Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Wow!!! Unbelievable: There Is Hope For Nigerians - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wow!!! Unbelievable: There Is Hope For Nigerians (1484 Views)

Finally Finally There Is Hope For Covid-19 / Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government / GTB 8th Annual Autism Conference Raises Hope For Children With Autism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!!! Unbelievable: There Is Hope For Nigerians by ify2016: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2016
Yesterday, my good friend was admitted into Ibeju Lekki General Hospital, Akodo and was astounded on how patients are treated like egg here. Just in the night yesterday, this people served my friend with free rice and stew with assorted meat on it. This morning again, with my greatest surprise, he was served with a cup of tea, milk, loafs of bread, sugar and egg for breakfast, without them asking of kobo. The same thing as well was given to each patient . I was shocked to see that this country can still be good this way again despite economic recession. I am so so happy that with time, our country will be better. They are even preparing another food for patients lunch and dinner.
Thank you Ambode, thank you President Buhari.

1 Share

Re: Wow!!! Unbelievable: There Is Hope For Nigerians by Papasmal(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2016
If true,
datz a good development,
We will get there soon,Insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! Unbelievable: There Is Hope For Nigerians by sonofluc1fer: 9:30am On Oct 11, 2016
Abag, who assaulted the meat? Thats horrible. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Wow!!! Unbelievable: There Is Hope For Nigerians by SalomonKane: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2016
What about their service? Hope the service they render was top notch?

Just can't believe #Stomach_Infrastruture still make people believe there is hope for this country, amidst the wide spread corruption in every fabric of the society.

2 Likes

Re: Wow!!! Unbelievable: There Is Hope For Nigerians by PaulIdu: 9:34am On Oct 11, 2016
Was your friend admitted for hunger?

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! Unbelievable: There Is Hope For Nigerians by sarrki(m): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2016
PaulIdu:
Was your friend admitted for hunger?

Auto reset

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! Unbelievable: There Is Hope For Nigerians by CAPSLOCKED: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
Abag, who assaulted the meat? Thats horrible. embarassed

I WONDER WHY WE SHOULDN'T FILE THIS TO THE "MEAT RIGHTS ACTIVISTS" cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow!!! Unbelievable: There Is Hope For Nigerians by CAPSLOCKED: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2016
ify2016:
Yesterday, my good friend was admitted into Ibeju Lekki General Hospital, Akodo and was astounded on how patients are treated like egg here. Just in the night yesterday, this people served my friend with free rice and stew with assaulted meat on it. This morning again, with my greatest surprise, he was served with a cup of tea, milk, loafs of bread, sugar and egg for breakfast, without them asking of kobo. The same thing as well was given to each patient . I was shocked to see that this country can still be good this way again despite economic recession. I am so so happy that with time, our country will be better. They are even preparing another food for patients lunch and dinner.

JUST SAY YOU'RE INDIRECTLY RUNNING A CAMPAIGN CUZ YOU WANT US TO VOTE THEM IN... THE NEXT ELECTIONS.

INSTEAD OF THIS YOUR UP AND DOWN STORY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow!!! Unbelievable: There Is Hope For Nigerians by hahn(m): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2016
ify2016:
Yesterday, my good friend was admitted into Ibeju Lekki General Hospital, Akodo and was astounded on how patients are treated like egg here. Just in the night yesterday, this people served my friend with free rice and stew with assaulted meat on it. This morning again, with my greatest surprise, he was served with a cup of tea, milk, loafs of bread, sugar and egg for breakfast, without them asking of kobo. The same thing as well was given to each patient . I was shocked to see that this country can still be good this way again despite economic recession. I am so so happy that with time, our country will be better. They are even preparing another food for patients lunch and dinner.

We have to inform the police angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow!!! Unbelievable: There Is Hope For Nigerians by SalomonKane: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2016
hahn:

We have to inform the police angry
grin you could easily have overlooked that, you know. grin
Re: Wow!!! Unbelievable: There Is Hope For Nigerians by hahn(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2016
SalomonKane:
grin you could easily have overlooked that, you know. grin

I tried. But I remembered I also make such mistakes and just couldn't resist cheesy grin
Re: Wow!!! Unbelievable: There Is Hope For Nigerians by 7lives: 10:04am On Oct 11, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

JUST SAY YOU'RE INDIRECTLY RUNNING A CAMPAIGN CUZ YOU WANT US TO VOTE THEM IN... THE NEXT ELECTIONS.

INSTEAD OF THIS YOUR UP AND DOWN STORY.

Abeg go siddon, a friend of mine had a similar experience over six years ago at the OB AND G unit of Isolo general hospital.
She was like ore mi nishe ni ibi yi dabi 5 star hotel, grin grin igbadun wa nibi yi o, meaning this place is like a five star hotel, so much enjoyment here.
Could this also be a campaign? let us appreciate good things and encourage others to do the same, instead of politicizing everything.
Meanwhile oga Ambode should extend his good works to the ministry of environment, the women sweeping the streets in Oshodi said they have not been paid in the last 8 months.
It is bad enough that their salary is 12k, these people are living on hand outs and probably married or divorced or widowed with children ,and don't know where their next meal will come from. E jor o e saanu awon omo won o, eko oni baje o.

