Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? (17318 Views)

URGENT: Please How Does Shell Pay OND Internship Students / Please, How Does P&G Apptitude Test Look Like? / (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by excanny: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
I actually applied for an OND internship. Fortunately, I've been passing all the stages. But due to their slow recruitment process, I picked up another job of 80k. But after a long absence P&G came calling for the final stage. Pls any idea of the pay for OND interns? Cos I'm thinking of ignoring P&G. Is their package worth it for a year?
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by Naturallyme: 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
Just OND and you are this concerned about money. You don't even care about getting first class experience in a world class environment. Anyways P and G will not employ you if they know you are interested in the money. But guy, if you really want to shape your future , P and G is the best. They are just like oil company in manufacturing sector. Other alternative you can choose is oil company. If not that p and g try well

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by excanny: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
Naturallyme:
Just OND and you are this concerned about money. You don't even care about getting first class experience in a world class environment. Anyways P and G will not employ you if they know you are interested in the money. But guy, if you really want to shape your future , P and G is the best. They are just like oil company in manufacturing sector. Other alternative you can choose is oil company. If not that p and g try well

It's just for 1 year experience and they let me off. Its not permanent employment.
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
U better keep the one you have first. Not in this economy will one quit a job before getting another
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by excanny: 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
I just wish to find somebody that has passed thru this internship. Just have 2 days to make a decision.
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by temitope06(m): 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
My advice, if you can secure the P and G internship then do it there regardless of money. You're looking at the 1 year short time but think long term bro. Just an advice, you have the final decision.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by victor048(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
Op abeg if you finally decide to go for P & G, I can gladly take ur place in ur current job. My One year don de count already!
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by Olaoke16(m): 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
You will be paid allowance of 20k and medical benefit, meal. U maybe staff after the internship based on their needs for staff or let you off if they don't have space. NB: If where you are nw is really your specialization, just stay there and enjoy ur professionalism but if not u can opt for p$g..Hope this help.
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by moscobabs(m): 11:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
Naturallyme:
guy don't compare P&G with oil and gas company o. maybe u r talking about old P&G . the present one is not paying again as P&G has only little distributors now which makes them reduce their staffs and salary.

@op forget about P&G for now if there is job security in your present office

I worked in 2 different P&G distributors for 7 years and I know in and out of P&G .

u have to take things easy

thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by excanny: 11:25am On Oct 12, 2016
Olaoke16:
You will be paid allowance of 20k and medical benefit, meal. U maybe staff after the internship based on their needs for staff or let you off if they don't have space. NB: If where you are nw is really your specialization, just stay there and enjoy ur professionalism but if not u can opt for p$g..Hope this help.

20k? Pls is this an actual fact?
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by excanny: 11:29am On Oct 12, 2016
moscobabs:

guy don't compare P&G with oil and gas company o. maybe u r talking about old P&G . the present one is not paying again as P&G has only little distributors now which makes them reduce their staffs and salary.

@op forget about P&G for now if there is job security in your present office

I worked in 2 different P&G distributors for 7 years and I know in and out of P&G .

u have to take things easy

thanks

Thanks. Im really disappointed in this firm despite their hard test and frustrating interview. Was thinking it will be around 80-100k for interns.
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by Olaoke16(m): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
excanny:

Thanks. Im really disappointed in this firm despite their hard test and frustrating interview. Was thinking it will be around 80-100k for interns.

I did an intern with them in 2012 at Ibadan even when the company is still hot in term of prospect, if u read engineering, don't be surprise to meet urself in warehousing or line operator..

Meanwhile u can still go for the last stage of the proccess and if u can be able to convince them dat u are already through with the Intern period which u av done in anoda company but u need staffing, if they really need u considering dat d period dey av left u is almost one year, they will staff u, it happen to one guy den in our set, he was interviewed in 2011 for internship but when dey called him back in 2012 he has to tell dem dat he is thru wit internship becos dey need him he was employed for full time staff. They pay their staff well oooo atleast OND guys take more than 100k plus as their basic pay other benefits and allowances excluded... I still av guys dere in Agbara.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by excanny: 11:41am On Oct 13, 2016
I went today and they offered me 50k for 1 year. My current jobs offer N15k more and is permanent. I tried talking the HR into how to get permanent offer. He said I only need to impress my boss to recommended for permanent stay if there's a vacant space but if not I will be let go.

I have until Monday to make a decision. Just confused now.
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by Olaoke16(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
excanny:
I went today and they offered me 50k for 1 year. My current jobs offer N15k more and is permanent. I tried talking the HR into how to get permanent offer. He said I only need to impress my boss to recommended for permanent stay if there's a vacant space but if not I will be let go.

