Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age (35234 Views)

How To Recognize A Stroke And What To Do To Prevent It. / 10 Natural Stool Softeners To Help You Combat Constipation / 10 Natural Remedies You Can Make With Mango At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by Prince16: 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hehehehe..... u no wan gree old abi?

grin grin grin

Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by Senorprinz(m): 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
title of this post should read 'how to slow down the effects of ageing' when i saw your post title i thought you'd discovered a means of slowing down time.

1 Like

Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by Kiddominant(m): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
11. Stop having sex always.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by misscall247: 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
StPete:
make enough money to last you a lifetime. Nothing compares with having enough money...it'll bring u every thing listed by the OP and much more..
suffering makes you age faster
hahahaha........I wanted to type it b4 I saw ur post.

Money is d number 1tin.........Op add money to d list jor.

1 Like

Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by killsmith(f): 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
Thank God....alcohol no dey the list.....
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by Kaybaba5(m): 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
To live long and fresh is through the grace of Almighty
So that our lives will not be cut short.....by enemy..
No matter what u eat if there is no God grace
You are deceiving yourself

Baba God i seek for ur grace to live long and fresh no matter what i consume

1 Like

Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
On point! Gbam!!
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by ZOENATURAL(f): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
wow lovely ...

London use phones smiley

SAMSUNG NOTE 1 = 38,000
MICROSOFT 535 = 23,000
MICROSOFT 550 = 28,000
LGH220 = 15,000
VODAFONE = 12,000
XPERIA LT30 = 24,000
XPERIA D2303 = 28,000
XPERIA D2003 = 26000
XPERIA D5303 = 26,000
MOTOROLA XT912 = 20,500
IPHONE 4 = 28,500
ALCATEL 4027 = 17,000
BLACKBERRY9930 BOLD 5 = 14,500
BLACKBERRY 9900 BOLD 5 = 17,000

Ask for your choice of phone for not all was uploaded...
New phones also available

Call us Tel:+234907 772 5587, +234806 751 9005
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by nowpresence(f): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
StPete:
make enough money to last you a lifetime. Nothing compares with having enough money...it'll bring u every thing listed by the OP and much more..
suffering makes you age faster
There is nothing like enough money.
No matter the amount of money you have there is always the yearn for more.
Human wants is insatiable.
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by unilagfreshest(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
Have regular sex...ask alafin of oyo...
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by DICKtator: 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Nice one OP.... smiley

Here's a few more....

Laugh more I know you discussed "Be happy" but I wanna emphasize on laughter. Laughter being described as the best medicine have been scientifically proven true. When one is in a state of euphoria and laughter results, Certain "feel good" hormones and chemical substances like Endorphins and Oxytocin and released into the body's system and help provide "calm and relieves stress". In the limbic system of the brain, one also get to be triggered into being emotionally motivated and uplifted when one laughs "genuinely" often.
p.

Who told you laughing more helps? Don't you know that laughter induces wrinkles?

Neither laugh nor smile, that should be the case

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by StPete: 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
nowpresence:

There is nothing like enough money.
No matter the amount of money you have there is always the yearn for more.
Human wants is insatiable.

Truth is you can attain a satisfactory level of comfort and that was what I meant by making enough money
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
have sex
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by lailo: 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
All these things are incomplete if u didn't consider drinking a lot of water on daily basis.
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by LaPresidente(m): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by notoriousbabe: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by mengho(m): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
I am even currently raising my eye brows as i I type & read dis.

How can you tell us to stop the epitome of coolness, you must get wrinkles if you reach dat age unless you do buttox
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by Beetwaise(m): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
@op, your list is incomplete if these two points ain't there;
- Drink lots of water (minimum of 4-5 litres daily)
- Exercise regularly.
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by sunshineV(f): 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
Abeg all those one na story, na money be the solution to slow aging tongue
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by sexymalato: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
Good sex , too helps.
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by Kebabs(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
Abegi!
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by cole265(m): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
alegbeleye:
I love this. Thumbs up

I know why you love this.
It didn't condemn alcohol
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by Elmgnifico(m): 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
Getting old is inevitable, stay happy, that's all, how fast you age depends on many factors that are far from raising your eyebrow and the rest "Na person wey see better food chop dey decide wether him go chop meat or fish" The more you think about getting old, the older you become, keep it simple, stay as healthy as you can..

1 Like

Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by enshi(m): 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
I think that last one is very True..... Immediately after sec school that is when our girlz begin this make up paparazzi and if you check that is the exact time they start aging

Naija girls aging *2 since 1358
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by PINES: 2:53am On Oct 19, 2016
Funny, really funny- the title.
You can't PREVENT yourself from growing old.
I wonder why you didn't title it 10 WAYS TO PREVENT YOURSELF FROM LIVING A LONG LIFE.
If you are precautious about growing old, it is implicative that you don't want to live long.

As you age on, the physical features associated with old age will begin to manifest. Now while some persons have the "grace" of looking younger than their ages, some other persons impose fitness on themselves by engaging in physical exercises...
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by PINES: 2:54am On Oct 19, 2016
Elmgnifico:
Getting old is inevitable, stay happy, that's all, how fast you age depends on many factors that are far from raising your eyebrow and the rest "Na person wey see better food chop dey decide wether him go chop meat or fish" The more you think about getting old, the older you become, keep it simple, stay as healthy as you can..
I agree, in toto.

1 Like

Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by PINES: 2:55am On Oct 19, 2016
Senorprinz:
title of this post should read 'how to slow down the effects of ageing' when i saw your post title i thought you'd discovered a means of slowing down time.
yeah right
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by davidif: 5:01am On Oct 19, 2016
Healinicblog:
Hey People ! How Can You Prevent Old age looks and even at 70s you wil still look fresh and young.. please read below..

No foundation or powder makeup : Generally avoid putting any makeup directly onto the skin, but skipping the makeup does help maintain your skin’s hydration and elasticity. For ladies, wear makeup occasionally, maybe once or twice per week. But in general I will recommend mascara and lip gloss are enough for most situations..

Source : http://healinic..com.ng/2016/10/10-natural-ways-to-prevent-and-slow-old.html

Gbam! man if you see what make up does to women's faces shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked its quite shocking at times. You would see a fine young girl in her early 20's using make up and she will look much older when you see her without makeup. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked . Its really discomforting at times.

1 Like

Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by FMCASH(m): 10:43am On Oct 19, 2016
Lol! You don't add what I'm looking for
What of dopamine containing food and fruits
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by yemoxyl(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2016
Fish makes me vomit undecided
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age by kokomilala(m): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
By fixing the damage done to tissues and cells by free radicals.Some herbs and supplements, and of course strength training, all combine to repair these faults, thereby reversing the ageing process.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Delivered Their First Baby At Home Without Midwives (Graphic Photos) / Eight Habits That Fuel Impotence / Another Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Benue State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.