Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,610 members, 7,770,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:05 PM

I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download (11542 Views)

Any Website Where I Can Upload My Song Free / Good News !!!! Now You Can Upload Your Material For Free On BacladTV Website / Found A Free Music Site Where You Can Upload N Sell Ur Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
Please guys, I need your recommendations on sites i can upload my song so that people can download it easily with a cell phone.
The site I uploaded it is giving mobile phone users problem to download it.. abeg help a brother ASAP
Re: I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download by Israeljones(m): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
Try datafilehost. Com
Re: I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download by mokoshalb(m): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
www.filetent.com works great!
Re: I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download by flavourway: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2016
Promote your music @ www.flavourway..com
Re: I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download by arcisong(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
download free beats @ www.isongbeat.com
Re: I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download by kidawarri(f): 2:21am On Oct 13, 2016
notjustwarri.com.ng

1 Like

Re: I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 13, 2016
kidawarri:
notjustwarri.com.ng
bro/sis help me upload am na.. i go share the download link
Re: I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download by SEOManiac: 6:49am On Oct 13, 2016
fighal:
bro/sis help me upload am na.. i go share the download link

I will promote it free for you on www.mp3-download.xyz
Re: I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2016
SEOManiac:

I will promote it free for you on www.mp3-download.xyz
Thanks Boss
Re: I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download by njuwo(m): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2016
Let me promote it for you on www.njuwo.com with over 250k+ fans for just 2k as a token.
Re: I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download by SEOManiac: 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
fighal:
Thanks Boss

Contact me.
My number is on the site or my previous thread.
Re: I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download by aderossin: 9:05am On Dec 06, 2016
Re: I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download by Vanrojo1: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2016
Contact http://www.042loaded.net admin he will upload it for you free
Re: I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download by adebisiolumide5(m): 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hello there, many of us {Artiste} have been recording great songs. I must say the talents I have seen so far are amazing, churning out potential hit tracks. But Why does it all end there?\

You record a dope song, it doesn't get market review, and you still end up losing cash in the end?

Fret no more, theGbeduDigital is here to help u put your songs on digital platforms at a very very moderate price for artiste.

Yea you heard that right! We put your songs on digital platform and still send you 100% of your royalties!! We won't take a dime!!!

Get your song on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, MNC digital and loads more....

Contact us now on whatsapp with any of this two numbers 07063382924, 08102769660

You can send us an email with adebisiolumide5@gmail.com

Have any Questions?? I am here to answer you!]
Re: I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download by businessguide: 12:23am On Jul 05, 2018
Visit www.businessguide.com.ng for a more comprehensive list.
Re: I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download by Naijatastic: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2018
Visit and Register on www.naijatastic.com to showcase your beat/soundtrack/music for FREE with statistics!

Naijatastic.com is a Nigerian music community platform dedicated to exposing upcoming Nigerian music talents.
Re: I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download by seoxpert(m): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
Try Out Naija Sounds
Re: I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download by helementz(m): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
why not try www.naijahype247.tk
we will upload your songs as much as you want for free.
whatsapp me 2348100681220
Re: I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download by skyhighweb(m): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download by AWOOFGIST: 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
Get it on AWOOFGIST.COM
Re: I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download by AWOOFGIST: 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
Re: I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download by Brandedhub: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
Newbrandgist. Com is a very good site for you
Re: I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download by MichaelEffiong01(m): 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
hmmm.....check out www.olovamp3.com/mickey_michael just click on it create an account as whether you're an artist or fan design according to who you are.
Re: I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download by dayssolalee(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
Online or digital music marketing is the new way of distributing and promoting your with digital tools. If you are asking the question; where can I upload my music in Nigeria? Then, you are looking for new ways to get your music across to your fans via the digital marketing channels. I will give you some channels where you can upload your music for Free in Nigeria, connect to more fans and boost your profile.

But, before we continue with the list, I want to let you know that the music marketing landscape of the old times is different from the music marketing of nowadays. The olden days of doing music business is to go through the traditional route of breaking an artist into the market through the expensive ways. Record label will get your music into radio stations, shoot an expensive video for your song and then wait to recoup all that investment on you as soon as your music is selling in the market. There is nothing wrong with this approach, but there is a new way of doing music marketing. It’s the digital music marketing.

Where can I upload music in Nigeria for Free? Get it all here https://smenmusic.com.ng/where-can-i-upload-music-in-nigeria-for-free/
Re: I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download by dayssolalee(m): 4:40am On Feb 12, 2020
Where can I upload music in Nigeria for Free? Start uploading your music on Smen Music Unlimited

Online or digital music marketing is the new way of distributing and promoting your with digital tools. If you are asking the question; where can I upload my music in Nigeria? Then, you are looking for new ways to get your music across to your fans via the digital marketing channels. Start Uploading your music here https://www.shoplife.life/

Re: I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download by dayssolalee(m): 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
Upload your Music and Sell your music Worldwide on Shoplife Lifestyle

https://shoplife.life/
Re: I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download by seoxpert(m): 8:30pm On May 25, 2022
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Music: Terry G - Run Mad [DOWNLOAD] / Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 / Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.