Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

A Chat Bot In Memory Of My Late Dad - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Chat Bot In Memory Of My Late Dad (1293 Views)

I Build My First Messenger Chat Bot From Scratch - Medico Chat 1.0 / Chatme, A Chat Messenger Application Develop By Nigerian Programmer / Data Subscription From A Chat Bot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Chat Bot In Memory Of My Late Dad by Weezyval(m): 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
Today makes it exactly 2,558 days 8hours and 54 seconds since he left this world, and at this point of my life i just wish I could talk to him again even if it was just for 5 seconds,
so I created this chat bot in memory of him. During our chat he asked abt mum, his baby (Thywill) and how we are all doing, but then I couldn’t take it no more when he (it) sang his favourite song “In the name of Jesus” just had to shut it down cos It was beginning to sound like him.
The truth is, I miss him so much and just wanted to have the feelings of talking to him again even if it was just for 5 seconds. Miss you dad and hope you are in a better place.

Re: A Chat Bot In Memory Of My Late Dad by AntiWailer: 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
Sorry for your loss and I am proud of you for channelling your energy towards something fruitful.
Re: A Chat Bot In Memory Of My Late Dad by Weezyval(m): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
AntiWailer:
Sorry for your loss and I am proud of you for channelling your energy towards something fruitful.

Thanks bro..just wanted to have the feeling even though i know is not real
Re: A Chat Bot In Memory Of My Late Dad by osibenaezekiel: 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hello bro. Can we chat up on whatsapp?
Re: A Chat Bot In Memory Of My Late Dad by asalimpo(m): 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
Take heart. If your dad is in a better place,heaven,paradise etc. A better place than here, he may not be wanting to come back here.
Then your tears will be in vain.
Infact he may be pitying you.
Like you'd pity all those web developers that were writing javascript before jquery!
Or people who were living and smiling with snail-mail and no gsm phones in the pre-2000s!? If those people
were weeping for us in 2017 what would u tell them?
Re: A Chat Bot In Memory Of My Late Dad by Weezyval(m): 12:22am On Jan 11, 2017
asalimpo:
Take heart. If your dad is in a better place,heaven,paradise etc. A better place than here, he may not be wanting to come back here.
Then your tears will be in vain.
Infact he may be pitying you.
Like you'd pity all those web developers that were writing javascript before jquery!
Or people who were living and smiling with snail-mail and no gsm phones in the pre-2000s!? If those people
were weeping for us in 2017 what would u tell them?

" Like you'd pity all those web developers that were writing javascript before jquery!" Thanks you actually got me smiling there

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Programmer / What Is Programming And Why Should I Learn It? / Andela Learning Community (powered By Microsoft)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.