Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Check Out The Super Hot Photos Of Nigerian Man That Changed To Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Super Hot Photos Of Nigerian Man That Changed To Woman (1977 Views)

Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya / Tonto Dikeh's son's award shows his surname has officially been changed to Dikeh / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Super Hot Photos Of Nigerian Man That Changed To Woman by orezic: 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nigerian Transgender Mandy La Candy who was previously known as Okwudili shared lovely photo of herself in different clothes and hairstyle.
The trans- lady is really looking beautiful and living her life to the fullest .She is based in Europe

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/10/check-out-super-hot-photos-of-nigerian.html?m=1

Re: Check Out The Super Hot Photos Of Nigerian Man That Changed To Woman by YhungPablo(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
I think am the FTC if it reaches FP.
Re: Check Out The Super Hot Photos Of Nigerian Man That Changed To Woman by Sunnybabe(m): 6:23am On Oct 12, 2016
I think am the STC if it reaches FP
Re: Check Out The Super Hot Photos Of Nigerian Man That Changed To Woman by nuelzy: 6:49am On Oct 12, 2016
I think am the TTC if it reaches FP
Re: Check Out The Super Hot Photos Of Nigerian Man That Changed To Woman by Oluchyzz(f): 6:51am On Oct 12, 2016
She cnt even do a good makeup for himself... undecided
Re: Check Out The Super Hot Photos Of Nigerian Man That Changed To Woman by xendra: 7:04am On Oct 12, 2016
YhungPablo:
I think am the FTC if it reaches FP.
I don't understand what this FTC and FP thing is all about. do you guys get some kind of pay for getting to FP? anyway

IMO, this is the first transG I've seen that almost really looked like a girl. people that can't accept who they are, I can never have one as a friend, they are so fake
Re: Check Out The Super Hot Photos Of Nigerian Man That Changed To Woman by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 12, 2016
whether he/she hot or cold I can't still yansh him/her..He/she is still a dude to me angry
Re: Check Out The Super Hot Photos Of Nigerian Man That Changed To Woman by YhungPablo(m): 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
lala comman see the new bride oo
Re: Check Out The Super Hot Photos Of Nigerian Man That Changed To Woman by nikkypearl(f): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
I'm ETC....bye.....
Re: Check Out The Super Hot Photos Of Nigerian Man That Changed To Woman by lilmax(m): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
crap

(1) (Reply)

Wow!!! Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Celebrated By Fans As They Visit His Cr7 / P-square (PETER OKOYE) Cruising With His Nice Ride To Banana Island / See Pictures Of Kemen's Beautiful Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.