Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? (17317 Views)

URGENT: Please How Does Shell Pay OND Internship Students / Please, How Does P&G Apptitude Test Look Like? / (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by Busbar(m): 3:35am On Oct 23, 2016
excanny:

You should worry about the test more.
OK, there will still be another test after d online test i took? Pls enlighten me hw d test look like so I can prepare ahead. Tnx
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by excanny: 7:02am On Oct 23, 2016
Busbar:

OK, there will still be another test after d online test i took? Pls enlighten me hw d test look like so I can prepare ahead. Tnx

Math and English
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by Busbar(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
excanny:

Math and English
Tnx boss. Hoping for d invite. I blieve u are enjoyn ur internship now?
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by Busbar(m): 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
I got an invite for reasoning tst @ikeja
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
excanny:
I went today and they offered me 50k for 1 year. My current jobs offer N15k more and is permanent. I tried talking the HR into how to get permanent offer. He said I only need to impress my boss to recommended for permanent stay if there's a vacant space but if not I will be let go.

I have until Monday to make a decision. Just confused now.

If you enjoy your present job, I will advise you stay.
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by Busbar(m): 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
I was interviewed yesterday for this interns position in ikeja and was promised they will get bacck to me today after reviewing the interview. I have not heard anytin sinve then and today is almost closing. Whatt can be d issue? We are just two that was interviewed yesterday out of 40 that wrote reasoning test...
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by deewon56: 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
Busbar:
I was interviewed yesterday for this interns position in ikeja and was promised they will get bacck to me today after reviewing the interview. I have not heard anytin sinve then and today is almost closing. Whatt can be d issue? We are just two that was interviewed yesterday out of 40 that wrote reasoning test...
sir won't you mind to have your whatapp number sir also how did online test be and interview at ikeja?
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by Busbar(m): 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
deewon56:
sir won't you mind to have your whatapp number sir also how did online test be and interview at ikeja?
Email me
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by deewon56: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
Busbar:

Email me
OK sir your email is what? Thou my my questions is after I'm done with assessment online which am about to do what next sir? I Just applied for OND INTERSHIP few weeks ago hope I can assess my assessment anytime sir?
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by Busbar(m): 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
deewon56:
OK sir your email is what? Thou my my questions is after I'm done with assessment online which am about to do what next sir? I Just applied for OND INTERSHIP few weeks ago hope I can assess my assessment anytime sir?

Try to do and complete the assesment in time. You will be invited for reasoning test in ikeja later
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
excanny:

Math and English
Hello bro upon your appointment were you asked to bring your ND result or just your IT letter. Your response is highly anticipated.
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
Busbar:

Try to do and complete the assesment in time. You will be invited for reasoning test in ikeja later
hello bro
i am scheduled for an assessment tomorrow, how will i get to the landmark building from Iyana ipaja/ agege axis, secondly, when one is employed will they request for ND Results? Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by Busbar(m): 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
lukmonadeola:

hello bro
i am scheduled for an assessment tomorrow, how will i get to the landmark building from Iyana ipaja/ agege axis, secondly, when one is employed will they request for ND Results? Hope to hear from you soon.
Wen u enta ikeja, tell bus driver dat uu are goin to Isaac John, he . WI drop u at Isaac John junction, ask anybbody landmark house they wi direect u, is nt far. Or alternatively wen u enta ikeja take bike tel d bike man Isaac John number 52, he wi take u directly there.
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
Busbar:

Wen u enta ikeja, tell bus driver dat uu are goin to Isaac John, he . WI drop u at Isaac John junction, ask anybbody landmark house they wi direect u, is nt far. Or alternatively wen u enta ikeja take bike tel d bike man Isaac John number 52, he wi take u directly there.
Thanks boss. the second question, If fortunately i am employed will they ask for my OND result or just the IT letter.
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by Busbar(m): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
lukmonadeola:

Thanks boss. the second question, If fortunately i am employed will they ask for my OND result or just the IT letter.
They ask of ur IT letter. Is an IT programe
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
Busbar:

They ask of ur IT letter. Is an IT programe
Thanks a bunch. Have you been called for interview?
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by Busbar(m): 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
lukmonadeola:

Thanks a bunch. Have you been called for interview?
Did interview but was sent email dat I didn't pass d interview
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by deewon56: 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
lukmonadeola:

are you through with online assessment?
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2016
deewon56:
are you through with online assessment?
I'm did that on Tuesday and i have also done the written assessment today.
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by deewon56: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
lukmonadeola:

I'm did that on Tuesday and i have also done the written assessment today.
wao, whr did you do the writing assessment & did it goes?
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
deewon56:
wao, whr did you do the writing assessment & did it goes?
It went well.Glory be to the Mighty ALLAH just got a mail from them that i am successful with the test.
Anybody with info on the oral interview should pls help a brother.
cc excanny
busbar
coolbatty
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by deewon56: 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
lukmonadeola:

It went well.Glory be to the Mighty ALLAH just got a mail from them that i am successful with the test.
cc excanny
busbar
coolbatty
good to hear, i want to ask three questions frm u,1.what are the neccesary document someones have to take along for the writing test? 2.were u called on phone to attend for the test? 3.is the writing question base on math and english only?i just finishd the online assesment waiting for the next step.wil be glad to hear frm u sir
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by suso(m): 7:23am On Nov 12, 2016
coolbatty:
Yes, i applied in july but i hv been missing d invites. So luckily, i was rescheduled for it last week Friday and i passed it. Then i was immediately asked to wait for d interview, which i did and dey said dey will send me a mail at d start of dis week. But, i hv nt gotten any mail frm dem till today.

Did u mean u did ur interview with dem 2months ago?
Missed my invite yesterday is there still a solution bro
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by deewon56: 8:32am On Nov 12, 2016
suso:

suso you applied?
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by suso(m): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2016
deewon56:
suso you applied?
Yes I did... But I missed the invite
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by coolbatty: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
Busbar:

Did interview but was sent email dat I didn't pass d interview
Sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by coolbatty: 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
lukmonadeola:

cc excanny
busbar
coolbatty
Congratulations. Be prepared for the interview. It's about describing ur performances in different scenarios.
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by coolbatty: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
suso:

There are three solutions.
1. You wait and hope you are rescheduled for the interview.
2. You write a mail to the HR asking to be rescheduled.
3. You visit the office and let them know u missed ur interview and will like to be rescheduled.

*Whichever u do, try to check ur mail more often.
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by Happyboyc: 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
coolbatty:
Congratulations. Be prepared for the interview. It's about describing ur performances in different scenarios.

I also passed the test that was done at ikeja on Friday. I was invited for an interview scheduled on Mon 14 Nov, .... Wat r the necessary to put in place for thr interview? And hints about it
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by Happyboyc: 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
deewon56:
good to hear, i want to ask three questions frm u,1.what are the neccesary document someones have to take along for the writing test? 2.were u called on phone to attend for the test? 3.is the writing question base on math and english only?i just finishd the online assesment waiting for the next step.wil be glad to hear frm u sir

I was also successful with the test...
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by Danielsopuru: 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
[/color]
excanny:
I just wish to find somebody that has passed thru this internship. Just have 2 days to make a decision.
guy One. naira at hand is far. better than the one million in the bush
[color=#006600]
excanny:
I just wish to find somebody that has passed thru this internship. Just have 2 days to make a decision.
excanny:
Re: How Much Does P&G Pay OND Interns? by hormeiza(m): 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ask me anything you want to know I am an ex intern at p&g

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo State Board Of Internal Revenue Massive Job Recruitment 2017 / Why Do Some Nigeria Company Delay Salaries? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.