Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Php Error Translation And Error Fix - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Php Error Translation And Error Fix (1293 Views)

Facebook Apologizes For Screwing Up Translation Of Xi Jinping’s Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Php Error Translation And Error Fix by bestspoke: 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hello to everyone ,Pls kindly assist in translating the meaning of this error..It seems to be a directory issue with the script I am trying to run.

I am a bit basic with php ,but I am thinking this bug is not a serious one. If I could know what it means I can find a fix.

Help a brother

Warning: include(/home/tgafonl1/public_html/lib/Cake/bootstrap.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tgafonl1/public_html/app/webroot/index.php on line 94

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/tgafonl1/public_html/lib/Cake/bootstrap.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/tgafonl1/public_html/app/webroot/index.php on line 94

Fatal error: core could not be found. Check the value of CAKE_CORE_INCLUDE_PATH in APP/webroot/index.php. It should point to the directory containing your /cake core directory and your /vendors root directory. in /home/tgafonl1/public_html/app/webroot/index.php on line 99

Thanks
Re: Php Error Translation And Error Fix by toheebDOTcom(m): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
@bestspoke

php couldn't find the file you wanted to include. Check the path you provided and make sure you get the spellings correctly
Re: Php Error Translation And Error Fix by bestspoke: 1:49am On Oct 12, 2016
toheebDOTcom:
@bestspoke

php couldn't find the file you wanted to include. Check the path you provided and make sure you get the spellings correctly

Thanks for the reply
Re: Php Error Translation And Error Fix by Tolupage(m): 10:08am On Oct 12, 2016
The path to the file is not typed correctly, try to verify it again. if your using Dreamweaver pretend to make a link to such file and then copy the linked address to your include script
Re: Php Error Translation And Error Fix by eniolaamoda: 4:57am On Oct 14, 2016
bestspoke:
Hello to everyone ,Pls kindly assist in translating the meaning of this error..It seems to be a directory issue with the script I am trying to run.

I am a bit basic with php ,but I am thinking this bug is not a serious one. If I could know what it means I can find a fix.

Help a brother

Warning: include(/home/tgafonl1/public_html/lib/Cake/bootstrap.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tgafonl1/public_html/app/webroot/index.php on line 94

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/tgafonl1/public_html/lib/Cake/bootstrap.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/tgafonl1/public_html/app/webroot/index.php on line 94

Fatal error: core could not be found. Check the value of CAKE_CORE_INCLUDE_PATH in APP/webroot/index.php. It should point to the directory containing your /cake core directory and your /vendors root directory. in /home/tgafonl1/public_html/app/webroot/index.php on line 99

Thanks

If you are interested in buying grammarly premium
Let me know
I have someone who wants to sell.
Re: Php Error Translation And Error Fix by bestspoke: 9:02am On Oct 14, 2016
eniolaamoda:

If you are interested in buying grammarly premium
Let me know
I have someone who wants to sell.
linkme...
how much
Re: Php Error Translation And Error Fix by eniolaamoda: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
bestspoke:

linkme...
how much

5k "you will be using it for life, it also have plagiarism checker"
Re: Php Error Translation And Error Fix by dadlous: 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
H

(1) (Reply)

Any Body Insterest In Learning Django / Please I Need Help With A Challenge / What Is Programming And Why Should I Learn It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.