Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government (22513 Views)

Guidance On The Use Of Face Masks In Nigeria By NCDC / Coronavirus: Guidance For Self-isolation In Nigeria / Coronavirus: Guidance For Safe Mass Gatherings In Nigeria By NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government by lalasticlala(m): 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
Here is official advice on coronavirus by the Nigerian government via the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC)

http://covid19.ncdc.gov.ng/resource/guideline/Covid-19%20Guidelines%20for%20schools%20in%20Nigeria.pdf

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government by lalasticlala(m): 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2020

5 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government by lalasticlala(m): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2020

5 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
We no go witness this deadly virus for this country ohh.

We no go get reason to follow this guidelines in Jesus/God/Allah name,Amen. cool

If corona virus hear Nigeria he go just...

Modified: FTC grin Mymynd4u try again next time tongue

[img]https://i./2DV.gif[/img]

Mymynd4u:
[s]Lalasticlala pls delete TheRealProphet comment she stole my space.. I have evidence here...

This made my airtel network go off, took my Ftc and restored my network back...

This is unfair lala, pls delete her post. Legally I am the first to comment...

Seun take note[/s]

40 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lalasticlala pls delete TheRealProphet comment she stole my space.. I have evidence here...

This made my airtel network go off, took my Ftc and restored my network back...

This is unfair lala, pls delete her post. Legally I am the first to comment...

Seun take note

Back to business

You can sell your bitcoin and gift card to us at a good price...

Pls send a pm and let's get to business.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government by socialmediaman: 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
Thank Heavens the virus isn’t spreading in Nigeria as it is in some countries, it would’ve been a sorry situation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government by siraj1402(m): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government by EmmanuelMacron: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
As the leader of the Free world
On Monday the 16th of march, 2020
I will be summoning all G7 leaders to an extraordinary Leaders summit
This summit will be done via video conferencing
I've promised to make the planet great again
I will not let you down

I am Emmanuel Macron

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government by Zico5(m): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
I believe we still love our country. But this government is pushing everyone to his limit with their tyranny. I wonder what the future holds if things continue this way. No love for the masses, they prefer to throw crumbs to the less privileged rather than empower them to be man on their own. I wonder the slogan they will adopt very soon just to sell to the masses. We deserve better in this country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government by Odoctor(m): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
That's a nice thing to do. Hoping that the population whom the message is meant for, will read it.

Most Nigerian youths are so glued with Facebook and Instagram to the extent that life doesn't seem to exist out social media. Its a pity.

Meanwhile, I personally have an advice for all, in commemoration of the World Kidney day celebrated yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIqij11yj8k

Then on another note:
How come Africa of all places seems to be the golden hen with the golden egg?

How come Africa, the poverty capital of the World?

How come Africa, the most undeveloped, the third world, the dirtiest, the most backward in medicine and health care…
How come the race that has always been victim of all forms of disease and disaster is yet to record a casualty when the “ogas” in civilization and development (China, Italy, Iran, US, UK, N/S Korea, etc) are helpless?

Is it incidental or mere coincidence?

Accident or Providence?

Human or divine?

Natural or supernatural?

Genetic or Environmental?

chance or plan?

Your thoughts in this thread please:
https://www.nairaland.com/5728009/coronavirus-untold-story-africa-black

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government by davillian(m): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
Let the schools be shut down....
That's the most effective way...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government by Shollay20(m): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
Nice
Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government by emeejinsm: 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government by davidodiba(m): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
Noted.
Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government by pyro62(m): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
They say our head is too strong for the covid19 virus. Is nor catching us. We that have been forged in the fires of buhari hardship

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government by Powersurge: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mymynd4u:
As if they care

calm down. This is still a good step to take. And the agency is in the best place to do that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government by YorubaKinging: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
The Lord of the Hosts is our guide here in Yoruba Land
We will not fear any evil tidings
With our eyes we will see the reward of the wicked nations who had enslaved the people of the most High
But no coronaVirus will come near to our cities

Make Judah great again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government by jchioma: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
Nice one from the FG. Like play like play, its spread is going viral and we cannot afford the coronavirus outbreak in Nigeria, because e go mad o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government by Grace001: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
As if they care, all these eyes service is because it's a deadly transmitted virus and the fear of them(politicians) contacting it makes it look as if they care for the masses. Just only in 2020 the total number of Nigerian lives claimed by insecurity ( Fulani herdsmen etc ) is more the the total number of those who died of the deadly Coronavirus all over the world.

Who is fooling who. Useless failed Nigeria government.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government by visijo(m): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
Now that Arsenal have the coronavirus.. its the first time this season that they pose a threat to other clubs.�

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government by franchasng: 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
Nigerian government should not waste Nigerian peoples commonwealth on this coronavirus nonsense that Oyimbo is blowing out of proportion as if our system and their system is the same.

Do they have hot weather and sun rays like us

Do we experience winter like them

Do they suffer the problems we suffer here Why must they expect us to suffer this virus because they are suffering it

Dirt doesn't kill black man!

Coronavirus will not kill any black man in Africa!!

I repeat, coronavirus will not kill any Nigerian person in Nigeria!!

FG stop wasting our scarce resources fighting a nonexistent war; coronavirus cannot survive in Nigeria for so many reasons we know and it will not kill any Nigerian.

I am ready to stand as test rat if the world will drop $1billion for me to get infected with coronavirus and I prove to them that it doesn't kill black man as they watch me recover in 3 weeks!!

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government by Evilgenuis: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
We already have(Buhavirus) we don't need another type of virus.

I heard when you have Buhavirus you can't be infected with covid19...Just like the case of chicken pox and small pox angry angry angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government by cRobo: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government by ahnie: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lalasticlala locked this thread before.....
Surprised he reopened it
Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government by Islamist: 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
Herdsmen are worst than the virus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
It is well.
Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government by JubrinElSudan: 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
They should bam large gathering joor

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Motorist Slumps While Driving On Epe Road, Dies In Hospital / Emmanuel Ikwulono Is Dead: Benue Health Commissioner Dies / FG Announces Discovery Of Epilepsy Drug- Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.