Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

A Nairalanders Dream About Davido. Please Help Share - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalanders Dream About Davido. Please Help Share (853 Views)

Timmy K Macnicol: I Dream About RMD Richard Mofe-Damijo / Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / If Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollowed Davido ,please What Will Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalanders Dream About Davido. Please Help Share by MarvelHomeDecor: 9:16am On Oct 11, 2016
Please let me just start by saying I am not a prophet or pastor or anything like that. I usually dream alot and there are so many times I have certain dreams about people and because I don't know how to interpret these dreams and I don't know how to reach out to these people, I usually let go of it and when it happens I get shocked.

I had a dream last night about one of Nigerians biggest talent Davido and in the dream I saw him performing in a show. However it was very different this time because the Davido we all know is well loved and pulls alot of crowd and we also know what most ladies will do to just have a life picture with Davido.
I saw Davido singing and people were not happy with him. The anger was so fierce that I couldn't tell what had gone wrong. The worst part was he was trying to get a lady in front of the crowd to the stage to probably dance with him and the way the girl screamed at Davido to leave her alone was really bad.
After all that, I saw him somewhere like a gas station being sober and I think he was trying to get fuel in his ride or something but he wasn't really looking like a happy man.

I actually don't know what this could mean but I really would love you guys to help me share this in any way that this message could get to him and I guess all his fans should also not forget him out in their prayers. I am putting this here for the love I got for Davido.

I wish these moderators can send something like this to the front page so that somehow people this message can go far enough to get to Davido because we never know how it will be helping him.

(1) (Reply)

7 Year Old Girl Without Hands Won A Handwriting Competition / Sport Bet (merrybet) Signs Peter Okoye, Falz And Orezi As Ambassador / Between Cossy Ojiakor's Natural Hair And Her Heavy Loads (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.