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! Unbelievable: There Is Hope For Nigerians by sonofluc1fer: 10:21am On Oct 11, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

I WONDER WHY WE SHOULDN'T FILE THIS TO THE "MEAT RIGHTS ACTIVISTS" cheesy
How can you discuss MEAT RIGHTS, when there is no MEAT LEFT? grin
Re: Wow!!! Unbelievable: There Is Hope For Nigerians by SalomonKane: 10:39am On Oct 11, 2016
hahn:

I tried. But I remembered I also make such mistakes and just couldn't resist cheesy grin
Don't you think that makes you a man with double standard, like those Christians and moslems who will happily call you a sinner, when they too are more of a sinner than you. grin
Re: Wow!!! Unbelievable: There Is Hope For Nigerians by hahn(m): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2016
SalomonKane:
Don't you think that makes you a man with double standard, like those Christians and moslems who will happily call you a sinner, when they too are more of a sinner than you. grin

Actually, I admit I am a "sinner" and won't mind being corrected or made fun of when I "sin" just as I do to other "sinners" grin
Re: Wow!!! Unbelievable: There Is Hope For Nigerians by SalomonKane: 10:46am On Oct 11, 2016
hahn:

Actually, I admit I am a "sinner" and won't mind being corrected or made fun of when I "sin" just as I do to other "sinners" grin
I see. Well I'm not a 'sinner' because I don't adhere to the dogmatic laws guiding those who label people 'sinner'.

The only laws I abide by are that of my conscience and that of Nigeria, yes I break a few nigerian laws, yes you can call me a law breaker, but heck, I still want to abide the laws, it's just cos the law prevent me from doing what I like. grin

So are we saying the same thing?
Re: Wow!!! Unbelievable: There Is Hope For Nigerians by hahn(m): 10:55am On Oct 11, 2016
SalomonKane:
I see. Well I'm not a 'sinner' because I don't adhere to the dogmatic laws guiding those who label people 'sinner'.

The only laws I abide by are that of my conscience and that of Nigeria, yes I break a few nigerian laws, yes you can call me a law breaker, but heck, I still want to abide the laws, it's just cos the law prevent me from doing what I like. grin

So are we saying the same thing?

Guy you don carry the matter go far undecided tongue
Re: Wow!!! Unbelievable: There Is Hope For Nigerians by SalomonKane: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2016
hahn:

Guy you don carry the matter go far undecided tongue
Haba! No be yan we dey yan? grin
Re: Wow!!! Unbelievable: There Is Hope For Nigerians by hahn(m): 11:06am On Oct 11, 2016
SalomonKane:
Haba! No be yan we dey yan? grin

E don do

cheesy grin
Re: Wow!!! Unbelievable: There Is Hope For Nigerians by SalomonKane: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2016
hahn:

E don do

cheesy grin
OK
Re: Wow!!! Unbelievable: There Is Hope For Nigerians by patwhizkid(f): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2016
OP, gimme the address of that hospital, I have stomach ache wink wink
Re: Wow!!! Unbelievable: There Is Hope For Nigerians by ify2016: 11:45am On Oct 11, 2016
SalomonKane:
What about their service? Hope the service they render was top notch?

Just can't believe #Stomach_Infrastruture still make people believe there is hope for this country, amidst the wide spread corruption in every fabric of the society.

The doctors are excellence, nurses are on point and pharmacy department is superb. There is 24hrs light. 24hrs medical attention. We even got there around 00:13am that early morning and was fully taken care of.

I love this place please
Re: Wow!!! Unbelievable: There Is Hope For Nigerians by ify2016: 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
patwhizkid:
OP, gimme the address of that hospital, I have stomach ache wink wink
When you get to Ajah, take bus/cab going to Ibeju Lekki Hospital, Akodo. Lagos. They are more close to patient than that of Lagos state Teaching Hospital Ikeja.

I mean it.
Re: Wow!!! Unbelievable: There Is Hope For Nigerians by SalomonKane: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
ify2016:

The doctors are excellence, nurses are on point and pharmacy department is superb. There is 24hrs light. 24hrs medical attention. We even got there around 00:13am that early morning and was fully taken care of.

I love this place please
Nice to know. Let's hope it continues and not die off eventually as we've seen often time.
Re: Wow!!! Unbelievable: There Is Hope For Nigerians by Graciousned: 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
ify2016:
Yesterday, my good friend was admitted into Ibeju Lekki General Hospital, Akodo and was astounded on how patients are treated like egg here. Just in the night yesterday, this people served my friend with [b]free rice [/b]and stew with assorted meat on it. This morning again, [b]with my greatest surprise, [/b]he was served with a cup of tea, milk, [b]loafs of bread, [/b]sugar and egg for breakfast, without them asking of kobo. The same thing as well was given to each patient . I was shocked to see that this country can still be good this way again despite economic recession. I am so so happy that with time, our country will be better. They are even preparing another food for patients lunch and dinner.
So despite economic recession you and your friend ate food. What about the illness that took him to the hospital, the patient care or is it a restaurant you people went to eat @?! undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Cure For Pimples / Covid-19 : Have You Thought Of These People? (Photos) / Help Little Blind & Paralyzed Bliss Victor,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.