87:
www.bansmsg.com call 0124884650,08138400887

You are putting up peoples personal numbers here, do you know you can be sued.
Re: Illegal Police Uniform Factory Discovered In Police College (photo) by columbus007(m): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
They should free dem abeg. I was there some time ago and even senior officers patronize dem

Na hustle dem dey hustle and most of them are police wives who major in tailoring.

Their offence is becos they are not licenced to sell the uniform but the uniform ain't fake.

Madam Badmus pls released them for the recession is real and ppl are fighting to get garri money. They are not into the business becos they want to be rich. They are simply looking for what they will eat with their children.

Oga abeg, ejor release them
I feel touched by ur comment,its so emotional mehn,and if check well that's the truth,the NPF are humans too,they also need basic needs but they shld av done it the right way and even if they want to do it the right way some senior officers in d force would have them frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Police Uniform Factory Discovered In Police College (photo) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2016

Re: Illegal Police Uniform Factory Discovered In Police College (photo) by walosky(m): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
[b][/b]THE NIGERIAN POLICE AND CORRUPTION ARE LIKE...

Re: Illegal Police Uniform Factory Discovered In Police College (photo) by Luvties(m): 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
RZArecta:
Free those women abeg, police men are made to provide their own properly sewn uniforms

Gbam! The government is less concern how the officers got their uniforms and other accountriments..

1 Like

Re: Illegal Police Uniform Factory Discovered In Police College (photo) by gmacnoms(m): 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
They should free dem abeg. I was there some time ago and even senior officers patronize dem

Na hustle dem dey hustle and most of them are police wives who major in tailoring.

Their offence is becos they are not licenced to sell the uniform but the uniform ain't fake.

Madam Badmus pls released them for the recession is real and ppl are fighting to get garri money. They are not into the business becos they want to be rich. They are simply looking for what they will eat with their children.

exactly wts on my mind. Dey r dere because it's eve d police demslvs dt patronise dem
Re: Illegal Police Uniform Factory Discovered In Police College (photo) by greatermax77(m): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
Police authorities & their dumpness ehh, provide uniforms for ur officers, u refused.
The only place the officers go to get their uniforms to look neat, u term it illegal.
Are u people high on weed?
Re: Illegal Police Uniform Factory Discovered In Police College (photo) by maxwell767(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
Wow....

Such a wonderful creativity

They should be rewarded and given a proper employment.....
And licence too

That should be the way forward not criticism

1 Like

Re: Illegal Police Uniform Factory Discovered In Police College (photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
ketu station should also be investigated bcoc de do parade fake police men.
Re: Illegal Police Uniform Factory Discovered In Police College (photo) by Cortana2: 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
seangy4konji:
Right under their nose.

Na innocent people dem go deh harass up and dan.

Very embarrassing indeed! angry
Re: Illegal Police Uniform Factory Discovered In Police College (photo) by aleshsenior2000(m): 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
Welcome to Nigeria. Where everything and anything is possible...
Re: Illegal Police Uniform Factory Discovered In Police College (photo) by Charly68: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
This are the people supplying criminals with police uniforms . No wonder .
Re: Illegal Police Uniform Factory Discovered In Police College (photo) by kulrunsman79(m): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
hmmmmmm, so what's gonna happen now that its obvious that NPF is the most corrupt institution in naija?
Re: Illegal Police Uniform Factory Discovered In Police College (photo) by matrixme(m): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
Seems we ran out of criminals lately, so the Nigerian Police had to go and be running after people sewing uniforms in their college. Especially as DSS now break down doors, so typical arrests are rare these days.
Re: Illegal Police Uniform Factory Discovered In Police College (photo) by AfroBlue(m): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
reminds me of that giant SR video report of police taking traffic bribes. who knows who's out dere doing what these days?
Re: Illegal Police Uniform Factory Discovered In Police College (photo) by BestJay(m): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ova koruption dey worry diz pipol, 9ja.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Illegal Police Uniform Factory Discovered In Police College (photo) by Emassive(m): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
I agree with you on this and I can tell you these people have done nothing wrong except for the fact that they are blocking the corrupt IG,AiG, DIG,CP,AC and Police Commission's crooks who are suppose to release things to the police officers at Govt expense yet are selling at a very high cost the officers can't afford. It's a shame that the IGS have come and gone yet this corruption still goes on and on. This people are selling at affordable and fixed price which is why the IG is tryna block their Cronies competitors. A police pays for all training apparatus that's supposedly been paid for by the govt from the Police chiefs in the college. That's corruption at high level .
EnEnPeecee:

Re: Illegal Police Uniform Factory Discovered In Police College (photo) by connkg(m): 5:30am On Oct 12, 2016
If I hear...
..."the Police reacted to this based on petitions received", like the DSS reaction to Judges; I will therefore publicly petition the Police and the DSS to rising crime rates in my area, IEDC interruptions and absence for over 2weeks and a general increase in corruption.
Oya, wey dem? They should come and act by 1am o! I am waiting...
Re: Illegal Police Uniform Factory Discovered In Police College (photo) by kunletexs: 9:05am On Oct 13, 2016
why they call am illegal when it is in their own dormot the thing dey happen.

come on, all the hapless women to make their daily bread.

don't call it illegal rather call it 'legal but needs approval' next time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Male African Migrants Wearing Women’s Hijab Arrested In Libya [Photo] / 17-year-old Mary Abang Declared Missing By Her Family Members In Lagos(Pix / Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.