15k? Is it making 95k in ur current job, if na so, I will advice to stay where u are, but d ball dey ur hand together with wat u see in ur current working place. I will not lie to u experience in P$g is a great one and u will av to take ownership, even after d internship dere is high hope of securing jobs in other multinationals companies but the current situation of the country makes it risky! Everything in life is risk...
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by yeldey: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
excanny:

My guy please take P&G internship offer, do you know what it means to have P&G in your CV.? While you are there, try impress your boss so you can be retained.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
Having P&G on your CV is good, but remember the harsh reality of life. There are people with Shell, Chevron on their CV and are still looking for a job.

You have a full time job now. I don't know jack about your the company you work for but in a year, ask yourself if you'll still be on the same pay scale and position. If No, please be wise.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by jimmyroger: 7:16am On Oct 14, 2016
If u hear p & g u better runrun... U will hate ur self has a OND INTERN... have bin their and I wasted a whole year... Should have nailed a better job but tot they will staff me... Don't try leave permanent job... P&g job naa shift again u get no time fr urself... Pls don't try it
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by coolbatty: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
jimmyroger:
If u hear p & g u better runrun... U will hate ur self has a OND INTERN... have bin their and I wasted a whole year... Should have nailed a better job but tot they will staff me... Don't try leave permanent job... P&g job naa shift again u get no time fr urself... Pls don't try it
U might be wrong bro, Not all P&G positions are shift.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by coolbatty: 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
excanny:

U r right bro. Dat interview is very frustrating.. Meant for manager wey go earn 1 million plus. grin
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by rosco20(m): 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
excanny:
I actually applied for an OND internship. Fortunately, I've been passing all the stages. But due to their slow recruitment process, I picked up another job of 80k. But after a long absence P&G came calling for the final stage. Pls any idea of the pay for OND interns? Cos I'm thinking of ignoring P&G. Is their package worth it for a year?
I nEed your no bros. I want to knw you more becos m ond holder quantity surveying and I don't knw where I can do my I T
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by coolbatty: 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
excanny:

How did it later go bro? Did u accept d offer?
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by excanny: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
coolbatty:
How did it later go bro? Did u accept d offer?

Yes. I did. Just completed my medicals today.
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by excanny: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
I took for 2 reasons: 1. Ive never worked in a standard multinational coy before. So it would be a great experience for me.
2. In the offer letter, theres a clause that says I can leave whenever I want, but with 2 weeks notice. So, while there I will keep on applying for more permanent and better paying jobs and will leave as soon as I get something better. Except, I see signs that they plan to retain me as full staff.
But honestly, I think I.m going to have a great time there. I sense it somehow.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by coolbatty: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
excanny:
I took for 2 reasons: 1. Ive never worked in a standard multinational coy before. So it would be a great experience for me.
2. In the offer letter, theres a clause that says I can leave whenever I want, but with 2 weeks notice. So, while there I will keep on applying for more permanent and better paying jobs and will leave as soon as I get something better. Except, I see signs that they plan to retain me as full staff.
But honestly, I think I.m going to have a great time there. I sense it somehow.
Nice 1. We might meet thr. Still expecting to get a mail from them after the interview. How long did it take to get a mail frm them after ur interview with the HR?
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by excanny: 1:14am On Oct 21, 2016
coolbatty:
Nice 1. We might meet thr. Still expecting to get a mail from them after the interview. How long did it take to get a mail frm them after ur interview with the HR?

Are you applying for same position?

2 and half months.
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by coolbatty: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2016
excanny:

Are you applying for same position?

2 and half months.
Yes, i applied in july but i hv been missing d invites. So luckily, i was rescheduled for it last week Friday and i passed it. Then i was immediately asked to wait for d interview, which i did and dey said dey will send me a mail at d start of dis week. But, i hv nt gotten any mail frm dem till today.

Did u mean u did ur interview with dem 2months ago?
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by excanny: 8:37am On Oct 21, 2016
coolbatty:
Yes, i applied in july but i hv been missing d invites. So luckily, i was rescheduled for it last week Friday and i passed it. Then i was immediately asked to wait for d interview, which i did and dey said dey will send me a mail at d start of dis week. But, i hv nt gotten any mail frm dem till today.

Did u mean u did ur interview with dem 2months ago?

I did interview around August. They will contact you. Where did you do the interview?
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by coolbatty: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2016
excanny:

I did interview around August. They will contact you. Where did you do the interview?

Ikeja.
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by Busbar(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
I did online assesment for this intern position on 18th October, pls how long will it take to get back to me for stage 3?
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by excanny: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
Busbar:
I did online assesment for this intern position on 18th October, pls how long will it take to get back to me for stage 3?

A month
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by Busbar(m): 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
excanny:

A month
Thanks. God bles u. Pls wat kind of question were u ask in ur interview?
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by excanny: 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
Busbar:

Thanks. God bles u. Pls wat kind of question were u ask in ur interview?

You should worry about the test more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo State Board Of Internal Revenue Massive Job Recruitment 2017 / Why Do Some Nigeria Company Delay Salaries? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.